HAPPINESS BIOTECH GROUP LTD (HAPP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HAPP POWR Grades
- HAPP scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 79.2% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HAPP is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 199 days.
- HAPP's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 34.52% of US stocks).
HAPP Stock Summary
- HAPP has a higher market value than only 8.16% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $42,500,000.
- Happiness Biotech Group Ltd's stock had its IPO on October 25, 2019, making it an older stock than just 1.57% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 3.35, Happiness Biotech Group Ltd P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 1.99% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Happiness Biotech Group Ltd are PFIE, WAFU, CGA, GIGM, and TYHT.
- HAPP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Happiness Biotech Group Ltd's official web site, go to www.happ.org.cn.
HAPP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HAPP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.72||52-week high||$3.25|
|Prev. close||$1.70||52-week low||$1.63|
|Day high||$1.73||Avg. volume||909,757|
|50-day MA||$1.92||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.98||Market Cap||44.55M|
HAPPINESS BIOTECH GROUP LTD (HAPP) Company Bio
Happiness Biotech Group Ltd. is a nutraceutical and dietary supplements producer, which engages in the research, development, manufacturing, marketing, and sales of a variety of products made from herbal and animal extracts. The firm's products include lucidum spore powder; cordyceps mycelia; ijiao solution; and American ginseng. It operates under the brand name Happiness. The company was founded on February 9, 2018 and is headquartered in Nanping City, China.
HAPP Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for HAPP, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Happiness Biotech Group Ltd ranked in the 34th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Happiness Biotech Group Ltd ended up being:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 1.08 years comes in at -0.23%; that's greater than merely 7.68% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- As a business, HAPP is generating more cash flow than just 15.67% of positive cash flow stocks in the Healthcare.
- HAPP's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 43.76% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
HAPP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HAPP Latest Social Stream
View Full HAPP Social Stream
Latest HAPP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Happiness Biotech Group Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HAPP as an investment opportunity.
Happiness Biotech Group Limited (the "Company" or Nasdaq: HAPP), an innovative China-based nutraceutical and dietary supplements producer and e-commerce services provider, announced today that the Company has officially launched cross-border e-commerce platform - Happy Buy International. The first five overseas online stores have gone online on April 15, 2021.
In this article we will take a look at the 10 best nano cap stocks to buy in 2021. You can skip our detailed analysis of these stocks and go directly to 5 Best Nano Cap Stocks To Buy in 2021. Small companies with market capitalizations of less than $50 million tend to witness a […]
Happiness Biotech Group Limited (the "Company" or Nasdaq: HAPP), an innovative China-based nutraceutical and dietary supplements producer, announced today that Happy Buy, the Company's wholly-owned subsidiary focusing on e-commerce business, has achieved over 70% growth in December 2020, on a month-on-month basis. The total sales of Happy Buy in December has reached over $5.5 million compared with approximately $3 million in November.
Happiness Biotech Announces Registered Direct Offering of up to 4.2 Million Ordinary Shares to Strategic Investors
Happiness Biotech Group Limited (the "Company" or Nasdaq: HAPP), an innovative China-based nutraceutical and dietary supplements producer, announced today that it has entered into a securities purchase agreement with certain non-U.S. strategic investors for a registered direct placement. The Company expects to issue up to 4,200,000 ordinary shares in multiple installments and the purchase price will be the volume-weighted average trading price of the ordinary shares for the consecutive five trading days immediately prior to the date when the Company delivers a notice of purchase to the investors. If the Company offers the entire 4.2 million shares, assuming the ordinary share trades at the current level, the expected gross proceeds of the offering will be approximately $7 million.
Happiness Biotech Group Limited (the "Company" or Nasdaq: HAPP), an innovative China-based nutraceutical and dietary supplements producer, announced today that the Company has officially launched a new category of products in personal care segment under the new brand, "Cai Zhi Ning", mainly targeting the elderly market.
HAPP Price Returns