HDFC Bank Limited (HDB) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- HDB's average cash flow over the past 4 years is greater than 98.75% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, HDB has returned $66,447,300,000 US dollars -- more than 98.63% of public US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with HDB's price: CTSH, OLLI, FMC, PNM and SPTN.
HDB Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for HDB, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 70.4% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Hdfc Bank Ltd's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Financial Services sector, HDB provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than only 1.56% such stocks.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Financial Services sector, the expected return of -70.4%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than only 11.28% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, HDB has a discount rate lower than only 11.28% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Based on dividend growth rate, Hdfc Bank Ltd has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than only 0.21% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
HDB Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|2019-09-26||Split||2-1-for-1 Stock Split||N/A|
|2011-07-25||Split||5-1-for-1 Stock Split||N/A|