Hubbell Inc (HUBB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HUBB POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where HUBB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.45% of US stocks.
- HUBB's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- HUBB ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 35th percentile.
HUBB Stock Summary
- HUBB has a market capitalization of $12,663,675,866 -- more than approximately 86.47% of US stocks.
- HUBB's went public 37.25 years ago, making it older than 93.52% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of HUBBELL INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.08% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HUBB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are J, CNXC, PHM, PSN, and IEX.
- Visit HUBB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.hubbell.com.
HUBB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, HUBB's price/earnings ratio is 20.94% higher, now standing at 23.1.
- HUBB's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HUBB.
HUBB Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -27.9%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at 6.96%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 54.55%.
The table below shows HUBB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HUBB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HUBB has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 80.7% of graded US stocks.
- HUBB's asset turnover comes in at 0.87 -- ranking 61st of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- FKWL, NSSC, and MSI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HUBB.
The table below shows HUBB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HUBB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HUBB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$231.64||52-week high||$263.30|
|Prev. close||$236.26||52-week low||$170.21|
|Day high||$238.28||Avg. volume||448,452|
|50-day MA||$240.55||Dividend yield||1.9%|
|200-day MA||$225.39||Market Cap||12.42B|
Hubbell Inc (HUBB) Company Bio
Hubbell Inc. is an international manufacturer of quality electrical and electronic products for a broad range of nonresidential and residential construction, industrial and utility applications. The company was founded in 1888 and is based in Shelton, Connecticut.
Most Popular Stories View All
HUBB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HUBB Latest Social Stream
View Full HUBB Social Stream
Latest HUBB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HUBBELL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HUBB as an investment opportunity.
Hubbell (HUBB) Gains But Lags Market: What You Should Know
Hubbell (HUBB) closed at $242.02 in the latest trading session, marking a +0.21% move from the prior day.
Is It Too Late To Consider Buying Hubbell Incorporated (NYSE:HUBB)?
Today we're going to take a look at the well-established Hubbell Incorporated ( NYSE:HUBB ). The company's stock saw...
Hubbell Incorporated Recognized as One of the 2023 World's Most Ethical Companies
Shelton, CT, March 14, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Hubbell Incorporated (NYSE: HUBB) has been recognized by Ethisphere as one of the 2023 World’s Most Ethical Companies. This is the third time Hubbell has achieved this recognition. Hubbell’s Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer, Gerben Bakker stated, “We are honored to have been recognized among the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the third consecutive year. Integrity is one of Hubbell’s core values. I’m pleased to receive this recogn
Hubbell (HUBB) Dips More Than Broader Markets: What You Should Know
In the latest trading session, Hubbell (HUBB) closed at $236.99, marking a -0.96% move from the previous day.
Hubbell (HUBB) Stock Moves -1.15%: What You Should Know
In the latest trading session, Hubbell (HUBB) closed at $249.84, marking a -1.15% move from the previous day.
HUBB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching HUBBWant to see what other sources are saying about Hubbell Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Hubbell Inc (HUBB) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Hubbell Inc (HUBB) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Hubbell Inc (HUBB) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...