Histogen Inc. (HSTO): Price and Financial Metrics
HSTO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.52||52-week high||$1.64|
|Prev. close||$0.51||52-week low||$0.36|
|Day high||$0.52||Avg. volume||422,901|
|50-day MA||$0.67||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.88||Market Cap||2.22M|
HSTO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HSTO Stock Summary
- HSTO has a higher market value than merely 0.88% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $2,336,652.
- HSTO's price/sales ratio is 122.98; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 98.05% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for HISTOGEN INC comes in at -99.56%, a number that bests merely 0.69% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HSTO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AMST, NURO, NTGR, IRBT, and CTSO.
- HSTO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit HISTOGEN INC's official web site, go to www.histogeninc.com.
HSTO Valuation Summary
- HSTO's price/sales ratio is 121.1; this is 2927.5% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 124 months, HSTO's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HSTO.
HSTO Growth Metrics
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at -81.55%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at -70.35%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -161.39%.
The table below shows HSTO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HSTO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HSTO has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 11.54% of graded US stocks.
- HSTO's asset turnover comes in at 0.064 -- ranking 308th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- PLXP, AGTC, and LPTX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HSTO.
The table below shows HSTO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Histogen Inc. (HSTO) Company Bio
Histogen Inc., a regenerative medicine company, develops therapies based upon the products of cells grown under simulated embryonic conditions. It offers human multipotent cell conditioned media (CCM); human extracellular matrix (hECM); and hair stimulating complex (HSC). The company's technology focuses on stimulating a patient's own stem cells by delivering a complex of multipotent human proteins that support stem cell growth and differentiation. Histogen Inc. is headquartered San Diego, California.
HSTO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HSTO Latest Social Stream
View Full HSTO Social Stream
Latest HSTO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HISTOGEN INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HSTO as an investment opportunity.
SAN DIEGO, July 05, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Histogen Inc. (NASDAQ: HSTO), a clinical-stage therapeutics company focused on developing potential first-in-class clinical and preclinical small molecule pan-caspase and caspase selective inhibitors that protect the body’s natural process to restore immune function, today announced that it has completed a review of its business, including the status of programs, resources and capabilities, and has decided to pause further development of its programs
Pre-market stock movers are a hot topic with traders on Thursday as we go over the shares seeing the biggest movements this morning.
Received FDA Clearance of IND Application for Emricasan for the Treatment of Acute Bacterial Skin and Skin Structure Infections (ABSSSI) Emricasan Treatment has Therapeutic Effect Against Bacterial Skin Infection in Mice Signed Exclusive Intellectual Property License Agreement with Johns Hopkins University Steven J. Mento Ph.D. Appointed President and CEO SAN DIEGO, May 11, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Histogen Inc. (NASDAQ: HSTO), a clinical-stage therapeutics company focused on developing potentia
Emricasan Treatment has Therapeutic Effect Against Bacterial Skin Infection in Mice Pipeline Focus on Pan-Caspase and Caspase Selective Inhibitors for Infectious and Inflammatory Diseases SAN DIEGO, April 20, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Histogen Inc. (HSTO), a clinical-stage therapeutics company focused on developing potential first-in-class clinical and preclinical small molecule pan-caspase and caspase selective inhibitors that protect the body’s natural process to restore immune function, today
We're starting off Wednesday with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers traders need to know about this morning!
HSTO Price Returns