GRAVITY Co., Ltd. - American depositary shares, each representing one common share. (GRVY): Price and Financial Metrics
GRVY Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for GRVY is currently 0.01, higher than merely 0.46% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for GRAVITY Co Ltd is higher than it is for about merely 0.37% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that GRVY's revenue has grown 566.18% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 98.8% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to GRAVITY Co Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be OPTN, RENN, JT, EYPT, and GLNG.
- GRVY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit GRAVITY Co Ltd's official web site, go to www.gravity.co.kr.
GRVY Stock Price Chart More Charts
GRVY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.62||52-week high||$96.50|
|Prev. close||$30.53||52-week low||$26.00|
|Day high||$32.90||Avg. volume||41,005|
|50-day MA||$34.46||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$41.34||Market Cap||219.70M|
GRAVITY Co., Ltd. - American depositary shares, each representing one common share. (GRVY) Company Bio
Gravity Co., Ltd. develops and publishes online games in South Korea, Japan, the United States, Canada, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Macau, China, and internationally. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Seoul, South Korea.