Hilltop Holdings Inc. (HTH) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for free cash flow, HTH has greater average cash flow over the past 5.51 years than 7.19% US-listed dividend payers.
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that HTH reports less variability in its free cash flow than 6.58% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with HTH that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: CHCT, HMG, WMT, BDX and PEP.
HTH Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Hilltop Holdings Inc, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 75.49% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of HTH, investors may wish to consider are:
- As for its position relative to other Financial Services stocks that issue dividends, Hilltop Holdings Inc offers a higher dividend yield than just 12.43% of them.
- Beta is a measure of volatility relative to the stock market at large; for HTH, its beta is lower than 39.51% of stocks in the small-sized revenue class.
- In terms of opportunity, Hilltop Holdings Inc's estimated return of -75.49% surpasses about just 16.22% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
HTH Dividend Chart
HTH Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|