Haynes International, Inc. (HAYN) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of compounded growth rate of annual dividends, HAYN's growth rate has been 0% over the past 5.5 years.
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that HAYN reports less variability in its free cash flow than only 14.04% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- HAYN has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 28,266,000; for context, that's better than 86.77% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with HAYN's price: RMD, RUSHA, ROP, FSI and CHT.
HAYN Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for HAYN, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 70.51%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Haynes International Inc are:
- As for its position relative to other Industrials stocks that issue dividends, Haynes International Inc offers a higher dividend yield than 93.55% of them.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Industrials sector, the expected return of 70.51%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 91.24% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, HAYN has a discount rate lower than 91.24% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Based on dividend growth rate, HAYN boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than only 13.81% of the dividend issuers in our set.
HAYN Dividend Chart
HAYN Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
HAYN Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on HAYN dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Haynes International Inc and its dividends:
Haynes International Inc Common Stock (HAYN) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Haynes International Inc (HAYN) - Dividend Investor
Haynes International Inc (HAYN) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha