Histogen Inc. (HSTO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HSTO Stock Summary
- HSTO has a higher market value than only 1.37% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $13,386,657.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Histogen Inc comes in at -49.88%, a number that bests only 3.24% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for HSTO comes in at -204.5% -- higher than that of only 1.49% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Histogen Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be FKWL, GPL, SLS, SINT, and EMAN.
- Visit HSTO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.histogeninc.com.
HSTO Valuation Summary
- HSTO's EV/EBIT ratio is -1; this is 103.41% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 99 months, HSTO's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
- Over the past 99 months, HSTO's price/earnings ratio has gone up 9.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HSTO.
HSTO Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -89.71%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -7.85%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -90.17%.
The table below shows HSTO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HSTO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HSTO has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 11.54% of graded US stocks.
- HSTO's asset turnover comes in at 0.064 -- ranking 308th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- PLXP, AGTC, and LPTX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HSTO.
The table below shows HSTO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HSTO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HSTO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.18||52-week high||$1.23|
|Prev. close||$0.18||52-week low||$0.15|
|Day high||$0.19||Avg. volume||2,264,876|
|50-day MA||$0.23||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.45||Market Cap||9.12M|
Histogen Inc. (HSTO) Company Bio
Histogen Inc., a regenerative medicine company, develops therapies based upon the products of cells grown under simulated embryonic conditions. It offers human multipotent cell conditioned media (CCM); human extracellular matrix (hECM); and hair stimulating complex (HSC). The company's technology focuses on stimulating a patient's own stem cells by delivering a complex of multipotent human proteins that support stem cell growth and differentiation. Histogen Inc. is headquartered San Diego, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
HSTO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HSTO Latest Social Stream
View Full HSTO Social Stream
Latest HSTO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Histogen Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HSTO as an investment opportunity.
SAN DIEGO, Dec. 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Histogen Inc. (NASDAQ: HSTO), a clinical-stage company focused on developing potential first-in-class restorative therapeutics that ignite the bodys natural process to repair and maintain healthy biological function, announced today the closing of its previously announced private placement for the issuance and sale of 8,235,297 shares of common stock and warrants to purchase up to an aggregate of 8,235,297 shares of common stock, at a purchase price of $0.425 per share of common stock and associated warrant. The warrants have an exercise price of $0.425 per share of common stock and are exercisable commencing six months and one day following the date of issuance for a period of five and one-half years from the date of issuance.
Histogen Inc. (NASDAQ:HSTO) was the target of a significant drop in short interest in November. As of November 30th, there was short interest totalling 282,900 shares, a drop of 25.1% from the November 15th total of 377,900 shares. Approximately 0.7% of the companys stock are sold short. Based on an average trading volume of 457,300 
SAN DIEGO, Dec. 16, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Histogen Inc. (NASDAQ: HSTO), a clinical-stage company focused on developing potential first-in-class restorative therapeutics that ignite the bodys natural process to repair and maintain healthy biological function, announced today that it has entered into securities purchase agreements with certain institutional and accredited investors to issue, in a private placement, 8,235,297 shares of common stock (or pre-funded warrants in lieu thereof) and warrants to purchase up to an aggregate of 8,235,297 shares of common stock, at a purchase price of $0.425 per share of common stock (or pre-funded warrant) and associated warrant, for expected gross proceeds to Histogen of approximately $3.5 million, before deducting placement agent fees and other...
Wall Street analysts forecast that Histogen Inc. (NASDAQ:HSTO) will post earnings of ($0.11) per share for the current fiscal quarter, according to Zacks Investment Research. Zero analysts have made estimates for Histogens earnings. Histogen reported earnings per share of ($0.26) during the same quarter last year, which would indicate a positive year-over-year growth rate of 
Geode Capital Management LLC raised its holdings in Histogen Inc. (NASDAQ:HSTO) by 624.7% during the 2nd quarter, according to its most recent disclosure with the Securities & Exchange Commission. The firm owned 173,243 shares of the companys stock after buying an additional 149,336 shares during the period. Geode Capital Management LLCs holdings in Histogen were 
HSTO Price Returns