HAPPINESS BIOTECH GROUP LTD (HAPP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HAPP Stock Summary
- HAPP has a market capitalization of $9,873,485 -- more than approximately only 0.8% of US stocks.
- HAPP's price/sales ratio is 0.1; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 0.99% of US stocks.
- Happiness Development Group Ltd's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -115.06%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 3.21% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Happiness Development Group Ltd are SWBI, KAI, PESI, CCF, and ELMD.
- Visit HAPP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.happ.org.cn.
HAPP Valuation Summary
- HAPP's price/sales ratio is 0.5; this is 86.84% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 23 months, HAPP's price/earnings ratio has gone up 39.2.
- Over the past 23 months, HAPP's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 3.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HAPP.
HAPP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HAPP has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 6.08% of graded US stocks.
- HAPP's asset turnover comes in at 0.723 -- ranking 37th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows HAPP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HAPP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HAPP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.21||52-week high||$1.61|
|Prev. close||$0.21||52-week low||$0.13|
|Day high||$0.22||Avg. volume||997,022|
|50-day MA||$0.21||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.50||Market Cap||6.75M|
HAPPINESS BIOTECH GROUP LTD (HAPP) Company Bio
Happiness Biotech Group Ltd. is a nutraceutical and dietary supplements producer, which engages in the research, development, manufacturing, marketing, and sales of a variety of products made from herbal and animal extracts. The firm's products include lucidum spore powder; cordyceps mycelia; ijiao solution; and American ginseng. It operates under the brand name Happiness. The company was founded on February 9, 2018 and is headquartered in Nanping City, China.
Most Popular Stories View All
HAPP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HAPP Latest Social Stream
View Full HAPP Social Stream
Latest HAPP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Happiness Development Group Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HAPP as an investment opportunity.
Good morning, trader!
Rise and shine, trader!
Welcome back, trader!
Happiness Development Announces $10 Million Private Placement to Support Its International Expansion
Happiness Development Group Limited ("HAPP" or the "Company"), (NASDAQ: HAPP) a China-based company engaging in the business of production of nutraceutical and dietary supplements, providing e-commerce sales and e-commerce marketing solutions, and the sales of automobile today announced it has entered into certain securities purchase agreement with several non-U.S. strategic investors to sell total 12,500,000 Class A ordinary shares at a per share purchase price of $0.80, with over 45% premium t
Happiness Development Group Limited ("HAPP" or the "Company"), (NASDAQ: HAPP) a China-based company engaging in the business of production of nutraceutical and dietary supplements, providing e-commerce sales and e-commerce marketing solutions, and the sales of automobile today announced its unaudited financial results for the six months ended September 30, 2021.
HAPP Price Returns