Gold Resource Corporation (GORO): Price and Financial Metrics
GORO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.81||52-week high||$2.17|
|Prev. close||$0.82||52-week low||$0.75|
|Day high||$0.82||Avg. volume||819,636|
|50-day MA||$0.95||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.39||Market Cap||71.22M|
GORO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GORO POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where GORO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.78% of US stocks.
- GORO's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- GORO's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 1.17% of US stocks).
GORO Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for GOLD RESOURCE CORP is higher than it is for about merely 0.41% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, GORO has reported earnings growth of -137.92%, putting it ahead of merely 11.46% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that GORO's revenue has grown -13.12% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 14.9% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GORO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are UPLD, RIDE, AMWL, GGR, and ACCD.
- Visit GORO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.goldresourcecorp.com.
GORO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, GORO's price/sales ratio is 64.71% lower, now standing at 0.6.
- GORO's price/earnings ratio has moved up 12.1 over the prior 187 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GORO.
GORO Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -4.87%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -13.61%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 16.7%.
The table below shows GORO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GORO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GORO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 65.41% of graded US stocks.
- GORO's asset turnover comes in at 0.778 -- ranking 1st of 47 Precious Metals stocks.
- EXK, LODE, and GOLD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GORO.
The table below shows GORO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Gold Resource Corporation (GORO) Company Bio
Gold Resource Corporation explores for and produces gold and silver in Mexico. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
Most Popular Stories View All
GORO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GORO Latest Social Stream
View Full GORO Social Stream
Latest GORO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GOLD RESOURCE CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GORO as an investment opportunity.
Gold Resource (GORO) Could Find a Support Soon, Here's Why You Should Buy the Stock Now
Gold Resource (GORO) appears to have found support after losing some value lately, as indicated by the formation of a hammer chart. In addition to this technical chart pattern, strong agreement among Wall Street analysts in revising earnings estimates higher enhances the stock's potential for a turnaround in the near term.
Gold Resource Corporation (AMEX:GORO) Q1 2023 Earnings Call Transcript
Gold Resource Corporation (AMEX:GORO) Q1 2023 Earnings Call Transcript April 26, 2023 Operator: Good morning, and welcome to the Q1 2023 Earnings Call. At this time, all lines are in listen-only mode. Following management’s presentation, there will be a question-and-answer session. Instructions will be provided at that time for you to queue up for questions. […]
Q1 2023 Gold Resource Corp Earnings Call
Q1 2023 Gold Resource Corp Earnings Call
Gold Resource Corporation Reports Strong First Quarter Gold Production and a Strengthened Management Team at the Mine
DENVER, April 25, 2023--Gold Resource Corporation (NYSE American: GORO) (the "Company") sold a total of 6,508 ounces of gold and 294,815 ounces of silver in the first quarter of 2023 for a total of 10,055 gold equivalent ounces. Additionally, during the quarter, the Company sold 3,060 tonnes of zinc, 332 tonnes of copper, and 1,417 tonnes of lead. For the quarter ended March 31, 2023, the company reported a net loss of $1 million with revenue of $31.2 million and mine gross profit of $3.9 millio
Gold Resource Corporation Announces Preliminary Results of Over 10,000 Gold Equivalent Ounces Produced and Sold in Q1 2023
DENVER, April 12, 2023--Gold Resource Corporation (NYSE American: GORO) (the "Company") sold a total of 6,508 ounces of gold and 294,815 ounces of silver in Q1 2023 for a gold equivalent total of 10,055 ounces. Additionally, the Company sold 3,060 tonnes of zinc, 332 tonnes of copper, and 1,417 tonnes of lead.
GORO Price Returns
Continue Researching GOROWant to see what other sources are saying about Gold Resource Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Gold Resource Corp (GORO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Gold Resource Corp (GORO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Gold Resource Corp (GORO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...