Gray Television, Inc. (GTN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GTN POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where GTN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 57.39% of US stocks.
- GTN's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- GTN ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
GTN Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 56.3, Gray Television Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 87.06% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- For GTN, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 95.44% of US equities we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for GTN comes in at -128.02% -- higher than that of only 2.86% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Gray Television Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be HHC, ADC, LSI, BRX, and CMRE.
- GTN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Gray Television Inc's official web site, go to www.gray.tv.
GTN Valuation Summary
- GTN's price/sales ratio is 0.9; this is 35.71% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- GTN's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.3 over the prior 231 months.
- Over the past 231 months, GTN's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GTN.
GTN Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 235.23%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 152.43%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 363.74%.
The table below shows GTN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GTN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GTN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 26.83% of graded US stocks.
- GTN's asset turnover comes in at 0.329 -- ranking 47th of 64 Communication stocks.
- SIRI, CHTR, and CXDO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GTN.
The table below shows GTN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GTN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GTN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.13||52-week high||$25.24|
|Prev. close||$16.90||52-week low||$16.25|
|Day high||$17.42||Avg. volume||780,551|
|50-day MA||$19.28||Dividend yield||1.87%|
|200-day MA||$21.37||Market Cap||1.63B|
Gray Television, Inc. (GTN) Company Bio
Gray Television owns and operates television stations and digital assets in markets throughout the United States. The company was founded in 1897 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.
Most Popular Stories View All
GTN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GTN Latest Social Stream
View Full GTN Social Stream
Latest GTN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Gray Television Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GTN as an investment opportunity.
Gray Television (NYSE:GTN) is scheduled to announce Q4 earnings results on Friday, February 25th, before market open. The consensus EPS Estimate is $0.49 (-55.9% Y/Y) and the consensus Revenue Estimate is $687.25M (-4.3% Y/Y). Over the last 2 years, GTN has beaten EPS estimates 63% of the time and has...
ATLANTA, Feb. 24, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Gray Television, Inc. (“Gray”) (NYSE: GTN) announced today that its Board of Directors has authorized a quarterly cash dividend of $0.08 per share of its common stock and Class A common stock. The dividend is payable on March 31, 2022, to shareholders of record at the close of business on March 15, 2022. About Gray Television: Gray Television is a multimedia company headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. We are the nation’s largest owner of top-rated local
Discovery (DISCA) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -84.27% and 1.96%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Shares of Gray Television (NYSE: GTN ) moved lower by 1.71% in the past three months. Before having a look at the importance of debt, let us look at how much debt Gray Television has. Also check out: 5 Penny Stocks Insiders Are Buying Gray Television''s Debt Based on Gray Television''s financial statement as of November 4, 2021, long-term debt is at $3.98 billion and current debt is at $83.00 million, amounting to $4.06 billion in total debt. Adjusted for $322.00 million in cash-equivalents, the company''s net debt is at $3.74 billion. Let''s define some of the terms we used in the paragraph above. Current debt is the portion of a company''s debt which Full story available on Benzinga.com
Micheal Smith Micheal Smith to serve in the newly created position of Station Manager for Gray’s independent station PeachtreeTV (WPCH-TV) in Atlanta, Georgia. ATLANTA, Feb. 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Gray Television, Inc. (“Gray”) (NYSE: GTN) announced today the promotion of Micheal Smith to serve in the newly created position of Station Manager for Gray’s independent station PeachtreeTV (WPCH-TV) in Atlanta, Georgia. For the past several years, he has served as the marketing manager for both
GTN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|