The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that GT has less volatility in its price than only 10.54% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with GT that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: BTG, GBLI, COST, PIH and FORD.
GT Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for GT, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 228.29% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Given its market cap of around 1 billion US dollars, its dividend yield of 10.08 is greater than 93.3% of its fellow stocks in the large market cap class.
- GT's annual revenue, now at roughly $15 billion US dollars, puts it in the large-sized revenue class -- where its dividend growth rate surpasses that of 87.68% of US-listed, dividend-issuing stocks in the same revenue class.
- GT's market cap of approximately $1 billion makes it a large-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 91.18% of them.
GT Dividend Chart
GT Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
GT Dividends vs. Peers
Top Stories View AllView All Top Stories
Looking for More Information on GT dividends?Want to do more research on Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co's dividends? Try the links below:
Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co Common Stock (GT) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co (GT) - Dividend Investor
Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co (GT) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha