At Home Group Inc. (HOME) Social Stream
Warning: This security is no longer trading. On 7/23/21, Hellman & Friedman, a private equity firm, officially completed the purchase of all of the outstanding shares of common stock of At Home Group Inc.
Featured Post From StockTwits About HOME
$KIRK Here's what we know so far:telenergyauto, published July 19, 2021
1) Fundamentals and metrics on this company are improving. Management have already stated they will either utilize the cash on hand or return it to shareholders - $20m buyback underway.
2) Home Builders struggling to get materials to build more meaning people will likely redecorate as home prices continue to rise.
3) The virus seems to keep cropping up with new, more infectious variants - translate roughly to people working from home longer.
4) Best Q1 results in many years - EPS will grow significantly this year - impacted by improving growth and profitability and fewer shares available - see 1.
5) $Home will soon leave the investment market for $37.
Overall - a lot economic tailwinds going for $KIRK.
What Else are HOME Traders Talking About?
Other tickers frequently mentioned alongside HOME is KIRK.