Hilltop Holdings Inc. (HTH) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that HTH reports less variability in its free cash flow than 3.01% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- HTH's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.5 years is 0.92% -- which is higher than about 97.99% stocks we're looking at.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, HTH has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 700,215,000, ranking above 95.53% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with HTH's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: GHG, GLT, PNW, FENG and TAK.
HTH Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for HTH, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 33.37% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Hilltop Holdings Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- As for its position relative to other Financial Services stocks that issue dividends, Hilltop Holdings Inc offers a higher dividend yield than 30.1% of them.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, Hilltop Holdings Inc's expected return of -33.37% is higher than 32.43% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, Hilltop Holdings Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 32.43% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the mid-sized market cap category, HTH's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than 65.4% of them.
HTH Dividend Chart
HTH Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|