HP Inc. (HPQ) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: HPQ reports less variability in its cash flow than 94.55% of dividend stocks in our set.
- HPQ is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 92.43% of US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with HPQ's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: NEU, TMO, EVI, EDUC and ATNI.
HPQ Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of HPQ, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 27.66% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of HPQ, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Technology sector, Hp Inc offers a higher dividend yield than 86.51% of them.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for HPQ than it is for just 16.67% of other equities in the Technology sector that also issue dividends.
- Based on dividend growth rate, HPQ boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than just 12.49% of the dividend issuers in our set.
HPQ Dividend Chart
HPQ Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|