HP Inc. (HPQ) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, HPQ has greater average cash flow over the past 5.5 years than 91.51% US-listed dividend payers.
- HPQ has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of -0.17%, higher than about merely 6.65% stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with HPQ that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: MN, WING, WMT, HTLD and GLBS.
HPQ Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for HPQ, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 14.05% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Hp Inc are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Technology sector, Hp Inc offers a higher dividend yield than 85.48% of them.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for HPQ than it is for only 16.13% of other equities in the Technology sector that also issue dividends.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, Hp Inc has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than only 10.21% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
HPQ Dividend Chart
HPQ Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|