Golden Ocean Group Limited (GOGL) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- GOGL's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of 441.7% over the past 5 years -- higher than 97.6% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with GOGL that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: RGS, NXST, NGL, DAN and GLOG.
GOGL Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of GOGL, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 96.96% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Golden Ocean Group Ltd are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Industrials sector, Golden Ocean Group Ltd offers a higher dividend yield than 93.09% of them.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, Golden Ocean Group Ltd's estimated return of 96.96% surpasses about 82.86% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- As other dividend issuers in the Industrials sector, GOGL's equity discount rate is less than 26.27% of those stocks.
GOGL Dividend Chart
GOGL Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
GOGL Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on GOGL dividends?Want to do more research on Golden Ocean Group Ltd's dividends? Try the links below:
Golden Ocean Group Ltd Common Stock (GOGL) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Golden Ocean Group Ltd (GOGL) - Dividend Investor
Golden Ocean Group Ltd (GOGL) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha