HP Inc. (HPQ) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, HPQ has greater average cash flow over the past 5.5 years than 90.88% US-listed dividend payers.
- Regarding free cash flow variation: HPQ reports less variability in its cash flow than 94.15% of dividend stocks in our set.
- Currently, HPQ generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than 92.38% of US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with HPQ's price: SUPV, TAK, SBAC, PAAS and RGLD.
HPQ Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of HPQ, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 42.59% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Hp Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Technology sector, HPQ provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 81.89% such stocks.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for Hp Inc, its beta is lower than just 19.3% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
- Based on dividend growth rate, HPQ boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than just 14.38% of the dividend issuers in our set.
HPQ Dividend Chart
HPQ Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|