Huntington Bancshares Inc. (HBAN) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, HBAN has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 1,867,000,000, ranking above 97.27% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with HBAN's price: APD, QTS, BMA, PAAS and CPAC.
HBAN Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Huntington Bancshares Inc, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 7.22% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of HBAN, investors may wish to consider are:
- HBAN's market cap is about 22 billion US dollars -- its dividend yield of 4.14 is greater than 88.51% of its fellow stocks in the large market cap class.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for HBAN than it is for merely 10.51% of other equities in the Financial Services sector that also issue dividends.
- Based on dividend growth rate, Huntington Bancshares Inc has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 90.75% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
HBAN Dividend Chart
HBAN Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
HBAN Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on HBAN dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Huntington Bancshares Inc and its dividends:
Huntington Bancshares Inc Common Stock (HBAN) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Huntington Bancshares Inc (HBAN) - Dividend Investor
Huntington Bancshares Inc (HBAN) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha