Halliburton Company (HAL): Price and Financial Metrics
HAL Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $20,689,849,637, Halliburton Co has a greater market value than 90.43% of US stocks.
- Halliburton Co's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.5% of US equities in our set.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Halliburton Co is higher than it is for about 96.73% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HAL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CQP, AWK, VTR, BXP, and ESS.
- HAL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Halliburton Co's official web site, go to www.halliburton.com.
HAL Stock Price Chart More Charts
HAL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.26||52-week high||$32.30|
|Prev. close||$21.95||52-week low||$16.97|
|Day high||$21.67||Avg. volume||11,451,320|
|50-day MA||$23.32||Dividend yield||3.28%|
|200-day MA||$21.66||Market Cap||18.71B|
Halliburton Company (HAL) Company Bio
Halliburton provides a range of services and products to the upstream oil and natural gas industry worldwide. The company operates through two segments, Completion and Production, and Drilling and Evaluation. The company was founded in 1919 and is based in Houston, Texas.
HAL Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for HAL, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Halliburton Co ranked in the 14st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Halliburton Co, consider:
- In the past 5.8 years, Halliburton Co has a compound free cash flow growth rate of -0.13%; that's better than just 19.88% of cash flow producing equities in the Energy sector, where it is classified.
- Halliburton Co's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Halliburton Co's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -0.98. This coverage rate is greater than that of merely 14.58% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|