HDFC Bank Limited (HDB) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- HDB's average cash flow over the past 4 years is greater than 98.75% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, HDB has returned $66,447,300,000 US dollars -- more than 98.63% of public US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with HDB's price: CTSH, OLLI, FMC, PNM and SPTN.
HDB Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Hdfc Bank Ltd, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 75.79% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of HDB, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Financial Services sector, Hdfc Bank Ltd offers a higher dividend yield than just 1.71% of them.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, Hdfc Bank Ltd's expected return of -75.79% is higher than just 10.84% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, HDB has a discount rate lower than just 10.84% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Based on dividend growth rate, HDB boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than just 0.27% of the dividend issuers in our set.
HDB Dividend Chart
HDB Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|