GRAVITY Co., Ltd. - American depositary shares, each representing one common share. (GRVY): Price and Financial Metrics
GRVY Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for GRAVITY Co Ltd is higher than merely 0.49% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for GRAVITY Co Ltd is higher than it is for about only 0.39% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for GRAVITY Co Ltd comes in at 566.18%, a number that bests 98.75% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to GRAVITY Co Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be OPTN, RENN, LAIX, JT, and GLNG.
- Visit GRVY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.gravity.co.kr.
GRVY Stock Price Chart More Charts
GRVY Price/Volume Stats
GRAVITY Co., Ltd. - American depositary shares, each representing one common share. (GRVY) Company Bio
Gravity Co., Ltd. develops and publishes online games in South Korea, Japan, the United States, Canada, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Macau, China, and internationally. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Seoul, South Korea.