HCA Healthcare Inc. (HCA) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, HCA has greater average cash flow over the past 5.5 years than 91.39% US-listed dividend payers.
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, HCA's comes in at -42.41 -- better than 3.53% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- Currently, HCA generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than 93.96% of US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with HCA's price: ENIA, KAR, NYT, WPM and FENG.
HCA Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for HCA, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 70.02%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for HCA Healthcare Inc are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, HCA Healthcare Inc's dividend yield of 0.86% is in the bottom 13.28%.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, HCA's provides a return of -70.02% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than only 19.3% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for HCA than it is for only 21.54% of other equities in the Healthcare sector that also issue dividends.
HCA Dividend Chart
HCA Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
HCA Dividends vs. Peers
|1||FSNUY||Fresenius SE & Co. KGaA||2.21%|
|2||SEM||Select Medical Holdings Corporation||2.07%|
|3||EHC||Encompass Health Corporation||2.05%|
|4||HCA||HCA Healthcare Inc.||1.26%|
|5||UHS||Universal Health Services, Inc.||0.76%|
|6||QHC||Quorum Health Corporation||0.00%|
|7||SLHG||Skylight Health Group Inc.||0.00%|
|8||OSH||Oak Street Health Inc.||0.00%|
|9||AGL||agilon health, inc.||0.00%|
|10||THC||Tenet Healthcare Corporation||0.00%|
|11||LPNT||LifePoint Health, Inc.||0.00%|
|13||AIRS||Airsculpt Technologies, Inc.||0.00%|
|14||AVCO||Avalon GloboCare Corp.||0.00%|
|15||FTRP||Field Trip Health Ltd.||0.00%|
|17||LFST||LifeStance Health Group, Inc.||0.00%|
|18||CYH||Community Health Systems, Inc.||0.00%|