Haynes International, Inc. (HAYN) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that HAYN reports less variability in its free cash flow than merely 17.97% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, HAYN has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 13,484,000, ranking above 83.01% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with HAYN's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: HTHT, MNDO, NKE, MCBS and ODP.
HAYN Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of HAYN, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 11.95% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Haynes International Inc are:
- As for its position relative to other Industrials stocks that issue dividends, Haynes International Inc offers a higher dividend yield than 93.15% of them.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Industrials sector, Haynes International Inc's expected return of 11.95% is higher than 87.21% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, Haynes International Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 87.21% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Based on dividend growth rate, HAYN boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than merely 17.12% of the dividend issuers in our set.
HAYN Dividend Chart
HAYN Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
HAYN Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on HAYN dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Haynes International Inc and its dividends:
Haynes International Inc Common Stock (HAYN) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Haynes International Inc (HAYN) - Dividend Investor
Haynes International Inc (HAYN) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha