Huntington Bancshares Incorporated (HBAN) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, HBAN has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 1,867,000,000, ranking above 97.27% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with HBAN's price: APD, QTS, BMA, PAAS and CPAC.
HBAN Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of HBAN, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 8.32% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Huntington Bancshares Inc are:
- The amount of revenue Huntington Bancshares Inc earns annually is around 4 billion; relative to its peers in the mid-sized revenue class, it has a dividend yield higher than 91.7%.
- In comparison to other stocks in the mid-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than 76.68% of companies in the same revenue class.
- Based on dividend growth rate, HBAN boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 88.27% of the dividend issuers in our set.
HBAN Dividend Chart
HBAN Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
HBAN Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on HBAN dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Huntington Bancshares Inc and its dividends:
Huntington Bancshares Inc Common Stock (HBAN) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Huntington Bancshares Inc (HBAN) - Dividend Investor
Huntington Bancshares Inc (HBAN) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha