Global Partners LP Global Partners LP Common Units representing Limited Partner Interests (GLP) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that GLP has less fluctuation in its price than only 13.4% of stocks we're observing.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with GLP's price: SWKS, INTU, HCHC, WMS and HD.
GLP Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for GLP, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 178.23%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Global Partners Lp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Global Partners Lp produces a dividend yield 11.95% -- which falls in the top 2.05%.
- GLP's annual revenue, now at roughly $9 billion US dollars, classifies the stock in the large-sized revenue class -- and relative to other dividend issuers in this class, the growth rate of its dividend is greater than that of only 11.49% of them.
- In terms of opportunity, GLP's provides a return of 178.23% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 91.49% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
GLP Dividend Chart
GLP Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|