HAPPINESS BIOTECH GROUP LTD (HAPP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HAPP POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where HAPP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 82.99% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HAPP is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- HAPP's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 34.56% of US stocks).
HAPP Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $35,250,000, Happiness Biotech Group Ltd has a greater market value than only 5.99% of US stocks.
- Happiness Biotech Group Ltd's stock had its IPO on October 25, 2019, making it an older stock than merely 2.34% of US equities in our set.
- HAPP's current price/earnings ratio is 2.78, which is higher than only 1.76% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Happiness Biotech Group Ltd are EDTK, CGA, DNOW, SVVC, and WAFU.
- Visit HAPP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.happ.org.cn.
HAPP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, HAPP's price/sales ratio is 83.33% lower, now standing at 0.6.
- HAPP's price/sales ratio has moved down 1 over the prior 21 months.
- Over the past 21 months, HAPP's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 3.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HAPP.
HAPP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HAPP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.45||52-week high||$2.59|
|Prev. close||$1.46||52-week low||$1.37|
|Day high||$1.54||Avg. volume||769,762|
|50-day MA||$1.59||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.84||Market Cap||46.33M|
HAPPINESS BIOTECH GROUP LTD (HAPP) Company Bio
Happiness Biotech Group Ltd. is a nutraceutical and dietary supplements producer, which engages in the research, development, manufacturing, marketing, and sales of a variety of products made from herbal and animal extracts. The firm's products include lucidum spore powder; cordyceps mycelia; ijiao solution; and American ginseng. It operates under the brand name Happiness. The company was founded on February 9, 2018 and is headquartered in Nanping City, China.
HAPP Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Happiness Biotech Group Ltd with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Happiness Biotech Group Ltd ranked in the 30th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Happiness Biotech Group Ltd, consider:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Happiness Biotech Group Ltd over the past 1.08 years is -0.23%; that's better than only 6.83% of cash flow producing equities in the Healthcare sector, where it is classified.
- HAPP's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 48.11% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
HAPP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HAPP Latest Social Stream
View Full HAPP Social Stream
Latest HAPP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Happiness Biotech Group Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HAPP as an investment opportunity.
Happiness Biotech Group Limited (the "Company" or Nasdaq: HAPP), an innovative China-based nutraceutical and dietary supplements producer, announced today that it has entered into a securities purchase agreement with certain non-U.S. strategic investors for a registered direct placement of approximately $2.16 million, pursuant to which the Company agreed to sell 1.24 million ordinary shares at a per share purchase price of $1.74, 7.4% premium to the closing price of June 24, 2021.
Happiness Biotech Launched Beta Version Of Happy Buy International, Promoting Cross-border E-Commerce SaaS Services
Happiness Biotech Group Limited (the "Company" or Nasdaq: HAPP), an innovative China-based nutraceutical and dietary supplements producer and e-commerce services provider, announced today that the Company launched the beta version of official site of Happy Buy International https://www.happybuy.vip, mainly promoting its cross-border e-commerce SaaS services.
Happiness Biotech Group Limited (the "Company" or Nasdaq: HAPP), an innovative China-based nutraceutical and dietary supplements producer and e-commerce services provider, announced today that Taochejun (Fujian) Automobile Distribution Co., Ltd. ("Taochejun"), a subsidiary of the Company in China, has signed an agreement with Guang'an Ruili Trading Co., Ltd ("Ruili") to jointly purchase and sell 1213 Volkswagen electric vehicles.
Happiness Biotech Group Limited (the "Company" or Nasdaq: HAPP), an innovative China-based nutraceutical and dietary supplements producer and e-commerce services provider, announced today that Taochejun (Fujian) Automobile Distribution Co., Ltd. ("Taochejun"), a subsidiary of the Company in China, has entered into a distribution agreement with Zhejiang Fengsheng Automobile Sales Co., Ltd ("Maple Auto"), a wholly owned subsidiary of Geely Technology Group Co., Ltd., or Geely, to distribute electr
Finding a business that has the potential to grow substantially is not easy, but it is possible if we look at a few key...
HAPP Price Returns