Hurco Companies, Inc. (HURC) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, HURC has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than only 11.63% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, HURC has returned $3,516,000 US dollars -- more than just 10.83% of public US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with HURC's price: LGHL, WPM, COST, SQFT and BDX.
HURC Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Hurco Companies Inc, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 23.25%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Hurco Companies Inc are:
- HURC's market cap is about 211 million US dollars -- its dividend yield of 1.69 is greater than merely 24.77% of its fellow stocks in the small market cap class.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for HURC than it is for 85.22% of other equities in the Industrials sector that also issue dividends.
- As other dividend issuers in the Industrials sector, HURC's equity discount rate is less than 76.96% of those stocks.
HURC Dividend Chart
HURC Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|