HDFC Bank Limited (HDB) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- HDB's average cash flow over the past 5 years is greater than 98.61% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- Currently, HDB generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than 98.9% of US dividend stocks.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, HDB has returned $41,015,200,000 US dollars -- more than 98.35% of public US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with HDB's price: WDC, FCBP, RBC, UBOH and NRG.
HDB Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for HDB, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 64.65% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Hdfc Bank Ltd's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Hdfc Bank Ltd's dividend yield of 1% is in the bottom 11.89%.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, Hdfc Bank Ltd's expected return of -64.65% is higher than only 14.26% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, HDB has a discount rate lower than only 14.26% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Financial Services sector, Hdfc Bank Ltd has an equity discount rate lower than 85.16% of them.
HDB Dividend Chart
HDB Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|