GlycoMimetics, Inc. (GLYC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GLYC POWR Grades
- GLYC scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 95.39% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GLYC is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 175 days.
- GLYC's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 4.6% of US stocks).
GLYC Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for GLYC is 0.01 -- better than merely 7.39% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 52.32, Glycomimetics Inc has a higher such ratio than 96.26% of stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Glycomimetics Inc comes in at -88.59%, a number that bests only 1.13% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Glycomimetics Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be PLRX, MEIP, SQZ, WVE, and EIGR.
- GLYC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Glycomimetics Inc's official web site, go to www.glycomimetics.com.
GLYC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, GLYC's EV/EBIT ratio is 100% lower, now standing at 0.
- GLYC's price/sales ratio has moved up 42 over the prior 93 months.
- Over the past 93 months, GLYC's price/sales ratio has gone up 42.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GLYC.
GLYC Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -369.25%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at -55.16%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -55.87%.
The table below shows GLYC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GLYC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GLYC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 40.69% of graded US stocks.
- GLYC's asset turnover comes in at 0.01 -- ranking 391st of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- VIRX, BLCM, and NAII are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GLYC.
The table below shows GLYC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GLYC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GLYC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.58||52-week high||$2.83|
|Prev. close||$0.62||52-week low||$0.54|
|Day high||$0.63||Avg. volume||213,847|
|50-day MA||$0.91||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.49||Market Cap||30.39M|
GlycoMimetics, Inc. (GLYC) Company Bio
GlycoMimetics, Inc., a clinical stage biotechnology company, focuses on the discovery and development of glycomimetic drugs to address unmet medical needs resulting from diseases in the United States. The company is developing its lead product candidates include rivipansel, a pan-selectin antagonist, which is in Phase III clinical trials for the treatment of vaso-occlusive crisis, a debilitating and painful condition that occurs periodically throughout the life of a person with sickle cell disease; and GMI-1271, an E-selectin antagonist to treat acute myeloid leukemia and other hematologic cancers. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Rockville, Maryland.
Most Popular Stories View All
GLYC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GLYC Latest Social Stream
View Full GLYC Social Stream
Latest GLYC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Glycomimetics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GLYC as an investment opportunity.
ROCKVILLE, Md., February 25, 2022--GlycoMimetics, Inc. (Nasdaq: GLYC) announced today that it will host a conference call and webcast to report its fourth quarter and 2021 year-end financial results on Thursday, March 3, 2022, at 8:30 a.m. ET.
ROCKVILLE, Md., February 23, 2022--GlycoMimetics, Inc. (Nasdaq: GLYC) announced today that Bruce Johnson has joined its executive leadership team as Senior Vice President and Chief Commercial Officer.
GlycoMimetics Inc. (NASDAQ:GLYC) price on Friday, February 11, rose 1.87% above its previous days close as an upside momentum from buyers pushed the stocks value to $1.09. A look at the stocks price movement, the close in the last trading session was $1.07, moving within a range at $1.06 and $1.15. The beta value (5-Year GlycoMimetics Inc. (NASDAQ: GLYC) Up 1.87%: This Is What Analysts Are Now Forecasting Read More »
Sickle Cell Disease Treatment Market size to Record 10.83% Y-O-Y Growth Rate in 2021 | Addmedica SAS and Bristol-Myers Squibb Co. are the leading companies in the market | Technavio
NEW YORK , Feb. 8, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Sickle Cell Disease Treatment Market Facts at a Glance- Total Pages: 120 Companies: 10+ – Including Addmedica SAS, Bristol-Myers Squibb Co., Chiesi Pharmaceuticals BV, CRISPR Therapeutics AG, Emmaus Life Sciences Inc., Global Blood Therapeutics Inc., GlycoMimetics Inc., Medunik USA , Novartis AG, and Pfizer Inc. among others. Coverage: Key drivers, trends, and challenges; Product insights & news; Value chain analysis; Parent market analysis; Vendor landscape; COVID impact & recovery analysis Segments: Indication (sickle cell anemia and others) Geographies: APAC ( China and India ), Europe ( Germany and UK), North America (US), South America , and MEA Didn''t Find What You Were Looking For? Customize Report- Don''t miss out on the opportunity to sp...
Two GlycoMimetics Posters at 63rd ASH Annual Meeting Highlight Potential of GMI-1359, a Dual Antagonist of CXCR4 and E-selectin
ROCKVILLE, Md., December 13, 2021--GlycoMimetics, Inc. (Nasdaq: GLYC) this week at the 63rd American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting and Exposition in Atlanta presented two posters providing support for targeting both CXCR4 and E-selectin with GMI-1359, the Company’s dual antagonist of CXCR4 and E-selectin, as a novel treatment strategy for patients with AML.
GLYC Price Returns