GCI Liberty, Inc. - (GLIBA): Price and Financial Metrics
GLIBA Stock Summary
- GLIBA's went public 1.86 years ago, making it older than just 4.38% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for GLIBA is currently 61.42, higher than 94.54% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, GLIBA has reported earnings growth of 603.08%, putting it ahead of 97.66% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Gci Liberty Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be HAIN, CODI, LBTYA, OIS, and LPG.
- Visit GLIBA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.gciliberty.com.
GLIBA Stock Price Chart More Charts
GLIBA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$72.99||52-week high||$74.31|
|Prev. close||$72.79||52-week low||$42.15|
|Day high||$73.53||Avg. volume||385,454|
|50-day MA||$71.04||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$64.10||Market Cap||7.71B|
GCI Liberty, Inc. - (GLIBA) Company Bio
GCI Liberty, Inc. provides communications services in the United States. It offers a range of wireless, data, video, voice, and managed services to residential customers, businesses, governmental entities, and educational and medical institutions primarily in Alaska under the GCI brand name. The company was formerly known as General Communication, Inc. and changed its name to GCI Liberty, Inc. in February 2018. GCI Liberty, Inc. was founded in 1979 and is based in Anchorage, Alaska. As of March 8, 2018, GCI Liberty, Inc. operates as a subsidiary of Liberty Ventures.