Hope Bancorp, Inc. (HOPE) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that HOPE has less fluctuation in its price than just 14.87% of stocks we're observing.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with HOPE's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: PNW, HAPP, TRNO, TG and CTXS.
HOPE Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Hope Bancorp Inc, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 31.15% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Hope Bancorp Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Hope Bancorp Inc produces a dividend yield 5.13% -- which falls in the top 15%.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Financial Services sector, Hope Bancorp Inc's expected return of 31.15% is higher than 82.64% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, HOPE has a discount rate lower than 82.64% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Hope Bancorp Inc's dividend growth rate is greater than 78.72% of dividend issuers in the mid-sized market cap class, where it lives.
HOPE Dividend Chart
HOPE Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|