Golar LNG Limited (GLNG): Price and Financial Metrics
GLNG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.26||52-week high||$28.47|
|Prev. close||$23.83||52-week low||$19.62|
|Day high||$24.36||Avg. volume||975,130|
|50-day MA||$23.11||Dividend yield||4.2%|
|200-day MA||$22.36||Market Cap||1.95B|
GLNG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GLNG POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where GLNG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.08% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GLNG is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- GLNG's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 8.38% of US stocks).
GLNG Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 3.15, GOLAR LNG LTD P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 3.35% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- GLNG's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 4.81% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, GOLAR LNG LTD is reporting a growth rate of -728.93%; that's higher than just 2.08% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GLNG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NBR, VST, KRG, SM, and PTEN.
- Visit GLNG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.golarlng.com.
GLNG Valuation Summary
- GLNG's price/earnings ratio is 3.3; this is 60.24% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
- Over the past 243 months, GLNG's price/sales ratio has gone up 4.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GLNG.
GLNG Growth Metrics
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -60.64%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 102.99%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 209.29%.
The table below shows GLNG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GLNG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GLNG has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 51.52% of graded US stocks.
- GLNG's asset turnover comes in at 0.098 -- ranking 130th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows GLNG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Golar LNG Limited (GLNG) Company Bio
Golar LNG Ltd. owns and operates liquefied natural gas carriers and floating storage regasification units. The company was founded in 1946 and is based in Hamilton, Bermuda.
GLNG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GLNG Latest Social Stream
View Full GLNG Social Stream
Latest GLNG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GOLAR LNG LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GLNG as an investment opportunity.
On Monday, Citigroup (NYSE:C) resumed its analysis of marine LNG infrastructure firm Golar Lng (NASDAQ:GLNG), recommending a neutral stance. The financial institution's one-year price forecast for the company stands at $33.15, suggesting a potential upside of 43.32% from its recent closing price of $23.13. The company's annual revenue is projected to reach $372 million, marking an increase of 33.46%. The non-GAAP EPS is projected at 1.85.
Has Golar LNG Limited's (NASDAQ:GLNG) Impressive Stock Performance Got Anything to Do With Its Fundamentals?
Golar LNG's (NASDAQ:GLNG) stock is up by a considerable 14% over the past three months. We wonder if and what role the...
Golar LNG Limited (“Golar” or “the Company”) announces today that it will be hosting a presentation and FLNG Gimi vessel tour at Singapore’s Seatrium Benoi Yard on September 6, 2023 coinciding with Gastech 2023 and ahead of FLNG Gimi’s expected yard departure. Shareholders, analysts and other interested stakeholders are invited to join senior management in Singapore for this unique opportunity to learn more about Golar’s impressive second FLNG vessel ahead of her departure for the Greater Tortue
Golar LNG Limited ( NASDAQ:GLNG ) stock is about to trade ex-dividend in 4 days. The ex-dividend date is one business...
Reference is made to the second quarter 2023 report released on August 10, 2023. Golar LNG Limited (“Golar”), NASDAQ ticker: GLNG, has declared a total dividend of $0.25 per share to be paid on or around August 29, 2023. The record date will be August 21, 2023. Due to the implementation of the Central Securities Depository Regulation (“CSDR”), please note the information below on the payment date for the small number of Golar shares registered in Norway’s central securities depository (“VPS”): D
GLNG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|