Healthcare Trust of America, Inc. (HTA) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- HTA's average cash flow over the past 5.5 years is greater than merely 2.65% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- Currently, HTA generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than only 6.11% of US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with HTA's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: CLRO, PSMT, PJT, TER and HLF.
HTA Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of HTA, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 58.67%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Healthcare Trust Of America Inc are:
- HTA's market cap is about 5 billion US dollars -- this puts the stock in the mid-sized market cap class, and its dividend yield is greater than 77.63% of dividend yielding stocks in the same market cap class.
- In terms of opportunity, Healthcare Trust Of America Inc's estimated return of 58.67% surpasses about 77.48% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- As other dividend issuers in the Real Estate sector, Healthcare Trust Of America Inc has an equity discount rate lower than 85.47% of them.
HTA Dividend Chart
HTA Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
HTA Dividends vs. Peers
|1||CCP||Care Capital Properties, Inc.||9.59%|
|2||OHI||Omega Healthcare Investors, Inc.||8.46%|
|3||SBRA||Sabra Health Care REIT, Inc.||8.11%|
|4||NHI||National Health Investors, Inc.||6.95%|
|5||LTC||LTC Properties, Inc.||6.26%|
|6||SNR||New Senior Investment Group Inc.||6.03%|
|7||MPW||Medical Properties Trust, Inc. common stock||5.82%|
|8||GMRE||Global Medical REIT Inc.||5.60%|
|9||CTRE||CareTrust REIT, Inc.||5.28%|
|10||DOC||Physicians Realty Trust Common Shares of Beneficial Interest||4.97%|
|11||HTA||Healthcare Trust of America, Inc.||4.78%|
|15||HR||Healthcare Realty Trust Incorporated||3.88%|
|16||MRT||MedEquities Realty Trust, Inc.||3.81%|
|17||CHCT||Community Healthcare Trust Incorporated||3.33%|
|18||DHC||Diversified Healthcare Trust||1.10%|
|19||QCP||Quality Care Properties, Inc.||0.00%|
|20||PEAK||Healthpeak Properties Inc.||0.00%|
Looking for More Information on HTA dividends?Want to do more research on Healthcare Trust Of America Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Healthcare Trust Of America Inc Common Stock (HTA) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Healthcare Trust Of America Inc (HTA) - Dividend Investor
Healthcare Trust Of America Inc (HTA) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha