Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company (HPE) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, HPE has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than 82.89% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- HPE has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of -0.04%, higher than about just 20.55% stocks in our dividend set.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, HPE has returned $618,000,000 US dollars -- more than 83.29% of public US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with HPE's price: LXP, RGR, APD, CORR and PLD.
HPE Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 1.23% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- As for its position relative to other Technology stocks that issue dividends, Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co offers a higher dividend yield than 92.86% of them.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Technology sector, the expected return of 1.23%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 78.57% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 78.57% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for HPE than it is for merely 17.46% of other equities in the Technology sector that also issue dividends.
HPE Dividend Chart
HPE Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
HPE Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on HPE dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co's dividends? Try the links below:
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co Common Stock (HPE) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co (HPE) - Dividend Investor
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co (HPE) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha