Gold Resource Corporation (GORO): Price and Financial Metrics
GORO Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for GORO is currently 36.68, higher than 89.42% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- GORO's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 13.21% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 238.76%, Gold Resource Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 92.63% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GORO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MKSI, CMTL, AVGR, AQST, and FLDM.
- Visit GORO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.goldresourcecorp.com.
GORO Stock Price Chart More Charts
GORO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.21||52-week high||$5.84|
|Prev. close||$5.15||52-week low||$2.73|
|Day high||$5.26||Avg. volume||651,631|
|50-day MA||$4.94||Dividend yield||0.77%|
|200-day MA||$3.86||Market Cap||342.26M|
Gold Resource Corporation (GORO) Company Bio
Gold Resource Corporation explores for and produces gold and silver in Mexico. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Colorado Springs, Colorado.