Heron Therapeutics, Inc. (HRTX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HRTX POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where HRTX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 81.09% of US stocks.
- HRTX's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- HRTX's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 13.65% of US stocks).
HRTX Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for HRTX is 4.38 -- better than 88.98% of US stocks.
- HERON THERAPEUTICS INC's stock had its IPO on August 27, 1987, making it an older stock than 92.31% of US equities in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 10.71 for HERON THERAPEUTICS INC; that's greater than it is for 92.2% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to HERON THERAPEUTICS INC are DCTH, SRNE, WATT, CLXT, and SDGR.
- HRTX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit HERON THERAPEUTICS INC's official web site, go to www.herontx.com.
HRTX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, HRTX's EV/EBIT ratio is 119.7% lower, now standing at -2.
- HRTX's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 0.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HRTX.
HRTX Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -89.28%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -35.76%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at 5.24%.
The table below shows HRTX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HRTX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HRTX has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 9.05% of graded US stocks.
- HRTX's asset turnover comes in at 0.243 -- ranking 181st of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- IBIO, COLL, and PTGX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HRTX.
The table below shows HRTX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HRTX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HRTX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.86||52-week high||$9.45|
|Prev. close||$3.05||52-week low||$2.19|
|Day high||$3.02||Avg. volume||1,812,658|
|50-day MA||$2.70||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.44||Market Cap||340.02M|
Heron Therapeutics, Inc. (HRTX) Company Bio
Heron Therapeutics is a biotechnology company focused on improving the lives of patients by developing best-in-class medicines that address major unmet medical needs. The company was founded in 1983 and is based in Redwood City, CA.
Most Popular Stories View All
HRTX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HRTX Latest Social Stream
View Full HRTX Social Stream
Latest HRTX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HERON THERAPEUTICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HRTX as an investment opportunity.
Heron Therapeutics, Inc. ( NASDAQ:HRTX ) shareholders should be happy to see the share price up 12% in the last month...
- Preliminary Annual Net Product Sales Across the Company Grew 24% to $106.7 Million in 2022, Compared to Annual Net Product Sales in 2021 - - Preliminary Fourth-Quarter 2022 Net Product Sales for ZYNRELEF ® Increased 40% to Approximately $ 3.8 Million - - Preliminary Full-Year 2022 Net Product Sales for Oncology Care Franchise of Approximately $96.6 Million , Versus Guidance of $93 Million to $95 Million - - Full-Year 2023 Net Product Sales Guidance for Oncology Care Franchise of $99 Million to $103 Million - SAN DIEGO , Jan. 9, 2023 /PRNewswire/ --Heron Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: HRTX ), a commercial-stage biotechnology company focused on improving the lives of patients by developing and commercializing therapeutic innovations that improve medical care, today highlights progress in i...
Heron Therapeutics Files For Expanded Use Of Zynrelef In Soft Tissue, Orthopedic Surgical Procedures
Heron Therapeutics Inc (NASDAQ: HRTX ) has submitted a supplemental marketing application for Zynrelef (bupivacaine and meloxicam) extended-release solution to support the proposed indication for expanded use of Zynrelef in soft tissue and orthopedic surgical procedures . Zynrelef is currently indicated in adults for soft tissue or periarticular instillation to produce postsurgical … Full story available on Benzinga.com
Heron Therapeutics Announces Filing of an Efficacy Supplement for ZYNRELEF® and Provision in Newly Passed Congressional Bill Anticipated to Provide Separate Reimbursement Outside of the Packaged Surgical Payment for ZYNRELEF
- Supplemental New Drug Application Submitted Requesting Expansion of Indication to Broadly Cover Soft Tissue and Orthopedic Surgical Procedures - - Omnibus Spending Bill (H.R. 2617) Includes Provision to Provide Separate Payments for Non-Opioid Treatment for Pain Relief in the Outpatient…
Heron Therapeutics (HRTX) announced that the company submitted a supplemental New Drug Application ((sNDA) to the FDA for label expansion for pain therapy Zynrelef. Read the full story here.
HRTX Price Returns
Continue Researching HRTXHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Heron Therapeutics Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Heron Therapeutics Inc (HRTX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Heron Therapeutics Inc (HRTX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Heron Therapeutics Inc (HRTX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch