Gaming and Leisure Properties, Inc. (GLPI) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- GLPI's average cash flow over the past 5.5 years is greater than 4.19% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that GLPI reports less variability in its free cash flow than 5.91% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with GLPI that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: RPRX, CIB, ATNI, RMAX and STAF.
GLPI Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for GLPI, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 90.63% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Gaming & Leisure Properties Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, Gaming & Leisure Properties Inc's dividend yield of 5.25% is in the top 11.93%.
- In comparison to other stocks in the small-sized revenue class, its discount rate is lower than that of 24.58% of dividend stocks in the same revenue class (a low discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, Gaming & Leisure Properties Inc's estimated return of 90.63% surpasses about 80.83% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
GLPI Dividend Chart
GLPI Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
GLPI Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on GLPI dividends?Want to do more research on Gaming & Leisure Properties Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Gaming & Leisure Properties Inc Common Stock (GLPI) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Gaming & Leisure Properties Inc (GLPI) - Dividend Investor
Gaming & Leisure Properties Inc (GLPI) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha