Green Plains, Inc. (GPRE): Price and Financial Metrics
GPRE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.44||52-week high||$37.49|
|Prev. close||$24.88||52-week low||$23.15|
|Day high||$25.46||Avg. volume||899,163|
|50-day MA||$27.40||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$31.11||Market Cap||1.51B|
GPRE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GPRE POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where GPRE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.48% of US stocks.
- GPRE's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- GPRE ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 31st percentile.
GPRE Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for GPRE is 4.22 -- better than 88.34% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for GPRE is currently 31.75, higher than 89.21% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, GPRE has reported earnings growth of 72.36%, putting it ahead of 86.15% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to GREEN PLAINS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be NI, LTHM, BLMN, ATSG, and WRLD.
- Visit GPRE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.gpreinc.com.
GPRE Valuation Summary
- GPRE's price/sales ratio is 0.4; this is 69.23% lower than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- Over the past 215 months, GPRE's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GPRE.
GPRE Growth Metrics
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at -18.95%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -75.25%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -30.44%.
The table below shows GPRE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GPRE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GPRE has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 14.67% of graded US stocks.
- GPRE's asset turnover comes in at 1.237 -- ranking 6th of 89 Chemicals stocks.
- CGA, ALTO, and APD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GPRE.
The table below shows GPRE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Green Plains, Inc. (GPRE) Company Bio
Green Plains Inc. is a diversified commodity-processing business with operations related to ethanol production, corn oil production, grain handling and storage, cattle feedlot operations, and commodity marketing and distribution services. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Omaha, Nebraska.
GPRE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GPRE Latest Social Stream
View Full GPRE Social Stream
Latest GPRE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GREEN PLAINS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GPRE as an investment opportunity.
OMAHA, Neb., November 09, 2023--Green Plains Inc. (NASDAQ:GPRE) today announced that the company will participate in a fireside chat at the Stephens Annual Investment Conference on Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 10 a.m. Eastern time (9 a.m. Central time). Additionally, the company will be participating in meetings with institutional investors during the conference.
Green Plains Partners LP (NASDAQ:GPP) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 6, 2023 Operator: Good morning and welcome to the Green Plains Inc. and Green Plains Partners Third Quarter 2023 Earnings Conference Call. Following the company’s prepared remarks, instructions will be provided for Q&A. At this time, all participants are in a listen-only mode. I […]
Green Plains Inc. (NASDAQ:GPRE) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript October 31, 2023 Operator: Good morning and welcome to the Green Plains Inc. and Green Plains Partners Third Quarter 2023 Earnings Conference Call. Following the company’s prepared remarks, instructions will be provided for Q&A. At this time, all participants are in a listen-only mode. I will […]
Q3 2023 Green Plains Inc and Green Plains Partners LP Earnings Call
Adjusted EBITDA and distributable cash flow stand at $12.7 million and $10.7 million respectively
GPRE Price Returns