Barrick Gold Corporation (BC) (GOLD) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 5.51 years, GOLD has averaged an annual trailing twelve month dividend growth rate of 11.18%.
- GOLD has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 6,211,000,000; for context, that's better than 98.77% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- Currently, GOLD generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than 90.95% of US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with GOLD's price: BDX, INVA, REDU, TAK and ESP.
GOLD Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for GOLD, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 6877.15% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of GOLD, investors may wish to consider are:
- GOLD's annual revenue of 10 billion US dollars puts it in the large-sized revenue class; relative to suck stocks, its discount rate is lower than that of 0.3% of dividend stocks in the same revenue class (a low discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Beta is a measure of volatility relative to the stock market at large; when evaluated against its peers in the large-sized revenue class, Barrick Gold Corp has a beta lower than 99.7% of such peers.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, GOLD's provides a return of 6877.15% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 99.88% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
GOLD Dividend Chart
GOLD Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|