Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company (HPE) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- HPE has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than 83.55% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- HPE is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 86.02% of US dividend stocks.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, HPE has returned $619,000,000 US dollars -- more than 83.66% of public US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with HPE's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: PJT, K, JKHY, BAP and IVC.
HPE Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 6.33% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co are:
- As for its position relative to other Technology stocks that issue dividends, Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co offers a higher dividend yield than 85.04% of them.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Technology sector, the expected return of 6.33%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 84.25% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 84.25% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- As other dividend issuers in the Technology sector, HPE's equity discount rate is less than 79.53% of those stocks.
HPE Dividend Chart
HPE Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
HPE Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on HPE dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co's dividends? Try the links below:
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co Common Stock (HPE) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co (HPE) - Dividend Investor
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co (HPE) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha