Barrick Gold Corporation (BC) (GOLD) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 5.5 years, GOLD has averaged an annual trailing twelve month dividend growth rate of 10.96%.
- GOLD has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 6,303,000,000; for context, that's better than 98.51% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with GOLD that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: PINC, OLLI, SO, TRNO and PJT.
GOLD Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of GOLD, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 39252.49%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of GOLD, investors may wish to consider are:
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, Barrick Gold Corp's estimated return of 39252.49% surpasses about 99.88% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for GOLD, approximately 98.96% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
GOLD Dividend Chart
GOLD Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|