Hubbell Inc (HUBB): Price and Financial Metrics
HUBB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$308.17||52-week high||$340.06|
|Prev. close||$306.25||52-week low||$219.77|
|Day high||$310.89||Avg. volume||494,505|
|50-day MA||$294.52||Dividend yield||1.63%|
|200-day MA||$289.78||Market Cap||16.52B|
HUBB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HUBB POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where HUBB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.27% of US stocks.
- HUBB's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- HUBB's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 6.23% of US stocks).
HUBB Stock Summary
- HUBBELL INC's market capitalization of $16,273,219,734 is ahead of 87.89% of US-listed equities.
- HUBBELL INC's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 93.02% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of HUBBELL INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.28% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to HUBBELL INC are J, SNA, DECK, PHM, and BLD.
- HUBB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit HUBBELL INC's official web site, go to www.hubbell.com.
HUBB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, HUBB's price/earnings ratio is 11.54% higher, now standing at 23.2.
- Over the past 243 months, HUBB's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HUBB.
HUBB Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -27.9%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at 6.96%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 54.55%.
The table below shows HUBB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HUBB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HUBB has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 80.7% of graded US stocks.
- HUBB's asset turnover comes in at 0.87 -- ranking 61st of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- FKWL, NSSC, and MSI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HUBB.
The table below shows HUBB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Hubbell Inc (HUBB) Company Bio
Hubbell Inc. is an international manufacturer of quality electrical and electronic products for a broad range of nonresidential and residential construction, industrial and utility applications. The company was founded in 1888 and is based in Shelton, Connecticut.
HUBB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HUBB Latest Social Stream
View Full HUBB Social Stream
Latest HUBB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HUBBELL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HUBB as an investment opportunity.
Zacks.com users have recently been watching Hubbell (HUBB) quite a bit. Thus, it is worth knowing the facts that could determine the stock's prospects.
Hubbell Inc (NYSE:HUBB) recently announced a dividend of $1.22 per share, payable on 2023-12-15, with the ex-dividend date set for 2023-11-29. Using the data from GuruFocus, let's look into Hubbell Inc's dividend performance and assess its sustainability. What Does Hubbell Inc Do?
Oftentimes a stock has a high yield simply because it has recently underperformed the stock market. Microsoft (NASDAQ: MSFT), Emerson Electric (NYSE: EMR), and Hubbell (NYSE: HUBB) are three dividend stocks that don't sport the highest yields.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE:JPM), the world's largest publicly traded bank by market cap, issues market and stock predictions throughout the year. The bank has a cautious outlook on the economy for 2023, as it expects the Federal Reserve to raise the benchmark interest rates again in the near term. While the inflation levels remained flat in October, raising hopes regarding a pause on further rate hikes, JPMorgan CEO Jamie Dimon expects the Fed to resume rate hikes next year. "Personally, I think
Hubbell Incorporated ( NYSE:HUBB ) is about to trade ex-dividend in the next 4 days. The ex-dividend date is one...
HUBB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|