Greenland Technologies Holding Corporation (GTEC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GTEC POWR Grades
- GTEC scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 93.73% of US stocks.
- GTEC's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 30 weeks.
- GTEC ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
GTEC Stock Summary
- Greenland Technologies Holding Corp's stock had its IPO on July 25, 2018, making it an older stock than only 7.67% of US equities in our set.
- For GTEC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 86.87% of US equities we're observing.
- The volatility of Greenland Technologies Holding Corp's share price is greater than that of 94.14% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Greenland Technologies Holding Corp are REYN, CMCT, CWT, ANDE, and IMOS.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to GTEC's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001735041.
GTEC Valuation Summary
- GTEC's EV/EBIT ratio is 11.2; this is 54.84% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 35 months, GTEC's price/earnings ratio has gone NA $NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GTEC.
GTEC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GTEC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.85||52-week high||$26.42|
|Prev. close||$8.75||52-week low||$1.77|
|Day high||$8.85||Avg. volume||720,376|
|50-day MA||$8.58||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.44||Market Cap||92.91M|
Greenland Technologies Holding Corporation (GTEC) Company Bio
Greenland Technologies Holding Corporation, through its subsidiaries, develops and manufactures transmission and drivetrain systems for material handling machineries and electric vehicles, and electric forklift trucks in the People's Republic of China. The company offers transmission products, such as mechanical and hydraulic gearboxes, and transaxles to small and medium-sized forklift trucks for use in manufacturing and logistic applications, such as factories, workshops, warehouses, fulfillment centers, shipyards, and seaports. It also develops robotic cargo carriers. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Hangzhou, the People's Republic of China.
GTEC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GTEC Latest Social Stream
View Full GTEC Social Stream
Latest GTEC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Greenland Technologies Holding Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GTEC as an investment opportunity.
We're at the midpoint of the week now and we're still going strong with a look at the biggest pre-market stock movers for Wednesday.
The maker of industrial electric vehicles is letting customers book orders for new battery-powered heavy equipment.
Greenland Technologies Holding Corporation (NASDAQ: GTEC) ("Greenland"), a technology developer and manufacturer of electric industrial vehicles and drivetrain systems for material handling machineries and vehicles, today announced the launch of an online EV pre-booking service for its new GEL-1800 1.8 ton Electric Loader and its GEX-8000 Electric Excavator. The Company expects to start deliveries in August 2021, ahead of schedule. Customers can learn more and pre-book with a $250 refundable dep
Greenland Technologies Holding Corporation (NASDAQ: GTEC) ("Greenland"), a technology developer and manufacturer of electric industrial vehicles and drivetrain systems for material handling machineries and vehicles, today announced that it will present at the LD Micro Invitational XI Conference being held virtually June 8 to 10, 2021.
Is Weakness In Greenland Technologies Holding Corporation (NASDAQ:GTEC) Stock A Sign That The Market Could be Wrong Given Its Strong Financial Prospects?
With its stock down 32% over the past three months, it is easy to disregard Greenland Technologies Holding...
GTEC Price Returns