Hubbell Inc (HUBB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HUBB POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where HUBB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.67% of US stocks.
- HUBB's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- HUBB ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 31st percentile.
HUBB Stock Summary
- HUBB has a market capitalization of $10,008,865,707 -- more than approximately 81.01% of US stocks.
- HUBB's went public 35.48 years ago, making it older than 92.73% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Hubbell Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.96% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Hubbell Inc are BWA, LECO, SON, OSK, and FLS.
- Visit HUBB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.hubbell.com.
HUBB Valuation Summary
- HUBB's price/earnings ratio is 28.3; this is 6.91% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- HUBB's price/earnings ratio has moved up $14.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HUBB.
HUBB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HUBB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$183.40||52-week high||$201.06|
|Prev. close||$184.27||52-week low||$117.17|
|Day high||$184.97||Avg. volume||272,063|
|50-day MA||$190.03||Dividend yield||2.13%|
|200-day MA||$167.60||Market Cap||9.96B|
Hubbell Inc (HUBB) Company Bio
Hubbell Inc. is an international manufacturer of quality electrical and electronic products for a broad range of nonresidential and residential construction, industrial and utility applications. The company was founded in 1888 and is based in Shelton, Connecticut.
HUBB Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for HUBB, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Hubbell Inc ranked in the 37th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Hubbell Inc, consider:
- Hubbell Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 8.44. This coverage rate is greater than that of 67.32% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 9. This value is greater than merely 20.59% stocks in the Industrials sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
HUBB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HUBB Latest Social Stream
View Full HUBB Social Stream
Latest HUBB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Hubbell Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HUBB as an investment opportunity.
Dividends are one of the best benefits to being a shareholder, but finding a great dividend stock is no easy task. Does Hubbell (HUBB) have what it takes? Let's find out.
Market Estimation of Emergency Lighting Inverters Industry Key Data Points Necessary for Effective Strategies | Signify (Cooper Lighting), Hubbell, Vertiv, ABB, Acuity Brands, Perfect Power Systems, and more | Affluence
The latest study titled Global Emergency Lighting Inverters Market 2021 by Key Players, Regions, Type and Application, Forecast to 2026 published by Affluence Market Report, features an analysis of the current and future scenario of the global Emergency Lighting Inverters Industry. The report overview includes studying the market scope, leading players like Signify (Cooper Lighting), 
Growth Drivers of Explosion Proof Lighting Market: Industry Insights and Forecast 2021-2026 by ABB (Switzerland), Eaton Corporation Plc (Ireland), General Electric (US), Hubbell Inc. (US), Osram Licht AG (Germany), Emerson (US), and more
AllTheResearchs Global Explosion Proof Lighting Market Strategic recommendations, Trends, Segmentation, Use case Analysis, Competitive Intelligence, Global and Regional Forecast (to 2026) report provides an overview of the market size of Explosion Proof Lighting for the regions United States, Europe (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK) and Japan, etc. Based on the Explosion Proof Lighting industrial 
ZigBee Enabled Lighting Market to Witness Revolutionary Growth by 2025 : Belkin International, CreeOsram Licht AG, Acuity Brands
ZigBee enabled Lighting Comprehensive Study by Type (ZigBee Lamps, ZigBee Luminaires), Application (Public And Commercial, Residential), Distribution Channel (Supermarket/Hypermarket, Convenience Stores, Specialty Stores, Online Stores) Players and Region - Global Market Outlook to 2025 Edison, NJ -- ( SBWIRE ) -- 06/10/2021 -- Advance Market Analytics recently introduced ZigBee enabled Lighting Market study with in-depth overview, describing about the Product / Industry Scope and elaborates market outlook and status to 2025. ZigBee enabled Lighting Market effective study on varied sections of Industry like opportunities, size, growth, technology, demand and trend of high leading players. It also provides market key statistics on the status of manufacturers, a valuable source of guidanc...
Natural Stone Market 2021-2026 Business Analysis by Top Companies like Cree, LEOTEK, GE Lighting, Hubbell, Philips Lighting, Osram, and more
The Natural Stone Market size was valued at US$ 80.5 Bn in 2018 and is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.7% for the forecast period ending 2026 reaching a Market value of US$ XX Bn. The research report provides an in-depth analysis of the growth factor, major trends, and opportunities that may influence the growth of the 
HUBB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|