Halliburton Company (HAL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HAL POWR Grades
- HAL scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 97.54% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HAL is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- HAL ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 19th percentile.
HAL Stock Summary
- HAL has a higher market value than 91.8% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $34,010,931,918.
- HAL's went public 36.27 years ago, making it older than 92.84% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Halliburton Co is higher than it is for about 98.18% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Halliburton Co are FCRD, OXSQ, HRZN, SAR, and MBI.
- Visit HAL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.halliburton.com.
HAL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, HAL's price/sales ratio is 13.33% lower, now standing at 1.3.
- HAL's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.3 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, HAL's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HAL.
HAL Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 32.14%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -85.56%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 172.21%.
The table below shows HAL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HAL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HAL has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 76.85% of graded US stocks.
- HAL's asset turnover comes in at 0.685 -- ranking 34th of 137 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- PTEN, WTTR, and PBF are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HAL.
The table below shows HAL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HAL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HAL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$36.06||52-week high||$42.60|
|Prev. close||$36.00||52-week low||$17.82|
|Day high||$36.71||Avg. volume||13,102,044|
|50-day MA||$37.32||Dividend yield||1.27%|
|200-day MA||$27.99||Market Cap||32.53B|
Halliburton Company (HAL) Company Bio
Halliburton provides a range of services and products to the upstream oil and natural gas industry worldwide. The company operates through two segments, Completion and Production, and Drilling and Evaluation. The company was founded in 1919 and is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
HAL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HAL Latest Social Stream
View Full HAL Social Stream
Latest HAL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Halliburton Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HAL as an investment opportunity.
When investors look for relative strength assets, energy stocks are one of the few groups that have been strong all year.
Yahoo Finance Live's Jared Blikre breaks down the oil close and how commodities are trading.
ASD Senior Fellow and illicit finance expert Josh Kirschenbaum joins Yahoo Finance Live to discuss strategies the U.S. and European allies could take in imposing additional sanctions on Russia.
With crude's ascent to $100, energy companies like Halliburton (HAL), Occidental Petroleum (OXY) and Marathon Oil (MRO) have seen solid gains this year.
HOUSTON, February 24, 2022--Halliburton Company (NYSE: HAL) announced today that its annual meeting of shareholders will take place on May 18, 2022, at 9:00 a.m. Central Daylight Time. The Company will hold the meeting at its headquarters located at 3000 N. Sam Houston Parkway East, Houston, Texas. The record date for determination of shareholders entitled to vote at the meeting is March 21, 2022.
HAL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|