Golar LNG Limited (GLNG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GLNG POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where GLNG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 73.4% of US stocks.
- GLNG's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- GLNG's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 9.12% of US stocks).
GLNG Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for GLNG is -0.34 -- better than just 5.66% of US stocks.
- GLNG's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 3.69% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that GLNG's revenue has grown 446.54% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 98.19% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Golar Lng Ltd are NCMI, CSU, CCO, SGMS, and FUN.
- GLNG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Golar Lng Ltd's official web site, go to www.golarlng.com.
GLNG Valuation Summary
- GLNG's price/sales ratio is 2.9; this is 93.33% higher than that of the median Energy stock.
- Over the past 219 months, GLNG's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 34.3.
- GLNG's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.4 over the prior 219 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GLNG.
GLNG Growth Metrics
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -54.55%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -55.36%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -58.7%.
The table below shows GLNG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GLNG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GLNG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.12||52-week high||$15.12|
|Prev. close||$11.19||52-week low||$5.66|
|Day high||$11.19||Avg. volume||1,631,920|
|50-day MA||$12.54||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.93||Market Cap||1.22B|
Golar LNG Limited (GLNG) Company Bio
Golar LNG Ltd. owns and operates liquefied natural gas carriers and floating storage regasification units. The company was founded in 1946 and is based in Hamilton, Bermuda.
GLNG Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for GLNG, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Golar Lng Ltd ranked in the 92th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 1680%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for GLNG, they are:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 36% of its capital from equity, and 64% of its capital from debt. Its equity weight surpasses that of only 17.16% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Energy sector.
- Golar Lng Ltd's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Golar Lng Ltd's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -2.93. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 13.03% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
GLNG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GLNG Latest Social Stream
View Full GLNG Social Stream
Latest GLNG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Golar Lng Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GLNG as an investment opportunity.
Golar LNG (GLNG) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Golar LNG's 2nd Quarter 2021 results will be released before the NASDAQ opens on Monday, August 9, 2021. In connection with this a webcast presentation will be held at 3:00 P.M (London Time) on Monday, August 9, 2021. The presentation will be available to download from the Investor Relations section at www.golarlng.com We recommended that participants join the conference call via the listen-only live webcast link provided. Sell-side analysts interested in raising a question during the Q&A sessio
As we already know from media reports and hedge fund investor letters, hedge funds delivered their best returns in a decade. Most investors who decided to stick with hedge funds after a rough 2018 recouped their losses by the end of the fourth quarter of 2019. A significant number of hedge funds continued their strong […]
Golar LNG Limited (“Golar” or “the Company”) announces today that it has agreed with Perenco Cameroon (“Perenco”) and Société Nationale des Hydrocarbures (“SNH”) to increase utilisation of the FLNG Hilli Episeyo (“Hilli”) (the “Agreement”). Commencing 2022 the capacity utilisation of Hilli will increase by 200,000 tons of LNG, bringing total utilisation in 2022 to 1.4 million tons. The tolling fee for the 2022 incremental capacity is linked to European gas prices at the Dutch Title Transfer Faci
If you want to compound wealth in the stock market, you can do so by buying an index fund. But you can significantly...
GLNG Price Returns