Halliburton Company (HAL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HAL POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where HAL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 78.74% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HAL is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- HAL ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 21st percentile.
HAL Stock Summary
- HAL's went public 35.75 years ago, making it older than 92.65% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 127.8, Halliburton Co P/E ratio is greater than that of about 94.15% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- For HAL, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 94.34% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HAL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BEP, FRT, DLNG, ILPT, and BFS.
- Visit HAL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.halliburton.com.
HAL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, HAL's price/sales ratio is 13.33% lower, now standing at 1.3.
- HAL's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.3 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, HAL's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HAL.
HAL Growth Metrics
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 15.45%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -40.76%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -40.61%.
The table below shows HAL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HAL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HAL has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 71.17% of graded US stocks.
- HAL's asset turnover comes in at 0.644 -- ranking 33rd of 138 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- PTEN, WTTR, and PBF are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HAL.
The table below shows HAL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HAL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HAL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.00||52-week high||$25.00|
|Prev. close||$20.81||52-week low||$10.60|
|Day high||$21.19||Avg. volume||9,470,163|
|50-day MA||$20.02||Dividend yield||0.86%|
|200-day MA||$21.05||Market Cap||18.70B|
Halliburton Company (HAL) Company Bio
Halliburton provides a range of services and products to the upstream oil and natural gas industry worldwide. The company operates through two segments, Completion and Production, and Drilling and Evaluation. The company was founded in 1919 and is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
HAL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HAL Latest Social Stream
View Full HAL Social Stream
Latest HAL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Halliburton Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HAL as an investment opportunity.
HANOI, Vietnam--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Vietnams largest IT firm FPT and global oilfield services leader Halliburton collaborate to accelerate digital transformation across the E&P sector.
When insiders sell shares, it indicates their concern in the company’s prospects or that they view the stock as being overpriced. Either way, this signals an opportunity to go short on the stock. Insider sales should not be taken as the only indicator for making an investment or trading decision. At best, it can lend conviction to a selling decision. Below is a look at a few recent notable insider sales. For more, check out Benzinga's insider transactions platform. Cloudera The Trade: Cloudera,
The potential implosion of China's property market and broader economy sent oil prices tumbling at the start of the week
Lebanon has expressed outrage that Energean is planning to drill the Karish field in 2022, amid an ongoing maritime dispute.
Reservoir Analysis Market 2020 | Covid-19 Impact | Industry overview, supply and demand analysis and forecast 2027 | Schlumberger Limited (U.S.), Halliburton Company (U.S.), Baker Hughes Incorporated (U.S.), etc.
Reservoir Analysis Market with Covid-19 Impact Analysis: Forecast to Show Spurring Growth by 2020-2026 to its research database. The global Reservoir Analysis Market research report is an output of a brief assessment and an extensive analysis of practical data collected from the global Reservoir Analysis Market. The data are collected on the basis of industrial 
HAL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|