Global Partners LP Global Partners LP Common Units representing Limited Partner Interests (GLP) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that GLP has less fluctuation in its price than only 13.4% of stocks we're observing.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with GLP's price: SWKS, INTU, HCHC, WMS and HD.
GLP Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Global Partners Lp, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 296.5%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of GLP, investors may wish to consider are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Global Partners Lp produces a dividend yield 12.34% -- which falls in the top 3.97%.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, GLP's provides a return of 296.5% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 94.46% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for Global Partners Lp than it is for 83.76% of other dividend issuers in the Energy sector.
GLP Dividend Chart
GLP Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|