Gray Television, Inc. (GTN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
GTN POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where GTN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.31% of US stocks.
- GTN's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- GTN ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
GTN Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for GTN is currently 1.86, higher than just 6.75% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- For GTN, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 94.74% of US equities we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for GTN comes in at -221.68% -- higher than that of merely 2.62% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to GRAY TELEVISION INC, a group of peers worth examining would be CMRE, ETRN, WSR, SRG, and BBGI.
- Visit GTN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.gray.tv.
GTN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, GTN's price/earnings ratio is 65.76% lower, now standing at 4.4.
- GTN's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 236.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for GTN.
GTN Growth Metrics
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -16.55%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -69.84%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 210.4%.
The table below shows GTN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
GTN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- GTN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 26.83% of graded US stocks.
- GTN's asset turnover comes in at 0.329 -- ranking 47th of 64 Communication stocks.
- SIRI, CHTR, and CXDO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with GTN.
The table below shows GTN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
GTN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
GTN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.60||52-week high||$24.81|
|Prev. close||$12.25||52-week low||$8.61|
|Day high||$12.60||Avg. volume||787,182|
|50-day MA||$11.35||Dividend yield||2.61%|
|200-day MA||$16.15||Market Cap||1.17B|
Gray Television, Inc. (GTN) Company Bio
Gray Television owns and operates television stations and digital assets in markets throughout the United States. The company was founded in 1897 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia.
Most Popular Stories View All
GTN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
GTN Latest Social Stream
View Full GTN Social Stream
Latest GTN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GRAY TELEVISION INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate GTN as an investment opportunity.
Gray Television, Inc. ( NYSE:GTN ) shareholders should be happy to see the share price up 11% in the last month. But...
ATLANTA, Jan. 18, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Gray Television, Inc. (“Gray”) (NYSE: GTN) announced that Debra Alfarone will join the company on Monday, January 23rd, as an anchor for Local News Live and as a national correspondent for Gray’s stations. In her new role, Debra will provide daily news updates on Local News Live, Gray’s 24/7 streaming news network that provides live news coverage from Gray’s 113 markets, allowing viewers to watch local stories from across the country on one OTT platform
ATLANTA, Jan. 17, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Gray Television, Inc. (“Gray”) (NYSE: GTN) announced that Al Lancaster, the General Manager of WSAW (CBS) in Wausau, Wisconsin (DMA 132) will retire this March after nearly 45 years in the broadcast industry. Al has led WSAW for the past 23 years. On March 20, 2023, Betsy Keefe will succeed Al Lancaster, becoming the station’s next General Manager. For the past 10 years, Betsy has served as General Sales Manager for WSAW. She is a native of Wausau and b
Gray Television, Inc. ( NYSE:GTN ), might not be a large cap stock, but it saw a double-digit share price rise of over...
In this article, we discuss the 11 cheap value stocks to buy according to Seth Klarman. If you want to read about some more stocks in the Klarman portfolio, go directly to 5 Cheap Value Stocks to Buy According to Seth Klarman. Value investors like Seth Klarman of Boston-based Baupost Group have come under increased […]
GTN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|