Halliburton Company (HAL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HAL POWR Grades
- HAL scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 84.7% of US stocks.
- HAL's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 163 days.
- HAL's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 21.04% of US stocks).
HAL Stock Summary
- HAL has a market capitalization of $25,188,568,067 -- more than approximately 89.8% of US stocks.
- HAL's went public 36.08 years ago, making it older than 92.74% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Halliburton Co is higher than it is for about 95.55% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Halliburton Co, a group of peers worth examining would be FE, OXY, AWK, AES, and BEP.
- HAL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Halliburton Co's official web site, go to www.halliburton.com.
HAL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, HAL's price/sales ratio is 13.33% lower, now standing at 1.3.
- HAL's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.3 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, HAL's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HAL.
HAL Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -77.54%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at -40.76%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -31.5%.
The table below shows HAL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HAL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HAL has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 76.85% of graded US stocks.
- HAL's asset turnover comes in at 0.685 -- ranking 34th of 137 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- PTEN, WTTR, and PBF are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HAL.
The table below shows HAL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HAL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HAL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.90||52-week high||$29.20|
|Prev. close||$27.54||52-week low||$17.23|
|Day high||$26.90||Avg. volume||11,311,996|
|50-day MA||$23.96||Dividend yield||0.65%|
|200-day MA||$22.51||Market Cap||24.08B|
Halliburton Company (HAL) Company Bio
Halliburton provides a range of services and products to the upstream oil and natural gas industry worldwide. The company operates through two segments, Completion and Production, and Drilling and Evaluation. The company was founded in 1919 and is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
HAL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HAL Latest Social Stream
View Full HAL Social Stream
Latest HAL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Halliburton Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HAL as an investment opportunity.
Halliburton (NYSE:HAL) is scheduled to announce Q4 earnings results on Monday, January 24th, before market open. The consensus EPS Estimate is $0.34 (+88.9% Y/Y) and the consensus Revenue Estimate is $4.09B (+26.2% Y/Y). Over the last 2 years, HAL has beaten EPS estimates 88% of the time and has beaten...
Investment company Golden Green, Inc. (Current Portfolio) buys Xilinx Inc, Pfizer Inc, NVIDIA Corp, Expedia Group Inc, Raymond James Financial Inc, sells Moderna Inc, Novavax Inc, Roku Inc, Cassava Sciences Inc, iShares U.S.
Tortoise Portfolio Manager Rob Thummel joins Yahoo Finance Live to discuss oil price outlook, geopolitical tensions between Russia and the UAE, buying exposure through pipelines, the energy sector, and how oil supplies are trying to keep up with demands.
KPMG’s Global Head of Energy Regina Mayor joins Yahoo Finance Live to give insights into the oil market in 2022 given various factors.
Equinor (EQNR) wins 26 licenses, of which 12 are as an operator and 14 as a partner.
HAL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|