Highway Holdings Limited (HIHO): Price and Financial Metrics
HIHO Stock Summary
- For HIHO, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.37% of US equities we're observing.
- HIHO's price/sales ratio is 26.25; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 95.14% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Highway Holdings Ltd comes in at -36.19%, a number that bests just 5.14% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Highway Holdings Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be SAFE, MAIN, TPX, FSBW, and HFBL.
- HIHO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Highway Holdings Ltd's official web site, go to www.highwayholdings.com.
HIHO Daily Price Range
HIHO 52-Week Price Range
HIHO Stock Price Chart More Charts
HIHO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.78||52-week high||$3.90|
|Prev. close||$1.88||52-week low||$1.55|
|Day high||$1.86||Avg. volume||10,525|
|50-day MA||$1.71||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.16||Market Cap||6.77M|