Gold Resource Corporation (GORO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GORO POWR Grades
- GORO scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 60.62% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GORO is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 52 weeks.
- GORO ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 22nd percentile.
GORO Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Gold Resource Corp is higher than it is for about only 0.33% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, Gold Resource Corp's debt growth rate surpasses just 0% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, GORO has reported earnings growth of 547.66%, putting it ahead of 96.09% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GORO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are METC, AIRG, RPAY, TXRH, and PHR.
- GORO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Gold Resource Corp's official web site, go to www.goldresourcecorp.com.
GORO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, GORO's EV/EBIT ratio is 73.68% lower, now standing at 4.
- GORO's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 166 months.
- Over the past 166 months, GORO's price/earnings ratio has gone up 29.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GORO.
GORO Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 37.76%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -35.41%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -34.24%.
The table below shows GORO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GORO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GORO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 65.41% of graded US stocks.
- GORO's asset turnover comes in at 0.778 -- ranking 1st of 47 Precious Metals stocks.
- EXK, LODE, and GOLD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GORO.
The table below shows GORO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GORO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GORO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.92||52-week high||$3.78|
|Prev. close||$1.93||52-week low||$1.55|
|Day high||$2.01||Avg. volume||1,027,711|
|50-day MA||$1.83||Dividend yield||2.07%|
|200-day MA||$2.30||Market Cap||143.20M|
Gold Resource Corporation (GORO) Company Bio
Gold Resource Corporation explores for and produces gold and silver in Mexico. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
Most Popular Stories View All
GORO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GORO Latest Social Stream
View Full GORO Social Stream
Latest GORO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Gold Resource Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GORO as an investment opportunity.
While precious metals companies carry with them their own set of risks, in environments such as the one we’re in today, they tend to do quite well and we see them as strong inflation hedges for investors.
DENVER, CO / ACCESSWIRE / November 17, 2021 / Gold Resource Corporation ( "GRC" or the "Company") (NYSE American:GORO) is pleased to announce that at the Aquila Resources Inc. ("Aquila") special meeting of shareholders (the "Meeting") held earlier today, an overwhelming majority of Aquila shareholders voted in favor of the special resolution (the "Arrangement Resolution") approving the previously announced plan of arrangement pursuant to which the Company will acquire all of the issued and outst
In this article, we will be taking a look at the 10 best gold stocks with dividends. To skip our detailed analysis of dividend investing, you can go directly to see the 5 Best Gold Stocks with Dividends. Gold, with its average daily trading volume of $183 billion as of this September, is among the […]
On the call today, we have Allen Palmiere, president and chief executive officer; Kim Perry, chief financial officer; and Alberto Reyes, chief operating officer. Following Allen and Kim's prepared remarks, all three will be available to answer your questions.
DENVER, CO / ACCESSWIRE / October 28, 2021 / Gold Resource Corporation (NYSE American:GORO) (the "Company") declared its quarterly dividend of one cent ($0.01) per common share for the fourth quarter of 2021 payable on December 29, 2021, to shareholders of record as of December 15, 2021.
GORO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|