GCI Liberty, Inc. - (GLIBA): Price and Financial Metrics
GLIBA Stock Summary
- Gci Liberty Inc's stock had its IPO on March 12, 2018, making it an older stock than merely 4.42% of US equities in our set.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Gci Liberty Inc is higher than 94.54% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Gci Liberty Inc is reporting a growth rate of 603.08%; that's higher than 97.66% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Gci Liberty Inc are HAIN, CODI, LBTYA, OIS, and LPG.
- GLIBA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Gci Liberty Inc's official web site, go to www.gciliberty.com.
GLIBA Stock Price Chart More Charts
GLIBA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$77.82||52-week high||$77.95|
|Prev. close||$77.66||52-week low||$51.70|
|Day high||$77.95||Avg. volume||424,765|
|50-day MA||$72.01||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$65.52||Market Cap||8.22B|
GCI Liberty, Inc. - (GLIBA) Company Bio
GCI Liberty, Inc. provides communications services in the United States. It offers a range of wireless, data, video, voice, and managed services to residential customers, businesses, governmental entities, and educational and medical institutions primarily in Alaska under the GCI brand name. The company was formerly known as General Communication, Inc. and changed its name to GCI Liberty, Inc. in February 2018. GCI Liberty, Inc. was founded in 1979 and is based in Anchorage, Alaska. As of March 8, 2018, GCI Liberty, Inc. operates as a subsidiary of Liberty Ventures.