Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company (HPE) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, HPE has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than 83.41% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- HPE is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 86.07% of US dividend stocks.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, HPE has returned $619,000,000 US dollars -- more than 83.71% of public US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with HPE that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: TAK, NFE, CHRW, QCOM and CTXS.
HPE Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for HPE, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 2.54%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of HPE, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Technology sector, Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co offers a higher dividend yield than 93.65% of them.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Technology sector, the expected return of -2.54%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 76.19% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, HPE has a discount rate lower than 76.19% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co than it is for merely 17.46% of other dividend issuers in the Technology sector.
HPE Dividend Chart
HPE Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
HPE Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on HPE dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co's dividends? Try the links below:
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co Common Stock (HPE) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co (HPE) - Dividend Investor
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co (HPE) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha