Haverty Furniture Companies, Inc. (HVT) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that HVT has less volatility in its price than merely 7.36% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with HVT's price: HMG, MTL, OLLI, ADES and HOLI.
HVT Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Haverty Furniture Companies Inc, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 22.5%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Haverty Furniture Companies Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- As for its position relative to other Consumer Cyclical stocks that issue dividends, Haverty Furniture Companies Inc offers a higher dividend yield than 87.33% of them.
- Beta is a measure of how volatile a stock is relative to the S&P 500; for HVT, its beta is lower than 73.88% of stocks in the small-sized revenue class.
- Based on dividend growth rate, Haverty Furniture Companies Inc has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 4.92% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
HVT Dividend Chart
HVT Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
HVT Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on HVT dividends?Want to do more research on Haverty Furniture Companies Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Haverty Furniture Companies Inc Common Stock (HVT) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Haverty Furniture Companies Inc (HVT) - Dividend Investor
Haverty Furniture Companies Inc (HVT) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha