Golden Ocean Group Limited (GOGL) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that GOGL reports less variability in its free cash flow than merely 4.22% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with GOGL's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: HRB, XEL, MUX, LNT and POWI.
GOGL Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of GOGL, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 48.44%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of GOGL, investors may wish to consider are:
- Given its market cap of around 668 million US dollars, this puts the stock in the small-sized market cap class, and its dividend yield is greater than merely 12.77% of dividend yielding stocks in the same market cap class.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, Golden Ocean Group Ltd's estimated return of 48.44% surpasses about 80.24% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Industrials sector, GOGL's equity discount rate is less than 26.48% of those stocks.
GOGL Dividend Chart
GOGL Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
GOGL Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on GOGL dividends?Want to do more research on Golden Ocean Group Ltd's dividends? Try the links below:
Golden Ocean Group Ltd Common Stock (GOGL) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Golden Ocean Group Ltd (GOGL) - Dividend Investor
Golden Ocean Group Ltd (GOGL) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha