Hope Bancorp, Inc. (HOPE) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- HOPE has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 181,155,000; for context, that's better than 92.98% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with HOPE's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: DHT, DKS, ROP, MCO and ULH.
HOPE Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of HOPE, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 34.76% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of HOPE, investors may wish to consider are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Hope Bancorp Inc's dividend yield of 7.24% is in the top 10.95%.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Financial Services sector, Hope Bancorp Inc's expected return of 34.76% is higher than 76.05% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, HOPE has a discount rate lower than 76.05% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Based on dividend growth rate, HOPE boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 69.92% of the dividend issuers in our set.
HOPE Dividend Chart
HOPE Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|