Hawaiian Electric Industries, Inc. (HE): Price and Financial Metrics
HE Stock Summary
- HE's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 1,403.2 -- higher than 97.14% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Of note is the ratio of Hawaiian Electric Industries Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 0.48% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Hawaiian Electric Industries Inc is higher than it is for about 99.5% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Hawaiian Electric Industries Inc are NGG, TCPC, GSBD, EPD, and LNC.
- Visit HE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.hei.com.
HE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$34.13||52-week high||$55.15|
|Prev. close||$33.45||52-week low||$31.83|
|Day high||$34.13||Avg. volume||479,710|
|50-day MA||$35.79||Dividend yield||3.87%|
|200-day MA||$36.26||Market Cap||3.73B|
Hawaiian Electric Industries, Inc. (HE) Company Bio
Hawaiian Electric engages in the electric utility and banking businesses primarily in the State of Hawaii. The company was founded in 1891 and is based in Honolulu, Hawaii.