Halozyme Therapeutics, Inc. (HALO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HALO POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where HALO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.12% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HALO is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- HALO ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
HALO Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for HALO is 3.89 -- better than 87.34% of US stocks.
- HALO's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 602.19 -- higher than 95.25% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 8.11 for HALOZYME THERAPEUTICS INC; that's greater than it is for 86.73% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HALO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are INFA, PRGS, BRKR, ACIW, and VERI.
- Visit HALO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.halozyme.com.
HALO Valuation Summary
- HALO's price/sales ratio is 7.1; this is 273.68% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- HALO's price/sales ratio has moved down 132.6 over the prior 232 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HALO.
HALO Growth Metrics
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at 79.34%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 30.98%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 12.36%.
The table below shows HALO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HALO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HALO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 73.97% of graded US stocks.
- HALO's asset turnover comes in at 0.493 -- ranking 84th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- ARAV, XOMA, and MGNX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HALO.
The table below shows HALO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HALO Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of HALO, see our HALO price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$52.82||Average Broker Recommendation||1.62 (Moderate Buy)|
HALO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HALO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$37.31||52-week high||$59.46|
|Prev. close||$38.19||52-week low||$32.83|
|Day high||$38.49||Avg. volume||1,606,470|
|50-day MA||$45.70||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$47.34||Market Cap||5.05B|
Halozyme Therapeutics, Inc. (HALO) Company Bio
Halozyme Therapeutics is a biotechnology company focused on developing and commercializing novel oncology therapies that target the tumor microenvironment. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in San Diego, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
HALO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HALO Latest Social Stream
View Full HALO Social Stream
Latest HALO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HALOZYME THERAPEUTICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HALO as an investment opportunity.
Halozyme Therapeutics (HALO) Down 34.4% Since Last Earnings Report: Can It Rebound?
Halozyme Therapeutics (HALO) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Strength Seen in Halozyme Therapeutics (HALO): Can Its 5.3% Jump Turn into More Strength?
Halozyme Therapeutics (HALO) saw its shares surge in the last session with trading volume being higher than average. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions may not translate into further price increase in the near term.
Medicare Negotiation Undercuts Biotech Stocks Regeneron, Halozyme
Confusion over new Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services negotiating plans sent REGN and HALO stocks tumbling Thursday.
Dow Jones Hits Session Highs; Tesla Faces New Lawsuit From Customers, Agrees To Open 7500 Charging Stations
The Dow Jones Industrial Average rose throughout the session Thursday and closed near the day's highs. The blue chip index gained 1.2%, its best day since March 3. Intel was the Dow's clear leader, with a hefty 6% gain.
HALOZYME PROVIDES UPDATE ON LICENSEE CO-FORMULATION PATENT HEARING IN EUROPE
Halozyme Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: HALO) ("Halozyme") today provides an update on a decision by the Opposition Division of the European Patent Office ("EPO") regarding one of the Janssen Biotech, Inc. (Janssen) co-formulation patents for DARZALEX® (daratumumab) SC.
HALO Price Returns
Continue Researching HALOWant to see what other sources are saying about Halozyme Therapeutics Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Halozyme Therapeutics Inc (HALO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Halozyme Therapeutics Inc (HALO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Halozyme Therapeutics Inc (HALO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...