GRAVITY Co., Ltd. - American depositary shares, each representing one common share. (GRVY): Price and Financial Metrics
GRVY Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for GRAVITY Co Ltd is higher than merely 0.7% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- For GRVY, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.34% of US equities we're observing.
- As for revenue growth, note that GRVY's revenue has grown 566.18% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 98.8% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to GRAVITY Co Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be ESMC, IKNX, FORTY, UG, and CIFS.
- Visit GRVY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.gravity.co.kr.
GRVY Stock Price Chart More Charts
GRVY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.31||52-week high||$96.50|
|Prev. close||$30.15||52-week low||$21.49|
|Day high||$29.82||Avg. volume||37,506|
|50-day MA||$29.00||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$34.39||Market Cap||196.70M|
GRAVITY Co., Ltd. - American depositary shares, each representing one common share. (GRVY) Company Bio
Gravity Co., Ltd. develops and publishes online games in South Korea, Japan, the United States, Canada, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Macau, China, and internationally. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Seoul, South Korea.