Global Partners LP Global Partners LP Common Units representing Limited Partner Interests (GLP) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that GLP has less fluctuation in its price than only 13.4% of stocks we're observing.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with GLP's price: SWKS, INTU, HCHC, WMS and HD.
GLP Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Global Partners Lp, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 220.13% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Global Partners Lp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Global Partners Lp produces a dividend yield 12.43% -- which falls in the top 4.08%.
- Global Partners Lp has annual revenue of approximately $11 billion; this classifies the stock in the large-sized revenue class -- and relative to other dividend issuers in this class, the growth rate of its dividend is greater than that of merely 11.39% of them.
- In terms of opportunity, Global Partners Lp's estimated return of 220.13% surpasses about 91.36% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
GLP Dividend Chart
GLP Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|