Honda Motor Company, Ltd. (HMC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, HMC has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than 99.85% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- As for free cash flow, HMC has greater average cash flow over the past 5.76 years than 99.27% US-listed dividend payers.
- HMC is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 99.37% of US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with HMC's price: CWEN, RDY, ODC, FLO and NICE.
HMC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of HMC, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 34.95% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of HMC, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector, Honda Motor Co Ltd's expected return of 34.95% is higher than 92.05% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, Honda Motor Co Ltd bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 92.05% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- HMC's annual revenue, now at roughly $126 billion US dollars, classifies the stock in the large-sized revenue class -- and relative to other dividend issuers in this class, the growth rate of its dividend is greater than that of only 12.73% of them.
HMC Dividend Chart
HMC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|