Gaming and Leisure Properties, Inc. (GLPI) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- GLPI's average cash flow over the past 5.5 years is greater than 4.19% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that GLPI reports less variability in its free cash flow than 5.91% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with GLPI that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: RPRX, CIB, ATNI, RMAX and STAF.
GLPI Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of GLPI, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 200.34%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Gaming & Leisure Properties Inc are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Gaming & Leisure Properties Inc's dividend yield of 6.23% is in the top 9.91%.
- In comparison to other stocks in the small-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than 77.98% of companies in the same revenue class.
- Based on dividend growth rate, GLPI boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 82.26% of the dividend issuers in our set.
GLPI Dividend Chart
GLPI Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
GLPI Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on GLPI dividends?Want to do more research on Gaming & Leisure Properties Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Gaming & Leisure Properties Inc Common Stock (GLPI) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Gaming & Leisure Properties Inc (GLPI) - Dividend Investor
Gaming & Leisure Properties Inc (GLPI) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha