Heico Corporation (HEI) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, HEI's comes in at -18.48 -- better than just 5.5% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with HEI's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: SGA, GIS, CNX, CAN and HMI.
HEI Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Heico Corp, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 96.34% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Heico Corp are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, HEI offers a dividend yield in the bottom 0.15% of its fellow sector mates.
- The Heico Corp's dividend growth rate is greater than 76.3% of dividend issuers in the large-sized market cap class, where it lives.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, Heico Corp's estimated return of -96.34% surpasses about only 0.43% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
HEI Dividend Chart
HEI Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|