Haynes International, Inc. (HAYN) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- HAYN has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of -10,879,000; for context, that's better than just 0.99% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that HAYN has less volatility in its price than merely 13.22% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- Free cash flow for HAYN has a compound average growth rate of 49.65%, which is higher than 88.43% of stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with HAYN's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: BAH, HCC, CIB, MPX and NYT.
HAYN Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of HAYN, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 50.77%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Haynes International Inc are:
- HAYN's growth rate in terms of the amount of dividends it returns to shareholders is greater than only 11.05% of its fellow dividend stocks in the Industrials sector.
- Haynes International Inc's market cap of $536 million US dollars puts it in the small-sized market cap class; here, it has a lower equity discount rate than only 15.64% of stocks.
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the small-sized market cap category, HAYN's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than only 12.48% of them.
HAYN Dividend Chart
HAYN Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
HAYN Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on HAYN dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Haynes International Inc and its dividends:
Haynes International Inc Common Stock (HAYN) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Haynes International Inc (HAYN) - Dividend Investor
Haynes International Inc (HAYN) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha