Gold Resource Corporation (GORO) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- GORO reports a compound annual dividend growth rate of -0.15% over the past 5.51 years.
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, GORO has returned $2,609,000 US dollars, more than just 7.83% of US dividend issuers.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with GORO's price: NTTYY, FLIR, OVBC, NBTB and EBAY.
GORO Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Gold Resource Corp, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 67.06% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Gold Resource Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Given its market cap of around 247 million US dollars, this puts the stock in the small-sized market cap class, and its dividend yield is greater than just 14.81% of dividend yielding stocks in the same market cap class.
- GORO's market cap of approximately $247 million makes it a small-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than just 17.81% of them.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, GORO boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 3.53% of the dividend issuers in our set.
GORO Dividend Chart
GORO Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|