Healthcare Trust of America, Inc. (HTA) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- HTA's average cash flow over the past 5.5 years is greater than 2.94% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that HTA has less fluctuation in its price than 96.72% of stocks we're observing.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with HTA's price: ATHM, HUM, FDX, PHI and FNV.
HTA Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for HTA, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 656.68%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of HTA, investors may wish to consider are:
- HTA's annual revenue of 758 million US dollars puts it in the small-sized revenue class; relative to suck stocks, it has a discount rate lower than 3.2% of dividend issuing stocks in its revenue class.
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the mid-sized market cap category, HTA's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than 93.17% of them.
- HTA's market cap of approximately $7 billion makes it a mid-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 95.57% of them.
HTA Dividend Chart
HTA Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
HTA Dividends vs. Peers
|1||CCP||Care Capital Properties, Inc.||9.59%|
|2||SBRA||Sabra Health Care REIT, Inc.||9.10%|
|3||OHI||Omega Healthcare Investors, Inc.||8.82%|
|4||LTC||LTC Properties, Inc.||6.44%|
|5||NHI||National Health Investors, Inc.||6.13%|
|6||DOC||Physicians Realty Trust Common Shares of Beneficial Interest||5.12%|
|7||UHT||Universal Health Realty Income Trust||4.98%|
|8||CTRE||CareTrust REIT, Inc.||4.96%|
|9||GMRE||Global Medical REIT Inc.||4.90%|
|10||MPW||Medical Properties Trust, Inc. common stock||4.89%|
|11||HTA||Healthcare Trust of America, Inc.||4.12%|
|12||HR||Healthcare Realty Trust Incorporated||3.97%|
|13||CHCT||Community Healthcare Trust Incorporated||3.93%|
|14||MRT||MedEquities Realty Trust, Inc.||3.81%|
|16||PEAK||Healthpeak Properties Inc.||3.42%|
|17||SNR||New Senior Investment Group Inc.||2.95%|
|19||DHC||Diversified Healthcare Trust||1.33%|
|20||QCP||Quality Care Properties, Inc.||0.00%|
|21||NWHUF||NorthWest Healthcare Properties Real Estate Investment Trust||0.00%|
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on HTA dividends?Want to do more research on Healthcare Trust Of America Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Healthcare Trust Of America Inc Common Stock (HTA) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Healthcare Trust Of America Inc (HTA) - Dividend Investor
Healthcare Trust Of America Inc (HTA) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha