Guangshen Railway Company Limited (GSH) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, GSH has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 1,065,802,000, ranking above 97.7% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with GSH's price: HL, KIRK, STE, MAXR and EDUC.
GSH Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of GSH, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 970.65% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Guangshen Railway Co Ltd are:
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Industrials sector, Guangshen Railway Co Ltd's expected return of 970.65% is higher than 99.59% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, Guangshen Railway Co Ltd bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 99.59% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the mid-sized market cap category, GSH's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than 98.79% of them.
- As other dividend issuers in the Industrials sector, Guangshen Railway Co Ltd has an equity discount rate lower than 99.17% of them.
GSH Dividend Chart
GSH Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
GSH Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on GSH dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Guangshen Railway Co Ltd's dividends? Try the links below:
Guangshen Railway Co Ltd Common Stock (GSH) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Guangshen Railway Co Ltd (GSH) - Dividend Investor
Guangshen Railway Co Ltd (GSH) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha