Humacyte, Inc. (HUMA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HUMA POWR Grades
- HUMA scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 73.26% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HUMA is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- HUMA ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
HUMA Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for HUMA is 0.01 -- better than merely 9.09% of US stocks.
- HUMA's price/sales ratio is 153.91; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 97.92% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that HUMA's revenue has grown -17.98% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 9.79% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HUMA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EIGR, SURF, IKNA, GSIT, and SQZ.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to HUMA's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001818382.
HUMA Valuation Summary
- HUMA's price/sales ratio is 148.6; this is 2813.73% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 28 months, HUMA's price/earnings ratio has gone up 9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HUMA.
HUMA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HUMA has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 20.61% of graded US stocks.
- HUMA's asset turnover comes in at 0.018 -- ranking 374th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows HUMA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HUMA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HUMA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.63||52-week high||$8.04|
|Prev. close||$2.74||52-week low||$1.96|
|Day high||$2.90||Avg. volume||214,635|
|50-day MA||$2.65||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.85||Market Cap||271.20M|
Humacyte, Inc. (HUMA) Company Bio
Humacyte, Inc., a clinical-stage biotechnology platform company, develops and manufactures off-the-shelf bioengineered human tissues. The company develops and manufactures acellular tissues to address life- and limb-threatening vascular conditions for complex organ disease. Its Human Acellular Vessel (HAV), a regenerative vascular conduit that is in late-stage clinical trials targeting multiple vascular applications, including vascular trauma repair, arteriovenous access for hemodialysis, and peripheral arterial disease. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Durham, North Carolina.
Most Popular Stories View All
HUMA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HUMA Latest Social Stream
View Full HUMA Social Stream
Latest HUMA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HUMACYTE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HUMA as an investment opportunity.
Humacyte Publication in the Journal of Vascular Surgery – Vascular Science Reports the Human Acellular Vessel™ (HAV™) Remains Durable at Six Years in Patients with Peripheral Artery Disease
- HAVs observed to provide long-term perfusion to patients with critical limb ischemia - 3D Angiograms show mechanical durability of engineered human blood vessels DURHAM, N.C., Jan. 24, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Humacyte, Inc. (Nasdaq: HUMA), a clinical-stage biotechnology platform company developing universally implantable bioengineered human tissues and advanced tissue constructs and organ systems at commercial scale, today announced the publication of “6-Year Outcomes of a Phase 2 Study of Hu
Sidoti & Company, LLC has released the presentation schedule and weblinks for its two-day January Micro-Cap Conference taking place Wednesday and Thursday, January 18-19, 2023.
Related Stocks: HUMA ,
Humacyte Inc. (NASDAQ:HUMA) closed Monday at $2.21 per share, down from $2.49 a day earlier. While Humacyte Inc. has underperformed by -11.24%, investors are advised to look at stock chart patterns for technical insight. Within its last year performance, HUMA fell by -74.63%, with highs and lows ranging from $9.13 to $2.47, whereas the simple […]
Humacyte (NASDAQ: HUMA ) brought in sales totaling $31 thousand during Q3 according to data provided by Benzinga Pro . However, earnings decreased 168.57%, resulting in a loss of $25.28 million. In Q2, Humacyte earned $36.87 million and total sales reached $1.30 million. What Is ROIC? Earnings data without context is not clear and can difficult to base trading decisions on. Return on Invested Capital (ROIC) helps to filter signal from noise by measuring yearly pre-tax profit relative to invested capital by a business. Generally, a higher ROIC suggests successful growth of a company and is a sign … Full story available on Benzinga.com
HUMA Price Returns