Golar LNG Limited (GLNG): Price and Financial Metrics
GLNG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.65||52-week high||$25.81|
|Prev. close||$21.72||52-week low||$19.62|
|Day high||$22.34||Avg. volume||970,294|
|50-day MA||$22.87||Dividend yield||4.67%|
|200-day MA||$22.33||Market Cap||1.74B|
GLNG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GLNG POWR Grades
- GLNG scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 81.37% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GLNG is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- GLNG ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
GLNG Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 3, GOLAR LNG LTD P/E ratio is greater than that of about merely 2.67% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- GLNG's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 4.83% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, GOLAR LNG LTD is reporting a growth rate of -728.93%; that's higher than merely 2.11% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to GOLAR LNG LTD, a group of peers worth examining would be CNX, ASRT, TDOC, AHCO, and MKSI.
- Visit GLNG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.golarlng.com.
GLNG Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, GLNG's price/sales ratio is 576.92% higher, now standing at 8.8.
- GLNG's price/sales ratio has moved up 3.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GLNG.
GLNG Growth Metrics
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -60.64%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 102.99%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 209.29%.
The table below shows GLNG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GLNG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GLNG has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 51.52% of graded US stocks.
- GLNG's asset turnover comes in at 0.098 -- ranking 130th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows GLNG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Golar LNG Limited (GLNG) Company Bio
Golar LNG Ltd. owns and operates liquefied natural gas carriers and floating storage regasification units. The company was founded in 1946 and is based in Hamilton, Bermuda.
GLNG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GLNG Latest Social Stream
View Full GLNG Social Stream
Latest GLNG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GOLAR LNG LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GLNG as an investment opportunity.
Golar LNG Limited (NASDAQ:GLNG) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 21, 2023 Operator: Welcome to the Golar LNG Limited 3Q 2023 presentation. After the slide presentation by CEO, Karl Fredrik Staubo, and CFO, Eduardo Maranhao, there will be a question-and-answer session. Information on how to ask a question will be provided then. At this time, […]
Reference is made to the third quarter 2023 report released on November 21, 2023. Golar LNG Limited (“Golar”), NASDAQ ticker: GLNG, has declared a total dividend of $0.25 per share to be paid on or around December 11, 2023. The record date will be December 1, 2023. Due to the implementation of the Central Securities Depository Regulation (“CSDR”), please note the information below on the payment date for the small number of Golar shares registered in Norway’s central securities depository (“VPS”
Highlights and subsequent events Golar LNG Limited (“Golar” or “the Company”) reports Q3 2023 Net income of $114 million and Adjusted EBITDA1 of $75 million, inclusive of $39 million of non-cash items1.Total Golar Cash1 of $841 million, inclusive of $114 million of restricted cash.FLNG Hilli achieved operating milestone as world's first FLNG to offload 100 LNG cargoes. FLNG Gimi sailed from Singapore to start its 20-year contract for BP offshore Mauritania and Senegal.Finalized the sale of 1977
Golar LNG Limited (“Golar”) is pleased to announce that the FLNG Gimi departed Singapore’s Seatrium Shipyard today, November 19, 2023. FLNG Gimi is now sailing under its own propulsion, supported by an escort tug, toward BP’s purpose-built Greater Tortue Ahmeyim (“GTA”) hub offshore Mauritania and Senegal. The voyage is expected to take around 60 days, including refuelling stops in Mauritius prior to rounding the Cape of Good Hope and in Namibia prior to its arrival. Upon arrival, FLNG Gimi will
In this article, we discuss Jacob Rothschild and his top 10 stock picks. If you want to read about some more stocks in the Rothschild portfolio, go directly to Jacob Rothschild Stock Portfolio: 5 Top Stock Picks. Even though the Rothschild name is primarily associated with banking, Jacob Rothschild, the chief of RIT Capital Partners, […]
GLNG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|