Hawaiian Electric Industries, Inc. (HE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HE POWR Grades
- HE scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 86.72% of US stocks.
- HE's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- HE's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 13.94% of US stocks).
HE Stock Summary
- Hawaiian Electric Industries Inc's stock had its IPO on November 5, 1987, making it an older stock than 90.49% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Hawaiian Electric Industries Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 0.49% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Hawaiian Electric Industries Inc is higher than it is for about 99.23% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Hawaiian Electric Industries Inc are AINV, SCM, LNC, TCPC, and SLRC.
- Visit HE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.hei.com.
HE Valuation Summary
- HE's price/sales ratio is 1.8; this is 10% lower than that of the median Utilities stock.
- Over the past 243 months, HE's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 6.9.
- HE's price/sales ratio has moved up 1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HE.
HE Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 20%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 14.33%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 26.72%.
The table below shows HE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$43.34||52-week high||$45.97|
|Prev. close||$43.83||52-week low||$31.83|
|Day high||$44.11||Avg. volume||529,743|
|50-day MA||$43.03||Dividend yield||3.14%|
|200-day MA||$39.09||Market Cap||4.73B|
Hawaiian Electric Industries, Inc. (HE) Company Bio
Hawaiian Electric engages in the electric utility and banking businesses primarily in the State of Hawaii. The company was founded in 1891 and is based in Honolulu, Hawaii.
HE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HE Latest Social Stream
View Full HE Social Stream
Latest HE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Hawaiian Electric Industries Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HE as an investment opportunity.
Some have more dollars than sense, they say, so even companies that have no revenue, no profit, and a record of falling...
American Savings Bank, F.S.B. (American), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hawaiian Electric Industries, Inc. (NYSE: HE), today reported net income for the second quarter of 2021 of $30.3 million, compared to $29.6 million in the first, or linked quarter of 2021 and $14.0 million in the second quarter of 2020.
Hawaiian Electric Industries, Inc. (HE) is a combination of a utility and a bank. The utility, Hawaiian Electric Company, provides power to around 95% of Hawaii's population. The bank, American Savings Bank, provides banking and financial services to consumers and businesses and is one of Hawaii's largest financial institutions. Near...
Hawaiian Electric Industries To Announce Second Quarter 2021 Results August 9; American Savings Bank To Announce Second Quarter 2021 Results July 30
Hawaiian Electric Industries, Inc. (HEI) (NYSE: HE) will announce its second quarter 2021 financial results on Monday, August 9. In addition, American Savings Bank, F.S.B. (American), a wholly owned indirect subsidiary of HEI, will announce its second quarter 2021 financial results on Friday, July 30.
ONEOK's (OKE) expansion strategies and higher fee-based earnings are likely to enhance its existing operations.
HE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching HEWant to do more research on Hawaiian Electric Industries Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Hawaiian Electric Industries Inc (HE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Hawaiian Electric Industries Inc (HE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Hawaiian Electric Industries Inc (HE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch