Hilltop Holdings Inc. (HTH) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that HTH reports less variability in its free cash flow than 3.01% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- HTH's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.5 years is 0.92% -- which is higher than about 97.99% stocks we're looking at.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, HTH has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 700,215,000, ranking above 95.53% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with HTH's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: GHG, GLT, PNW, FENG and TAK.
HTH Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of HTH, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 61.73% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of HTH, investors may wish to consider are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Hilltop Holdings Inc produces a dividend yield 1.28% -- which falls in the bottom 26.61%.
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the mid-sized market cap category, HTH's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than 60.52% of them.
- In terms of opportunity, HTH's provides a return of -61.73% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 29.63% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
HTH Dividend Chart
HTH Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|