GREAT PANTHER MINING Ltd (GPL) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show price targets and recommendations from analysts covering GREAT PANTHER MINING Ltd.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
GPL Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The points below can provide you with additional insight regarding what the price target and recommendations metrics in the table above mean for investors.
- The percent of analysts bearish on the stock of GPL is lower than just about 100% of all US stocks.
- The average analyst price target of GPL is greater than 1.81% of all US stocks.
- GPL has a lower variance in analysts' estimates than 4.65000000000001% of Non-Metallic and Industrial Metal Mining stocks.
- GPL has a greater upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) than 89.33% of Basic Materials stocks.
- GREAT PANTHER MINING Ltd's percentage of analysts bullish on the stock is greater than 83.16% of Basic Materials stocks.
- GREAT PANTHER MINING Ltd's number of analysts covering the stock is greater than 30.23% of Non-Metallic and Industrial Metal Mining stocks.
- GREAT PANTHER MINING Ltd's change in bullishness amongst analysts is less than just about 100% of all US stocks.
In the Non-Metallic and Industrial Metal Mining industry, UEC, PLL and PZG are the three stocks most similar to GREAT PANTHER MINING Ltd regarding the price target and analyst recommendation information presented here.
What is the outlook for GPL? Use POWR Ratings for clearer insight into price direction.