Global Medical REIT Inc. (GMRE) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 5 years, GMRE has averaged an annual trailing twelve month dividend growth rate of 16.46%.
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, GMRE's comes in at 3.78 -- better than 92.89% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that GMRE has less fluctuation in its price than 91.5% of stocks we're observing.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with GMRE's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: FTI, UGP, UIHC, DHC and CWCO.
GMRE Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for GMRE, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 157.29% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Global Medical REIT Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Global Medical REIT Inc's dividend yield of 5.16% is in the top 13.39%.
- GMRE's annual revenue of 116 million US dollars puts it in the small-sized revenue class; relative to suck stocks, it has a discount rate lower than 36.93% of dividend issuing stocks in its revenue class.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, Global Medical REIT Inc's estimated return of 157.29% surpasses about 75.01% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
GMRE Dividend Chart
GMRE Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
GMRE Dividends vs. Peers
|1||CCP||Care Capital Properties, Inc.||9.59%|
|2||OHI||Omega Healthcare Investors, Inc.||8.10%|
|3||SBRA||Sabra Health Care REIT, Inc.||7.36%|
|4||MPW||Medical Properties Trust, Inc. common stock||7.11%|
|5||GMRE||Global Medical REIT Inc.||7.02%|
|6||NHI||National Health Investors, Inc.||5.55%|
|7||LTC||LTC Properties, Inc.||5.24%|
|8||UHT||Universal Health Realty Income Trust||5.18%|
|9||DOC||Physicians Realty Trust Common Shares of Beneficial Interest||5.14%|
|10||HR||Healthcare Realty Trust Incorporated||5.10%|
|11||CTRE||CareTrust REIT, Inc.||5.04%|
|12||HTA||Healthcare Trust of America, Inc.||4.53%|
|13||CHCT||Community Healthcare Trust Incorporated||4.37%|
|14||PEAK||Healthpeak Properties Inc.||4.32%|
|15||MRT||MedEquities Realty Trust, Inc.||3.81%|
|18||SNR||New Senior Investment Group Inc.||2.95%|
|19||DHC||Diversified Healthcare Trust||2.12%|
|20||QCP||Quality Care Properties, Inc.||0.00%|
|21||NWHUF||NorthWest Healthcare Properties Real Estate Investment Trust||0.00%|
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on GMRE dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Global Medical REIT Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Global Medical REIT Inc Common Stock (GMRE) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Global Medical REIT Inc (GMRE) - Dividend Investor
Global Medical REIT Inc (GMRE) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha