Gray Television, Inc. (GTN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GTN POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where GTN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.88% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GTN is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 52 weeks.
- GTN's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 10.15% of US stocks).
GTN Stock Summary
- GTN's current price/earnings ratio is 6.02, which is higher than just 7.58% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for GTN is currently 3.84, higher than merely 11.72% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- For GTN, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 95.11% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to GTN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are OFC, AM, SOHO, FCPT, and KIM.
- Visit GTN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.gray.tv.
GTN Valuation Summary
- GTN's price/sales ratio is 0.9; this is 35.71% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- GTN's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.3 over the prior 231 months.
- Over the past 231 months, GTN's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GTN.
GTN Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 63.37%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 145.33%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 136.11%.
The table below shows GTN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GTN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GTN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 28.37% of graded US stocks.
- GTN's asset turnover comes in at 0.329 -- ranking 47th of 64 Communication stocks.
- SHEN, SIRI, and CHTR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GTN.
The table below shows GTN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GTN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GTN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.75||52-week high||$24.43|
|Prev. close||$23.30||52-week low||$11.95|
|Day high||$23.81||Avg. volume||615,301|
|50-day MA||$22.54||Dividend yield||1.37%|
|200-day MA||$21.10||Market Cap||2.28B|
Gray Television, Inc. (GTN) Company Bio
Gray Television owns and operates television stations and digital assets in markets throughout the United States. The company was founded in 1897 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.
Most Popular Stories View All
GTN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GTN Latest Social Stream
View Full GTN Social Stream
Latest GTN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Gray Television Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GTN as an investment opportunity.
Gray Announces Proposed $1.5 Billion Incremental Term Loan and $500 Million Revolving Credit Facility; Updates Guidance for Third Quarter 2021
ATLANTA, Oct. 20, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Gray Television, Inc. (“Gray,” “we,” “us” or “our”) (NYSE: GTN) announced today that in connection with its pending acquisition of the Local Media Group of Meredith Corporation (“Meredith LMG”), Gray is proposing, subject to market and other conditions, to enter into an amendment and restatement of its existing senior credit facility (the “Senior Credit Facility”). Gray also announced updates to certain of its previously announced guidance for the third
Michele Gors Michele Gors ATLANTA, Oct. 19, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Gray Television, Inc. (“Gray”) (NYSE: GTN) announced today that it has promoted Michele Gors to General Manager of KEYC News Now (CBS/Fox) in Mankato, Minnesota. She succeeds Ed Woloszyn, who passed away recently following a brief battle with cancer. Michele is an Emmy Award winning broadcast professional with more than three decades in the industry. Since the summer of 2019, she has been serving as the News Director for KTTC (
Herb Bruce Herb Bruce ATLANTA, Oct. 18, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Gray Television, Inc. (“Gray”) (NYSE: GTN) announced today its promotion of Herb Bruce to General Manager/General Sales Manager of Alexandria, Louisiana’s powerhouse television station, NBC affiliate KALB. Herb joined the station as Account Executive nearly 19 years ago. He worked as a Senior Account Executive and Local Sales Manager before being promoted to General Sales Manager six years ago. He is a lifelong resident of Central
John Fiorelli John Fiorelli ATLANTA, Oct. 18, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Gray Television, Inc. (“Gray”) (NYSE: GTN) announced today that it has promoted John Fiorelli to the role of General Manager/General Sales Manager of Gray’s KOLO-TV in Reno, Nevada, effective today. John has more than 20 years of media experience in the Reno market. In March 2006, he joined KOLO-TV as Account Executive and, over the years, has served as the station’s Business Development Manager, Local Sales Manager and, sinc
Gray Television is about to become the nation’s second-largest local TV group. Priced at five times 2022 earnings, its stock an inexpensive way to bet on broadcast soldiering on.
GTN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|