Ferroglobe PLC - Ordinary Shares (GSM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GSM POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where GSM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.49% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GSM is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 206 days.
- GSM's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 15.73% of US stocks).
GSM Stock Summary
- Ferroglobe PLC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 91.55% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.61, Ferroglobe PLC has a higher such ratio than only 12.28% of stocks in our set.
- The volatility of Ferroglobe PLC's share price is greater than that of 97.12% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GSM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EXTN, GTE, BTU, NTZ, and TILE.
- GSM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ferroglobe PLC's official web site, go to www.ferroglobe.com.
GSM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GSM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.36||52-week high||$4.85|
|Prev. close||$4.15||52-week low||$0.40|
|Day high||$4.45||Avg. volume||2,471,667|
|50-day MA||$3.79||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.97||Market Cap||737.70M|
Ferroglobe PLC - Ordinary Shares (GSM) Company Bio
Globe Specialty Metals produces silicon metal and silicon-based specialty alloys, used in industrial and consumer products. Customers include silicone chemical, aluminum and steel manufacturers, auto companies and their suppliers, ductile iron foundries, manufacturers of photovoltaic solar cells and computer chips, and concrete producers. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Miami, Florida.
GSM Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for GSM, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Ferroglobe PLC ranked in the 38th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Ferroglobe PLC ended up being:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5 years comes in at -0.03%; that's greater than merely 19.46% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- Ferroglobe PLC's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -2.35. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 16.64% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- As a business, Ferroglobe PLC experienced a tax rate of about 0% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Basic Materials), this tax rate is higher than only 0% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
GSM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GSM Latest Social Stream
View Full GSM Social Stream
Latest GSM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ferroglobe PLC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GSM as an investment opportunity.
Successful signing of Note Purchase Agreement relating to $40 million notes issuance under the Lock-Up Agreement dated March 27, 2021
LONDON, May 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ferroglobe PLC (NASDAQ: GSM) (the “Company”) refers to the Company’s release on March 28, 2021 regarding the lock-up agreement dated March 27, 2021 (the “Lock-Up Agreement”) between the Company and certain financial stakeholders. The Company is pleased to announce that on May 12, 2021 Ferroglobe Finance Company, PLC (a new, indirect subsidiary of the Company) entered into a Note Purchase Agreement with the members of the “Ad Hoc Group” relating to the issuance of an initial $40 million of aggregate $60 million new senior secured notes (the “New $60 million Notes”). The $40 million new senior secured notes are expected to be issued early next week. In accordance with the terms of the transaction set out in the Lock-Up Agreement, all holders of the...
Rating Action: Moody's upgrades Ferroglobe's PDR to Caa1-PD; outlook changed to stableGlobal Credit Research - 26 Apr 2021London, 26 April 2021 -- Moody's Investors Service ("Moody's") has today upgraded to Caa1-PD from Ca-PD the probability of default rating (PDR) of Ferroglobe PLC ("Ferroglobe", or "the company"). Concurrently, Moody's affirmed the company's Caa1 corporate family rating (CFR) and the Caa2 instrument rating on its $350 million guaranteed senior unsecured notes due in March 2022. The outlook on all ratings has been changed to stable from negative.RATINGS RATIONALEThe upgrade of Ferroglobe's PDR to Caa1-PD from Ca-PD follows the company's announcement on 21 April 2021 of a successful conclusion of the consent process with holders of the $350 million guaranteed senior u...
Photo by alexey_ds/E+ via Getty Images The Announcement: Yesterday (4/21/21), Ferroglobe (GSM) announced that 96% of their 2022 noteholders had signed a lock up agreement. In plain language, this means that 96% of the bondholders consented to the exchange the proposed exchange whereby they exchange into notes due 2025 that...
LONDON, April 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ferroglobe PLC (NASDAQ: GSM) (the “Company”) refers to the Company’s release on March 28, 2021 regarding the lock-up agreement dated March 27, 2021 (the “Lock-Up Agreement”) between the Company and certain financial stakeholders. The Company is pleased to announce that holders of over 92% by value of the 9.375% Senior Notes due 2022 issued by the Company and Globe Specialty Metals, Inc (the “2022 Senior Notes”) have signed or acceded to the Lock-Up Agreement. At over 92%, the current level of support exceeds the threshold required to proceed by way of a scheme of arrangement and is close to the level required to implement the transaction by way of an exchange offer. In light of this, the Company has agreed an extension of the Consent Fee Deadli...
LONDON, April 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ferroglobe PLC (NASDAQ: GSM) (the “Company”) refers to the Company’s release on March 28, 2021 regarding the lock-up agreement dated March 27, 2021 (the “Lock-Up Agreement”) between the Company and certain financial stakeholders. Holders of the 9.375% Senior Notes due 2022 issued by the Company and Globe Specialty Metals, Inc that have not yet signed the Lock-Up Agreement may contact the Information Agent at [email protected] to access further information relating to the transaction and for details of how to accede to the Lock-Up Agreement. Noteholders may only become eligible for the 1% Early Cash Consent Fee (or, to the extent the transaction is implemented using an Exchange Offer and Covenant Strip, the 2% Early Equity Fee) by signing t...
GSM Price Returns