Hercules Capital, Inc. (HTGC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, HTGC has greater average cash flow over the past 5.76 years than merely 6.17% US-listed dividend payers.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with HTGC's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: TIF, PGR, GHG, PZZA and FIZZ.
HTGC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of HTGC, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 204.59% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of HTGC, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Hercules Capital Inc produces a dividend yield 11.02% -- which falls in the top 6.19%.
- In terms of opportunity, Hercules Capital Inc's estimated return of 204.59% surpasses about 90.21% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Financial Services sector, Hercules Capital Inc has an equity discount rate lower than 59.54% of them.
HTGC Dividend Chart
HTGC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|