GRAVITY Co. Ltd. ADR (GRVY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GRVY POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where GRVY ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.76% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GRVY is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- GRVY ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 24th percentile.
GRVY Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for GRVY is currently 0.01, higher than just 0.54% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- For GRVY, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 0.53% of US equities we're observing.
- Over the past twelve months, GRVY has reported earnings growth of 2,566.24%, putting it ahead of 99.23% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to GRAVITY Co Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be MLHR, ITRN, ITMR, ORI, and ERF.
- GRVY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit GRAVITY Co Ltd's official web site, go to www.gravity.co.kr.
GRVY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GRVY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$100.61||52-week high||$239.90|
|Prev. close||$94.82||52-week low||$61.50|
|Day high||$103.34||Avg. volume||54,316|
|50-day MA||$116.09||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$138.74||Market Cap||699.14M|
GRAVITY Co. Ltd. ADR (GRVY) Company Bio
Gravity Co., Ltd. develops and publishes online games in South Korea, Japan, the United States, Canada, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Macau, China, and internationally. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Seoul, South Korea.
GRVY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GRVY Latest Social Stream
View Full GRVY Social Stream
Latest GRVY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GRAVITY Co Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GRVY as an investment opportunity.
In today's video I look at fundamentals, financial metrics, and recent news for PlayStudios (NASDAQ:MYPS), Skillz (NYSE:SKLZ), Roblox (NYSE:RBLX), Corsair (NASDAQ:CRSR), Gravity (NASDAQ:GRVY) and SPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust (NYSEMKT:SPY).
DETROIT, July 15, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Gravity Software® (Gravity), a cloud accounting software provider built on the Microsoft Power Platform, has recently expanded its core functionality extending themselves as a midsized enterprise resource planning solution. "Gravity has achieved
Bitcoin SV continues to be in the news for all the wrong reasons after Gravity recently suspended both withdrawals and deposits for the cryptocurrency. According to the exchanges Twitter update, this was due to their liquidity providers suspending access to the tokens liquidity. Its worth noting, however, that at the time of writing, Gravity had 
COVINGTON, Ky., July 7, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Gravity Diagnostics announces another expansion of their diagnostic product offerings with the addition of blood testing. Gravity currently serves over 1,000 customers nationwide, some of which include private
Gravity Co., Ltd.'s (NASDAQ:GRVY) Fundamentals Look Pretty Strong: Could The Market Be Wrong About The Stock?
It is hard to get excited after looking at Gravity's (NASDAQ:GRVY) recent performance, when its stock has declined 21...
GRVY Price Returns