GlycoMimetics, Inc. (GLYC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GLYC POWR Grades
- GLYC scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 97.49% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GLYC is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 40 days.
- GLYC's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 2.79% of US stocks).
GLYC Stock Summary
- GLYC's price/sales ratio is 1,647; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 99.67% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for GLYCOMIMETICS INC comes in at -92.9%, a number that bests merely 1.1% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of GLYCOMIMETICS INC's share price is greater than that of 97.22% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to GLYCOMIMETICS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be AGLE, PRTC, ATNM, BLDP, and VBLT.
- Visit GLYC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.glycomimetics.com.
GLYC Valuation Summary
- GLYC's price/sales ratio is 1634.4; this is 77728.57% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- GLYC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 37.5 over the prior 110 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GLYC.
GLYC Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -39.15%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -20.21%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at -71.05%.
The table below shows GLYC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GLYC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GLYC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 40.69% of graded US stocks.
- GLYC's asset turnover comes in at 0.01 -- ranking 391st of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- VIRX, BLCM, and NAII are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GLYC.
The table below shows GLYC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GLYC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GLYC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.03||52-week high||$3.60|
|Prev. close||$3.09||52-week low||$0.51|
|Day high||$3.12||Avg. volume||1,058,623|
|50-day MA||$2.54||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.19||Market Cap||158.84M|
GlycoMimetics, Inc. (GLYC) Company Bio
GlycoMimetics, Inc., a clinical stage biotechnology company, focuses on the discovery and development of glycomimetic drugs to address unmet medical needs resulting from diseases in the United States. The company is developing its lead product candidates include rivipansel, a pan-selectin antagonist, which is in Phase III clinical trials for the treatment of vaso-occlusive crisis, a debilitating and painful condition that occurs periodically throughout the life of a person with sickle cell disease; and GMI-1271, an E-selectin antagonist to treat acute myeloid leukemia and other hematologic cancers. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Rockville, Maryland.
Most Popular Stories View All
GLYC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GLYC Latest Social Stream
View Full GLYC Social Stream
Latest GLYC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GLYCOMIMETICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GLYC as an investment opportunity.
Let's see how to trade GlycoMimetics, a clinical-stage drug developer focused on a type of cancer treatment.
With the business potentially at an important milestone, we thought we'd take a closer look at GlycoMimetics, Inc.'s...
In the latter half of 2022, the S&P dropped 7%.
Even when a business is losing money, it's possible for shareholders to make money if they buy a good business at the...
Here is how Axonics Modulation Technologies (AXNX) and GlycoMimetics (GLYC) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
GLYC Price Returns