Gray Television, Inc. (GTN) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past six years, GTN has issued more dividends than only 2.19% of other dividend-issuing US stocks.
- GTN has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of 0.37%, higher than about 87.43% stocks in our dividend set.
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, GTN's comes in at -71.5 -- better than merely 2.44% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with GTN's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: AWK, FEDU, PEGA, CVGW and SAIL.
GTN Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for GTN, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 85.15% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of GTN, investors may wish to consider are:
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, GTN's provides a return of -85.15% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than only 10.19% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for Gray Television Inc, its beta is lower than only 21.77% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
GTN Dividend Chart
GTN Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
GTN Dividends vs. Peers
|1||SBGI||Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. -||2.47%|
|2||TRCO||Tribune Media Company||2.14%|
|4||NXST||Nexstar Media Group, Inc. -||1.77%|
|5||CBS||CBS Corporation Class B||1.77%|
|6||GTN||Gray Television, Inc.||1.36%|
|7||EVC||Entravision Communications Corporation||1.35%|
|8||TV||Grupo Televisa S.A.||0.68%|
|9||DIS||Walt Disney Co.||0.00%|
|10||EMMS||Emmis Communications Corporation -||0.00%|
|13||UONE||Urban One Inc. Cl A||0.00%|
|14||SSP||E.W. Scripps Company (The) -||0.00%|
|15||LIZI||Lizhi Inc. ADR||0.00%|
|16||CETV||Central European Media Enterprises Ltd. -||0.00%|
|17||SJ||Scienjoy Holding Corporation||0.00%|
|18||GSMG||Glory Star New Media Group Holdings Limited||0.00%|
|19||ETM||Entercom Communications Corp. Cl A||0.00%|