HAPPINESS BIOTECH GROUP LTD (HAPP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HAPP POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where HAPP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.5% of US stocks.
- HAPP's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 51 weeks.
- HAPP's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 6.23% of US stocks).
HAPP Stock Summary
- Happiness Biotech Group Ltd's market capitalization of $28,118,662 is ahead of merely 3.68% of US-listed equities.
- HAPP's went public 1.98 years ago, making it older than only 3.4% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- HAPP's price/sales ratio is 0.39; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 6.86% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HAPP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are OFLX, NEOG, ARTW, MSON, and MYGN.
- HAPP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Happiness Biotech Group Ltd's official web site, go to www.happ.org.cn.
HAPP Valuation Summary
- HAPP's price/sales ratio is 0.5; this is 86.84% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 23 months, HAPP's price/earnings ratio has gone up 39.2.
- Over the past 23 months, HAPP's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 3.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HAPP.
HAPP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HAPP has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 6.08% of graded US stocks.
- HAPP's asset turnover comes in at 0.723 -- ranking 37th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows HAPP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HAPP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HAPP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.88||52-week high||$2.58|
|Prev. close||$0.88||52-week low||$0.81|
|Day high||$0.90||Avg. volume||674,332|
|50-day MA||$1.05||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.63||Market Cap||28.16M|
HAPPINESS BIOTECH GROUP LTD (HAPP) Company Bio
Happiness Biotech Group Ltd. is a nutraceutical and dietary supplements producer, which engages in the research, development, manufacturing, marketing, and sales of a variety of products made from herbal and animal extracts. The firm's products include lucidum spore powder; cordyceps mycelia; ijiao solution; and American ginseng. It operates under the brand name Happiness. The company was founded on February 9, 2018 and is headquartered in Nanping City, China.
Most Popular Stories View All
HAPP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HAPP Latest Social Stream
View Full HAPP Social Stream
Latest HAPP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Happiness Biotech Group Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HAPP as an investment opportunity.
Good morning, investor!
Happiness Biotech Group Ltd (NASDAQ: HAPP) announced that Taochejun (Fujian) Automobile Distribution Co Ltd and its subsidiary had signed agreements with Guang'an Ruili Trading Co Ltd (Ruili) to purchase 1350 of the model Bestune B30 EV 400. The value of the order is about $14.7 million. Besturn is an automotive marque owned by the Chinese automaker FAW Group. "We have obtained pre-sale orders for most of the 1350 electric vehicles, and we are confident that the sales will be completed in a shor
Happiness Biotech Group Limited (the "Company" or Nasdaq: HAPP), a China-based company engaging in the business of production of nutraceutical and dietary supplements, providing e-commerce solutions, and the sales of automobile, today announced that Taochejun (Fujian) Automobile Distribution Co., Ltd. ("Taochejun") and its subsidiary have signed agreements with Guang'an Ruili Trading Co., Ltd ("Ruili") to purchase 1350 of the model Bestune B30 EV 400.
Happiness Biotech Group Limited (the "Company" or Nasdaq: HAPP), an innovative China-based nutraceutical and dietary supplements producer and e-commerce services provider, today announced one of its nutraceutical products - Lucidum Tablets, have been launched for sale on the DouYin Mall, a virtual mall built within a Douyin mini-program.
Happiness Biotech Group Limited (the "Company" or Nasdaq: HAPP), an innovative China-based nutraceutical and dietary supplements producer and e-commerce services provider, today announced its financial results for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2021.
HAPP Price Returns