Gaming and Leisure Properties, Inc. (GLPI) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, GLPI has greater average cash flow over the past 5.75 years than merely 4.3% US-listed dividend payers.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with GLPI that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: MNRO, TIF, ALX, PETS and LLY.
GLPI Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Gaming & Leisure Properties Inc, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 18.7%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Gaming & Leisure Properties Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- GLPI's market cap is about 9 billion US dollars -- its dividend yield of 5.73 is greater than 92.7% of its fellow stocks in the large market cap class.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for Gaming & Leisure Properties Inc, its beta is lower than 7.42% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
- Based on dividend growth rate, Gaming & Leisure Properties Inc has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 8.74% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
GLPI Dividend Chart
GLPI Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
GLPI Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on GLPI dividends?Want to do more research on Gaming & Leisure Properties Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Gaming & Leisure Properties Inc Common Stock (GLPI) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Gaming & Leisure Properties Inc (GLPI) - Dividend Investor
Gaming & Leisure Properties Inc (GLPI) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha