Glu Mobile Inc. (GLUU): Price and Financial Metrics
GLUU Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 108.24, Glu Mobile Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 96.36% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Glu Mobile Inc is higher than 90.69% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Glu Mobile Inc is reporting a growth rate of -175.25%; that's higher than only 8.42% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Glu Mobile Inc are AUDC, SMSI, AIRG, MJCO, and SONO.
- Visit GLUU's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.glu.com.
GLUU Stock Price Chart More Charts
GLUU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.11||52-week high||$11.75|
|Prev. close||$6.19||52-week low||$3.98|
|Day high||$6.26||Avg. volume||4,270,185|
|50-day MA||$6.53||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.02||Market Cap||916.70M|
Glu Mobile Inc. (GLUU) Company Bio
Glu Mobile Inc. develops, publishes, and markets a portfolio of games for the smartphones and tablet devices users. The company was founded in 2001 and is based in San Francisco, California.