Halliburton Company (HAL): Price and Financial Metrics
HAL Stock Summary
- HAL has a higher market value than 90.05% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $18,495,338,645.
- HAL's went public 33.97 years ago, making it older than 92.37% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- For HAL, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 96.66% of US equities we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Halliburton Co, a group of peers worth examining would be CQP, BXP, AWK, WPC, and ESS.
- Visit HAL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.halliburton.com.
HAL Stock Price Chart More Charts
HAL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.99||52-week high||$32.71|
|Prev. close||$24.30||52-week low||$16.97|
|Day high||$24.68||Avg. volume||11,879,545|
|50-day MA||$20.47||Dividend yield||3%|
|200-day MA||$23.08||Market Cap||21.06B|
Halliburton Company (HAL) Company Bio
Halliburton provides a range of services and products to the upstream oil and natural gas industry worldwide. The company operates through two segments, Completion and Production, and Drilling and Evaluation. The company was founded in 1919 and is based in Houston, Texas.