Gentex Corporation (GNTX) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: GNTX reports less variability in its cash flow than 94.61% of dividend stocks in our set.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, GNTX has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 543,848,901, ranking above 94.58% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with GNTX's price: UG, ROP, CRK, CHRW and CTAS.
GNTX Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of GNTX, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 42.8% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Gentex Corp are:
- GNTX generates about 2 billion US dollars in revenue annually; in terms of how this translates into revenue, it has a dividend yield higher than only 22.18% of companies in the small revenue class.
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the mid-sized market cap category, GNTX has a beta lower than 80.12% of them.
GNTX Dividend Chart
GNTX Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|