Halliburton Company (HAL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HAL POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where HAL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.19% of US stocks.
- HAL's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- HAL ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 24th percentile.
HAL Stock Summary
- HALLIBURTON CO's market capitalization of $22,328,969,429 is ahead of 91.33% of US-listed equities.
- HAL's went public 36.78 years ago, making it older than 93.22% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- For HAL, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 95.29% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to HALLIBURTON CO are DCP, SRG, BFS, GTN, and ETRN.
- Visit HAL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.halliburton.com.
HAL Valuation Summary
- HAL's EV/EBIT ratio is 17.3; this is 42.98% higher than that of the median Energy stock.
- HAL's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HAL.
HAL Growth Metrics
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -80.98%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -10.81%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 25.42%.
The table below shows HAL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HAL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HAL has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 76.85% of graded US stocks.
- HAL's asset turnover comes in at 0.685 -- ranking 34th of 137 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- PTEN, WTTR, and PBF are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HAL.
The table below shows HAL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HAL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HAL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.81||52-week high||$43.99|
|Prev. close||$29.24||52-week low||$20.77|
|Day high||$30.05||Avg. volume||11,927,042|
|50-day MA||$28.51||Dividend yield||1.64%|
|200-day MA||$32.22||Market Cap||27.04B|
Halliburton Company (HAL) Company Bio
Halliburton provides a range of services and products to the upstream oil and natural gas industry worldwide. The company operates through two segments, Completion and Production, and Drilling and Evaluation. The company was founded in 1919 and is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
HAL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HAL Latest Social Stream
View Full HAL Social Stream
Latest HAL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HALLIBURTON CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HAL as an investment opportunity.
The recent market downturn represents a golden opportunity for patient investors to choose from robust long-term stocks to buy
Halliburton (HAL) closed the most recent trading day at $24.64, moving -0.4% from the previous trading session.
FEATURE Energy stocks were sinking Friday as oil prices fell below $80 a barrel for the first time since January amid continued concerns over energy demand. With inflation running at historically high levels, central banks around the world, including the Federal Reserve, the Bank of England and Swiss National Bank, have continued to increase the cost of borrowing in an attempt to fight rising prices.
By Liz Moyer
Credit rating company Moody’s expects energy companies to report decent earnings in 2023, and remains largely bullish on the energy sector as a whole
HAL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|