Golar LNG Limited (GLNG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GLNG POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where GLNG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.97% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GLNG is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 178 days.
- GLNG ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 15th percentile.
GLNG Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of GOLAR LNG LTD's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 0.22% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For GLNG, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 0.09% of US equities we're observing.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for GOLAR LNG LTD comes in at 214.74%, a number that bests 96.39% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to GOLAR LNG LTD are MEOH, OBE, AEHL, WPM, and IRS.
- GLNG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit GOLAR LNG LTD's official web site, go to www.golarlng.com.
GLNG Valuation Summary
- GLNG's price/sales ratio is 4.9; this is 226.67% higher than that of the median Energy stock.
- GLNG's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.6 over the prior 240 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GLNG.
GLNG Growth Metrics
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -60.64%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 102.99%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 209.29%.
The table below shows GLNG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GLNG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GLNG has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 51.52% of graded US stocks.
- GLNG's asset turnover comes in at 0.098 -- ranking 130th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows GLNG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GLNG Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of GLNG, see our GLNG price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$17.00||Average Broker Recommendation||1.38 (Strong Buy)|
GLNG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GLNG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.25||52-week high||$30.66|
|Prev. close||$21.22||52-week low||$20.07|
|Day high||$21.46||Avg. volume||1,095,083|
|50-day MA||$22.67||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$24.18||Market Cap||2.30B|
Golar LNG Limited (GLNG) Company Bio
Golar LNG Ltd. owns and operates liquefied natural gas carriers and floating storage regasification units. The company was founded in 1946 and is based in Hamilton, Bermuda.
Most Popular Stories View All
GLNG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GLNG Latest Social Stream
View Full GLNG Social Stream
Latest GLNG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GOLAR LNG LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GLNG as an investment opportunity.
Will Golar LNG (GLNG) Beat Estimates Again in Its Next Earnings Report?
Golar LNG (GLNG) has an impressive earnings surprise history and currently possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely beat in its next quarterly report.
Golar closes acquisition of New Fortress Energy stake in FLNG Hilli
Further to the announcement on February 6, 2023, Golar LNG Limited (“Golar”) is pleased to confirm today that the agreement to acquire New Fortress Energy Inc.’s (“NFE”) interest in FLNG Hilli, effective January 1, 2023, has closed. In return for NFE’s 50% Common Unit holding in Golar Hilli LLC, Golar has transferred its remaining 4.1 million NFE shares to NFE, paid NFE $100 million in cash, and assumed approximately $323 million of FLNG Hilli debt. FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENTS This press release
REMINDER - Leading Tanker, LNG/LPG Shipping Companies & Diversified MLPs Participating at Capital Link’s 17th Annual International Shipping Forum March 20, 2023, in New York City
NEW YORK, March 14, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Senior executives from 29 shipping companies will participate on panels and presentations at Capital Link’s 17th Annual International Shipping Forum on Monday, March 20, 2023, at the Metropolitan Club in New York City. The event is organized in partnership with Citi, and in cooperation with Nasdaq & NYSE. Registration is complimentary for institutional investors and shipping companies. FORUM OVERVIEW AND STRUCTURE The Forum will examine the macroecono
All You Need to Know About Golar LNG (GLNG) Rating Upgrade to Strong Buy
Golar LNG (GLNG) might move higher on growing optimism about its earnings prospects, which is reflected by its upgrade to a Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy).
How to Find Strong Transportation Stocks Slated for Positive Earnings Surprises
Finding stocks expected to beat quarterly earnings estimates becomes an easier task with our Zacks Earnings ESP.
GLNG Price Returns
Continue Researching GLNGWant to do more research on Golar Lng Ltd's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Golar Lng Ltd (GLNG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Golar Lng Ltd (GLNG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Golar Lng Ltd (GLNG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...