Hawaiian Electric Industries, Inc. (HE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HE POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where HE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 79.9% of US stocks.
- HE's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 197 days.
- HE's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 9.71% of US stocks).
HE Stock Summary
- HE's went public 33.52 years ago, making it older than 90.64% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Hawaiian Electric Industries Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 0.34% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Hawaiian Electric Industries Inc is higher than it is for about 99.25% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NGG, PME, TCPC, LNC, and AINV.
- Visit HE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.hei.com.
HE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$42.96||52-week high||$45.58|
|Prev. close||$43.72||52-week low||$31.83|
|Day high||$42.96||Avg. volume||613,439|
|50-day MA||$41.34||Dividend yield||3.11%|
|200-day MA||$36.51||Market Cap||4.69B|
Hawaiian Electric Industries, Inc. (HE) Company Bio
Hawaiian Electric engages in the electric utility and banking businesses primarily in the State of Hawaii. The company was founded in 1891 and is based in Honolulu, Hawaii.
HE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HE Latest Social Stream
View Full HE Social Stream
Latest HE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Hawaiian Electric Industries Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HE as an investment opportunity.
Here's Why Hawaiian Electric Industries, Inc.'s (NYSE:HE) CEO Compensation Is The Least Of Shareholders' Concerns
Under the guidance of CEO Connie Lau, Hawaiian Electric Industries, Inc. ( NYSE:HE ) has performed reasonably well...
American Savings Bank, F.S.B. (American), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hawaiian Electric Industries, Inc. (NYSE: HE), today reported net income for the first quarter of 2021 of $29.6 million, compared to $15.7 million in the fourth, or linked quarter of 2020 and $15.8 million in the first quarter of 2020.
Hawaiian Electric Industries (NYSE:HE) Has Compensated Shareholders With A Respectable 59% Return On Their Investment
If you buy and hold a stock for many years, you'd hope to be making a profit. Furthermore, you'd generally like to see...
Hawaii Department of Budget & Finance -- Moody's upgrades Hawaiian Electric Company to Baa1; outlook stable
Rating Action: Moody's upgrades Hawaiian Electric Company to Baa1; outlook stableGlobal Credit Research - 20 Apr 2021Approximately $1.6 billion of debt outstandingNew York, April 20, 2021 -- Moody's Investors Service ("Moody's") today upgraded Hawaiian Electric Company, Inc.'s (HECO) senior unsecured rating and issuer rating to Baa1 from Baa2 and affirmed its P-2 short-term rating for commercial paper. At the same time, we upgraded parent company Hawaiian Electric Industries, Inc.' (HEI) short-term rating for commercial paper to P-2 from P-3. HECO's senior unsecured rating applies to its industrial revenue bonds, which are issued through a conduit entity.
Hawaiian Electric Industries To Announce First Quarter 2021 Results May 7; American Savings Bank To Announce First Quarter 2021 Results April 30
Hawaiian Electric Industries, Inc. (HEI) (NYSE: HE) will announce its first quarter 2021 financial results on Friday, May 7. In addition, American Savings Bank, F.S.B. (American), a wholly owned indirect subsidiary of HEI, will announce its first quarter 2021 financial results on Friday, April 30.
HE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching HEWant to do more research on Hawaiian Electric Industries Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Hawaiian Electric Industries Inc (HE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Hawaiian Electric Industries Inc (HE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Hawaiian Electric Industries Inc (HE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch