HAPPINESS BIOTECH GROUP LTD (HAPP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HAPP Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.04, HAPPINESS DEVELOPMENT GROUP LTD is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than merely 0.77% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, HAPP has reported earnings growth of -715.68%, putting it ahead of just 2.61% of US stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, HAPP is more volatile than 98.14% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HAPP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are STRR, UNF, MDJH, SAIA, and CONN.
- Visit HAPP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.happ.org.cn.
HAPP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, HAPP's price/sales ratio is 88.89% lower, now standing at 0.2.
- Over the past 41 months, HAPP's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HAPP.
HAPP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HAPP has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 6.08% of graded US stocks.
- HAPP's asset turnover comes in at 0.723 -- ranking 37th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows HAPP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HAPP Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of HAPP, see our HAPP price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$3.00||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
HAPP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HAPP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.50||52-week high||$7.40|
|Prev. close||$4.44||52-week low||$2.08|
|Day high||$4.50||Avg. volume||14,340|
|50-day MA||$5.10||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.99||Market Cap||31.30M|
HAPPINESS BIOTECH GROUP LTD (HAPP) Company Bio
Happiness Biotech Group Ltd. is a nutraceutical and dietary supplements producer, which engages in the research, development, manufacturing, marketing, and sales of a variety of products made from herbal and animal extracts. The firm's products include lucidum spore powder; cordyceps mycelia; ijiao solution; and American ginseng. It operates under the brand name Happiness. The company was founded on February 9, 2018 and is headquartered in Nanping City, China.
Most Popular Stories View All
HAPP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HAPP Latest Social Stream
View Full HAPP Social Stream
Latest HAPP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HAPPINESS DEVELOPMENT GROUP LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HAPP as an investment opportunity.
Today’s Biggest Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers and Losers on Monday
We're starting off the week with a look at the biggest pre-market stock movers traders need to know about on Monday morning!
Happiness Development Group Limited Regains Compliance with Nasdaq Minimum Bid Price Requirement
Happiness Development Group Limited ("HAPP" or the "Company"), (NASDAQ: HAPP) announced today that on October 25, 2022, the Company received a notification letter from the Nasdaq Listing Qualifications Staff of The NASDAQ Stock Market LLC ("Nasdaq") notifying the Company that it has regained compliance with the Nasdaq's minimum bid price requirement and the matter is closed.
Happiness Development Group Limited Announces 1 for 20 Reverse Share Split
Happiness Development Group Limited ("HAPP" or the "Company"), (NASDAQ: HAPP) an emerging and diversified company engaging in the business of production and sale of nutraceutical and dietary supplements, providing e-commerce sales and marketing solutions, and the sales of automobile today announced that an 1 for 20 reverse split of its ordinary shares, par value $0.0005 each, was approved by the Company's shareholders on October 7, 2022 and became effective on October 10, 2022. In connection wit
Happiness Development Entered into Agreement for Sales up to 2000 Electric Vehicles
Happiness Development Group Limited ("HAPP" or the "Company"), (NASDAQ: HAPP) an emerging and diversified company engaging in the business of production and sale of nutraceutical and dietary supplements, providing e-commerce sales and marketing solutions, and the sales of automobile today announced that its automobile sales subsidiary 'Taochejun" has entered into a strategic cooperation agreement with Fujian Yiluba Automobile Service Consulting Co., Ltd. ("168"). According to the cooperation agr
Happiness Development Granted Extension to Meet Nasdaq Minimum Bid Price Requirement
Happiness Development Group Limited ("HAPP" or the "Company"), (NASDAQ: HAPP) an emerging and diversified company engaging in the business of production and sale of nutraceutical and dietary supplements, of e-commerce and providing marketing solutions, and of the sales of automobile, today announced that on May 11, 2022, the Company received a written notification from the Nasdaq's Listing Qualifications Department, granting the Company another 180 calendar days extension, or until November 7, 2
HAPP Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...