Histogen Inc. (HSTO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HSTO POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where HSTO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.77% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HSTO is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 48 weeks.
- HSTO's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 11.78% of US stocks).
HSTO Stock Summary
- HSTO has a higher market value than merely 4.5% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $33,800,698.
- With a price/sales ratio of 23.99, Histogen Inc has a higher such ratio than 91.43% of stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for HSTO comes in at -87.66% -- higher than that of only 2.8% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HSTO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SCYX, MOSY, KLIC, GOVX, and CYRN.
- Visit HSTO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.histogeninc.com.
HSTO Valuation Summary
- HSTO's EV/EBIT ratio is -1; this is 103.41% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 99 months, HSTO's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
- Over the past 99 months, HSTO's price/earnings ratio has gone up 9.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HSTO.
HSTO Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 56.83%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -109.46%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 21.8%.
The table below shows HSTO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HSTO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HSTO has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 11.9% of graded US stocks.
- HSTO's asset turnover comes in at 0.064 -- ranking 306th of 677 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- PLXP, LPTX, and ABBV are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HSTO.
The table below shows HSTO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HSTO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HSTO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.79||52-week high||$2.41|
|Prev. close||$0.81||52-week low||$0.74|
|Day high||$0.83||Avg. volume||2,193,703|
|50-day MA||$0.83||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.06||Market Cap||33.08M|
Histogen Inc. (HSTO) Company Bio
Histogen Inc., a regenerative medicine company, develops therapies based upon the products of cells grown under simulated embryonic conditions. It offers human multipotent cell conditioned media (CCM); human extracellular matrix (hECM); and hair stimulating complex (HSC). The company's technology focuses on stimulating a patient's own stem cells by delivering a complex of multipotent human proteins that support stem cell growth and differentiation. Histogen Inc. is headquartered San Diego, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
HSTO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HSTO Latest Social Stream
View Full HSTO Social Stream
Latest HSTO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Histogen Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HSTO as an investment opportunity.
This sector is always a risky area to gamble in.
SAN DIEGO, Aug. 31, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Histogen Inc. (NASDAQ: HSTO), a clinical-stage therapeutics company focused on developing potential first-in-class restorative therapeutics that ignite the body’s natural process to repair and maintain healthy biological function, today announced that Richard W. Pascoe, President and Chief Executive Officer of Histogen, will present at the H.C. Wainwright 23rd Annual Global Investment Conference. Presentation DetailsThe presentation will be available
Histogen and Amerimmune Announce Additional Findings from its Phase 1 Study of Emricasan in Mild Symptomatic COVID-19 Patients
Immunological Data Highlights How Caspase Inhibition May Prevent COVID-19 Disease Progression
Company to Focus its Regenerative Medicine Technology Platform on Developing Orthopedic Product Candidates
SAN DIEGO, July 29, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Histogen Inc. (NASDAQ: HSTO), a clinical-stage therapeutics company focused on developing potential first-in-class restorative therapeutics that ignite the bodys natural process to repair and maintain healthy biological function, today announced that Richard W. Pascoe, President and Chief Executive Officer of Histogen, will present at the Canaccord Genuity 41 st Annual Growth Conference. The virtual presentation is scheduled for Thursday, August 12, 2021 at 2:00 p.m. Eastern Time.
HSTO Price Returns