Honda Motor Company, Ltd. (HMC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past six years, HMC has issued more dividends than 99.85% of other dividend-issuing US stocks.
- As for free cash flow, HMC has greater average cash flow over the past 5.5 years than 99.21% US-listed dividend payers.
- Currently, HMC generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than 99.37% of US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with HMC's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: HCC, FEDU, SAIL, CVGW and BBY.
HMC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of HMC, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 37.34% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Honda Motor Co Ltd's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector, the expected return of 37.34%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 88.27% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, HMC has a discount rate lower than 88.27% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Honda Motor Co Ltd's dividend growth rate is greater than only 20.86% of dividend issuers in the large-sized market cap class, where it lives.
HMC Dividend Chart
HMC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|