Gold Resource Corporation (GORO): Price and Financial Metrics
GORO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.35||52-week high||$1.80|
|Prev. close||$0.32||52-week low||$0.26|
|Day high||$0.35||Avg. volume||635,997|
|50-day MA||$0.37||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.67||Market Cap||30.88M|
GORO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GORO POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where GORO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 79.27% of US stocks.
- GORO's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 107 days.
- GORO ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
GORO Stock Summary
- For GORO, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.22% of US equities we're observing.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.22, GOLD RESOURCE CORP has a higher such ratio than just 8.04% of stocks in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, GORO has reported earnings growth of -285.17%, putting it ahead of merely 4.83% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to GOLD RESOURCE CORP are WOW, DXC, TEO, SXC, and DMLP.
- Visit GORO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.goldresourcecorp.com.
GORO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, GORO's price/earnings ratio is 109.21% lower, now standing at -1.4.
- GORO's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 193 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GORO.
GORO Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -4.87%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -13.61%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 16.7%.
The table below shows GORO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GORO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GORO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 65.41% of graded US stocks.
- GORO's asset turnover comes in at 0.778 -- ranking 1st of 47 Precious Metals stocks.
- EXK, LODE, and GOLD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GORO.
The table below shows GORO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Gold Resource Corporation (GORO) Company Bio
Gold Resource Corporation explores for and produces gold and silver in Mexico. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
GORO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GORO Latest Social Stream
View Full GORO Social Stream
Latest GORO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GOLD RESOURCE CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GORO as an investment opportunity.
Gold Resource Corporation (AMEX:GORO) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 7, 2023 Operator: Good morning, and welcome to the Gold Resource Corporation Third Quarter 2023 Financial and Operating Results Conference Call. [Operator Instructions] I would like to remind everyone that this conference call is being recorded today, today, Tuesday, November 7, 2023. I will now […]
Company faces increased costs and lower metal prices, initiates review to evaluate strategic alternatives
Gold Resource Corporation Reports Third Quarter Operational Results and Announces the Initiation of a Review to Evaluate Strategic Alternatives
DENVER, November 07, 2023--Gold Resource Corporation (NYSE American: GORO) (the "Company") is pleased to announce its year-to-date and quarterly operational results from its Don David Gold Mine (DDGM) near Oaxaca, Mexico, and a corporate update on its other activities.
DENVER, November 03, 2023--Gold Resource Corporation (NYSE American: GORO) (the "Company") announced today that it is postponing the release of its third quarter 2023 financial results to allow for sufficient time to complete the third quarter audit procedures.
Gold Resource Corporation Reports the Filing of a SK1300 Initial Assessment for the Back Forty Project
DENVER, October 26, 2023--Gold Resource Corporation (NYSE American: GORO) (the "Company", "we", "our" or "GRC") is pleased to announce the results of a SK1300 compliant Technical Report Summary for an Initial Assessment ("IA" or the "Technical Report") which comprises an updated Mineral Resource Estimate ("MRE") and a financial analysis for the Company’s 100% owned Back Forty Project ("Back Forty" or the "Project"), located in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan.
GORO Price Returns