Halliburton Company (HAL): Price and Financial Metrics
HAL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$41.94||52-week high||$43.42|
|Prev. close||$41.79||52-week low||$23.99|
|Day high||$41.94||Avg. volume||8,785,221|
|50-day MA||$39.98||Dividend yield||1.56%|
|200-day MA||$36.07||Market Cap||37.69B|
HAL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HAL POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where HAL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.08% of US stocks.
- HAL's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- HAL's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 31.57% of US stocks).
HAL Stock Summary
- HALLIBURTON CO's market capitalization of $36,507,935,397 is ahead of 93.69% of US-listed equities.
- HALLIBURTON CO's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 93.16% of US equities in our set.
- For HAL, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 97.92% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to HALLIBURTON CO are PBA, LXP, AAIC, PINE, and MBI.
- Visit HAL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.halliburton.com.
HAL Valuation Summary
- HAL's price/sales ratio is 1.7; this is 21.43% higher than that of the median Energy stock.
- HAL's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 89.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HAL.
HAL Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 95.08%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 277.73%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -34.27%.
The table below shows HAL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HAL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HAL has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 76.85% of graded US stocks.
- HAL's asset turnover comes in at 0.685 -- ranking 34th of 137 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- PTEN, WTTR, and PBF are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HAL.
The table below shows HAL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Halliburton Company (HAL) Company Bio
Halliburton provides a range of services and products to the upstream oil and natural gas industry worldwide. The company operates through two segments, Completion and Production, and Drilling and Evaluation. The company was founded in 1919 and is based in Houston, Texas.
HAL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HAL Latest Social Stream
View Full HAL Social Stream
Latest HAL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HALLIBURTON CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HAL as an investment opportunity.
The average brokerage recommendation (ABR) for Halliburton (HAL) is equivalent to a Buy. The overly optimistic recommendations of Wall Street analysts make the effectiveness of this highly sought-after metric questionable. So, is it worth buying the stock?
Investors with long-term horizons might want to consider buying proven large-cap stocks at potentially attractive levels.
Halliburton (NYSE:HAL) has had a great run on the share market with its stock up by a significant 32% over the last...
Halliburton (HAL) closed the most recent trading day at $40.76, moving -1.28% from the previous trading session.
Wondering how to pick strong, market-beating stocks for your investment portfolio? Look no further than the Zacks Style Scores.
HAL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|