Gold Resource Corporation (GORO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GORO POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where GORO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.57% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GORO is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- GORO's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 24.79% of US stocks).
GORO Stock Summary
- GORO's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 885.54 -- higher than 97.02% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Of note is the ratio of GOLD RESOURCE CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 10.37% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for GOLD RESOURCE CORP is higher than it is for about just 0.48% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to GOLD RESOURCE CORP are AVAV, RDWR, EXK, JAZZ, and GENC.
- GORO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit GOLD RESOURCE CORP's official web site, go to www.goldresourcecorp.com.
GORO Valuation Summary
- GORO's EV/EBIT ratio is 11.2; this is 7.69% higher than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- Over the past 184 months, GORO's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GORO.
GORO Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 10.38%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -13.61%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 101.99%.
The table below shows GORO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GORO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GORO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 65.41% of graded US stocks.
- GORO's asset turnover comes in at 0.778 -- ranking 1st of 47 Precious Metals stocks.
- EXK, LODE, and GOLD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GORO.
The table below shows GORO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GORO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GORO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.73||52-week high||$2.63|
|Prev. close||$1.73||52-week low||$1.50|
|Day high||$1.76||Avg. volume||551,625|
|50-day MA||$1.64||Dividend yield||2.31%|
|200-day MA||$1.73||Market Cap||152.93M|
Gold Resource Corporation (GORO) Company Bio
Gold Resource Corporation explores for and produces gold and silver in Mexico. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
Most Popular Stories View All
GORO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GORO Latest Social Stream
View Full GORO Social Stream
Latest GORO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GOLD RESOURCE CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GORO as an investment opportunity.
Gold Resource Corporation Announces Preliminary Results of Over 30,000 Gold Ounces Produced and Sold, Exceeding Production Guidance For 2022
DENVER, January 17, 2023--Gold Resource Corporation (NYSE American: GORO) (the "Company") sold a total of 30,119 ounces of gold and 1,057,209 ounces of silver in 2022 for a gold equivalent total of 42,757 gold equivalent ounces. Additionally, during the year the Company sold 14,157 tonnes of zinc, 1,348 tonnes of copper, and 5,391 tonnes of lead contributing to a strong cash balance of over $23 million.
Gold Resource Corporation Announces Ownership Interest in Green Light Metals Inc. Upon Promissory Note Conversion Into Common Shares
Gold Resource Corporation (NYSE American: GORO) (the “Company”) announces that its wholly-owned indirect subsidiary Aquila Resources USA Inc. (“Aquila USA”) has received 12,250,000 common shares of Green Light Metals Inc. (“Green Light”). The shares were issued upon the conversion at maturity of a non-interest bearing promissory note of Green Light in the principal amount of C$4.9 million
In Thursday’s session, Gold Resource Corporation (AMEX:GORO) marked $1.57 per share, up from $1.55 in the previous session. While Gold Resource Corporation has overperformed by 1.29%, investors are advised to look at stock chart patterns for technical insight. Within its last year performance, GORO fell by -3.68%, with highs and lows ranging from $2.63 to […]
EQS-News: Maximus Resources Ltd Maximus Resources increases gold resource by 78% 02.12.2022 / 21:15 CET/CEST The issuer is solely responsible for the content of this announcement. Contact Details Proactive Investors Jonathan Jackson +61 413 713 744
EQS-News: Maximus Resources Ltd Maximus Resources increases gold resource by 78% 02.12.2022 / 21:15 CET/CEST The issuer is solely responsible for the content of this announcement. Contact DetailsP…
GORO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|