Heron Therapeutics, Inc. (HRTX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HRTX POWR Grades
- HRTX scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 64.3% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HRTX is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- HRTX's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 5.04% of US stocks).
HRTX Stock Summary
- HRTX's went public 33.95 years ago, making it older than 91.46% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- For HRTX, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 11.58% of US equities we're observing.
- As for revenue growth, note that HRTX's revenue has grown -40.43% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 9.07% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Heron Therapeutics Inc are CYCN, PDFS, PXLW, CUE, and APTX.
- Visit HRTX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.herontx.com.
HRTX Valuation Summary
- HRTX's price/earnings ratio is -5.7; this is 116.76% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 243 months, HRTX's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.8.
- HRTX's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HRTX.
HRTX Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -19.35%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 51.85%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 16.68%.
The table below shows HRTX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HRTX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HRTX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.36||52-week high||$22.40|
|Prev. close||$12.36||52-week low||$12.13|
|Day high||$12.50||Avg. volume||1,356,649|
|50-day MA||$14.11||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$16.70||Market Cap||1.26B|
Heron Therapeutics, Inc. (HRTX) Company Bio
Heron Therapeutics is a biotechnology company focused on improving the lives of patients by developing best-in-class medicines that address major unmet medical needs. The company was founded in 1983 and is based in Redwood City, CA.
HRTX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HRTX Latest Social Stream
View Full HRTX Social Stream
Latest HRTX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Heron Therapeutics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HRTX as an investment opportunity.
If you are building a properly diversified stock portfolio, the chances are some of your picks will perform badly. But...
Heron Therapeutics Announces Publication of Results from HOPE (Helping Opioid Prescription Elimination), Showing ZYNRELEF™ Minimizes the Need for Opioids in a Real-World Setting, With 95% of Patients Experiencing an Opioid-free Recovery
Heron Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: HRTX), a commercial-stage biotechnology company focused on improving the lives of patients by developing best-in-class treatments to address some of the most important unmet patient needs, today announced the results from the HOPE Hernia-1 study of ZYNRELEF (bupivacaine and meloxicam) in hernia repair surgery have been published online by Pain and Therapy in an article entitled, "Opioid-Free Recovery After Hernia Repair With HTX-011 as the Foundation of a Non-Op
Heron Therapeutics (HRTX) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Heron Therapeutics Announces Publication Showing Reduction of Pain and Opioid Use Compared to Bupivacaine in Patients 65 and Older with ZYNRELEF™
Heron Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: HRTX), a commercial-stage biotechnology company focused on improving the lives of patients by developing best-in-class treatments to address some of the most important unmet patient needs, today announced the online publication of new analysis evaluating the efficacy and safety of ZYNRELEF (bupivacaine and meloxicam) extended-release solution in adults aged 65 years and older undergoing bunionectomy and hernia repair from the Phase 3 EPOCH 1 and EPOCH 2 studies.
SAN DIEGO, July 6, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Heron Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: HRTX), a commercial-stage biotechnology company focused on improving the lives of patients by developing best-in-class treatments to address some of the most important unmet patient needs, today announced that it
HRTX Price Returns
Continue Researching HRTXHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Heron Therapeutics Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Heron Therapeutics Inc (HRTX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Heron Therapeutics Inc (HRTX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Heron Therapeutics Inc (HRTX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch