Geopark Ltd Common Shares (GPRK) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past six years, GPRK has issued more dividends than only 1.08% of other dividend-issuing US stocks.
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, GPRK's comes in at -44.65 -- better than only 1.88% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with GPRK that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: DD, ACN, AWK, DRAD and EURN.
GPRK Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for GPRK, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 84.18%. Digging deeper, the aspects of GeoPark Ltd's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- As for its position relative to other Energy stocks that issue dividends, GPRK provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 3.67% such stocks.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, GPRK's provides a return of -84.18% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 6.55% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
GPRK Dividend Chart
GPRK Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|