Gray Television, Inc. (GTN): Price and Financial Metrics
GTN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.54||52-week high||$14.40|
|Prev. close||$7.87||52-week low||$5.97|
|Day high||$8.58||Avg. volume||1,039,111|
|50-day MA||$7.09||Dividend yield||4.05%|
|200-day MA||$7.98||Market Cap||815.19M|
GTN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GTN POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where GTN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 73.63% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for GTN is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- GTN ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
GTN Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for GTN is currently 0.98, higher than merely 3.39% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for GRAY TELEVISION INC is higher than it is for about 94.24% of US stocks.
- GRAY TELEVISION INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 59.28%, greater than the shareholder yield of 96.8% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to GRAY TELEVISION INC are SMLP, GLPI, SOHO, NHI, and TGH.
- GTN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit GRAY TELEVISION INC's official web site, go to www.gray.tv.
GTN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Communication Services stock, GTN's price/sales ratio is 85.71% lower, now standing at 0.2.
- Over the past 243 months, GTN's price/earnings ratio has gone down 38.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GTN.
GTN Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 210.4%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 153.86%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 176.58%.
The table below shows GTN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GTN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GTN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 26.83% of graded US stocks.
- GTN's asset turnover comes in at 0.329 -- ranking 47th of 64 Communication stocks.
- SIRI, CHTR, and CXDO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GTN.
The table below shows GTN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Gray Television, Inc. (GTN) Company Bio
Gray Television owns and operates television stations and digital assets in markets throughout the United States. The company was founded in 1897 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.
GTN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GTN Latest Social Stream
View Full GTN Social Stream
Latest GTN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GRAY TELEVISION INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GTN as an investment opportunity.
While not a mind-blowing move, it is good to see that the Gray Television, Inc. ( NYSE:GTN ) share price has gained 11...
In this piece, we will take a look at the 12 best value stocks picked by Seth Klarman to buy heading into 2024. If you want to skip. our introduction to the billionaire hedge fund investor, value investing, and the current stock market investing climate, then take a look at 5 Best Value Stocks To […]
The board of Gray Television, Inc. ( NYSE:GTN ) has announced that it will pay a dividend on the 29th of December, with...
Gray Television, Inc. (NYSE:GTN) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 8, 2023 Gray Television, Inc. misses on earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $-0.57 EPS, expectations were $-0.27. Operator: Welcome to the Gray Television Third Quarter 2023 Earnings Call. I will now turn the call over to today’s speaker, Chairman and CEO Mr. Hilton Howell. You […]
Gray Television & Universal Production Services launch full-service state-of- the-art television and film studios creating thousands of jobs for Georgians
GTN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|