Highway Holdings Limited (HIHO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HIHO POWR Grades
- HIHO scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 0% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HIHO is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 117 days.
- HIHO ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
HIHO Stock Summary
- HIHO has a market capitalization of $14,497,161 -- more than approximately just 1.97% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Highway Holdings Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.96% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Highway Holdings Ltd comes in at -45.25%, a number that bests just 7.76% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HIHO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EHTH, NBY, OBLN, TC, and CPSI.
- HIHO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Highway Holdings Ltd's official web site, go to www.highwayholdings.com.
HIHO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, HIHO's price/sales ratio is 68.57% lower, now standing at 1.1.
- Over the past 222 months, HIHO's price/sales ratio has gone up $0.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HIHO.
HIHO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HIHO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.61||52-week high||$5.82|
|Prev. close||$3.65||52-week low||$2.18|
|Day high||$3.73||Avg. volume||77,510|
|50-day MA||$3.45||Dividend yield||2.19%|
|200-day MA||$3.70||Market Cap||14.34M|
Highway Holdings Limited (HIHO) Company Bio
Highway Holdings Limited, together with its subsidiaries, manufactures and supplies metal, plastic, electric, and electronic components, subassemblies, and finished products for original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and contract manufacturers. It operates through two segments, Metal Stamping and Mechanical OEM; and Electric OEM. The company also trades in plastic injection products; and manufactures and assembles automation equipment. Its products are used in the manufacture of products, such as photocopiers, laser printers, print cartridges, electrical connectors, electrical circuits, vacuum cleaners, LED power supplies, stepping motors, pumps for dishwashers, and other washing machine components. In addition, the company assists customers in the design and development of the tooling used in the metal and plastic manufacturing process, as well as provides an array of other manufacturing and engineering services. It serves customers in Hong Kong and China, Europe, North America, and other Asian countries. Highway Holdings Limited was founded in 1990 and is headquartered in Sheung Shui, Hong Kong.
HIHO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HIHO Latest Social Stream
View Full HIHO Social Stream
Latest HIHO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Highway Holdings Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HIHO as an investment opportunity.
Ignoring the stock price of a company, what are the underlying trends that tell us a business is past the growth phase...
Highway Holdings Limited ( NASDAQ:HIHO ) is about to trade ex-dividend in the next 4 days. If you purchase the stock on...
Legg Mason Partners Fund Advisor, LLC Announces Distributions for the Months of March, April, and May 2021
Legg Mason Partners Fund Advisor, LLC announced today that certain closed end funds have declared their distributions for the months of March, April, and May 2021.
Today we will run through one way of estimating the intrinsic value of Highway Holdings Limited ( NASDAQ:HIHO ) by...
Closed-End Funds Administered by Legg Mason Partners Fund Advisor, LLC Announce Adoption of Control Share Acquisition Bylaw Provision and/or Other Bylaw Amendments
Each Fund announced today that it has, by resolution unanimously adopted by the Board of Trustees/Directors (the "Board"), amended and restated the bylaws of each Fund (the "Bylaws"), effective November 2, 2020.
HIHO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|