Heron Therapeutics, Inc. (HRTX): Price and Financial Metrics
HRTX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.03||52-week high||$4.68|
|Prev. close||$0.97||52-week low||$0.93|
|Day high||$1.05||Avg. volume||2,069,337|
|50-day MA||$1.46||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.94||Market Cap||144.98M|
HRTX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HRTX POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where HRTX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 73.5% of US stocks.
- HRTX's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- HRTX's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 9.26% of US stocks).
HRTX Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for HRTX is -3 -- better than only 3.76% of US stocks.
- HRTX's went public 36.11 years ago, making it older than 91.99% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -64.33 for HERON THERAPEUTICS INC; that's greater than it is for only 0.36% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to HERON THERAPEUTICS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be RAMP, RPD, ASAN, BLZE, and BFLY.
- Visit HRTX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.herontx.com.
HRTX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, HRTX's price/sales ratio is 70% lower, now standing at 1.2.
- HRTX's price/sales ratio has moved down 6.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HRTX.
HRTX Growth Metrics
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 2745.98%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -89.28%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 28.78%.
The table below shows HRTX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HRTX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HRTX has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 9.05% of graded US stocks.
- HRTX's asset turnover comes in at 0.243 -- ranking 181st of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- IBIO, COLL, and PTGX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HRTX.
The table below shows HRTX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Heron Therapeutics, Inc. (HRTX) Company Bio
Heron Therapeutics is a biotechnology company focused on improving the lives of patients by developing best-in-class medicines that address major unmet medical needs. The company was founded in 1983 and is based in Redwood City, CA.
HRTX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HRTX Latest Social Stream
View Full HRTX Social Stream
Latest HRTX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HERON THERAPEUTICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HRTX as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we will take a look at the 11 best long-term penny stocks to buy now. To see more such companies, go directly to 5 Best Long-Term Penny Stocks to Buy Now. The Federal Reserve’s historic battle against inflation that started in 2022 has highlighted the importance of an already-known fact: if you […]
Although the revenue and EPS for Heron Therapeutics (HRTX) give a sense of how its business performed in the quarter ended June 2023, it might be worth considering how some key metrics compare with Wall Street estimates and the year-ago numbers.
Heron Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ:HRTX) Q2 2023 Earnings Call Transcript August 14, 2023 Heron Therapeutics, Inc. misses on earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $-0.35 EPS, expectations were $0.23. Operator: Good day, ladies and gentlemen, and thank you for standing by. Welcome to the Heron Therapeutics Second Quarter 2023 Earnings Conference Call. As a reminder, this conference […]
Q2 2023 Heron Therapeutics Inc Earnings Call
Heron Therapeutics, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:HRTX) recent 11% pullback adds to one-year year losses, institutional owners may take drastic measures
Key Insights Institutions' substantial holdings in Heron Therapeutics implies that they have significant influence over...
HRTX Price Returns
Continue Researching HRTXHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Heron Therapeutics Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Heron Therapeutics Inc (HRTX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Heron Therapeutics Inc (HRTX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Heron Therapeutics Inc (HRTX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch