Global Medical REIT Inc. (GMRE) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- GMRE's trailing 12 month dividends has averaged an annual growth rate of 18.02%.
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, GMRE's comes in at 4.89 -- better than 94.58% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- GMRE has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 0.08; for context, that's better than merely 19.54% stocks in our set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with GMRE's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: CLX, BRFS, PBFX, HES and NLOK.
GMRE Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for GMRE, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 2.36% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of GMRE, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Global Medical REIT Inc's dividend yield of 5.63% is in the top 14.28%.
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the small-sized market cap category, GMRE has a beta lower than just 23.34% of them.
GMRE Dividend Chart
GMRE Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
GMRE Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on GMRE dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Global Medical REIT Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Global Medical REIT Inc Common Stock (GMRE) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Global Medical REIT Inc (GMRE) - Dividend Investor
Global Medical REIT Inc (GMRE) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha