Hyster-Yale Materials Handling, Inc. (HY) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- HY's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of 179.05% over the past 5.75 years -- higher than 95.59% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with HY's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: PPC, PCTI, WERN, FNV and CPLP.
HY Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of HY, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 56.98% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of HY, investors may wish to consider are:
- Hyster-Yale Materials Handling Inc's dividend growth rate is greater than only 22.92% of its fellow small-sized market cap stocks that issue dividends.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; for Hyster-Yale Materials Handling Inc, its beta is lower than only 18.92% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Industrials sector, Hyster-Yale Materials Handling Inc has an equity discount rate lower than only 11.87% of them.
HY Dividend Chart
HY Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
HY Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on HY dividends?Want to do more research on Hyster-Yale Materials Handling Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Hyster-Yale Materials Handling Inc Common Stock (HY) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Hyster-Yale Materials Handling Inc (HY) - Dividend Investor
Hyster-Yale Materials Handling Inc (HY) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha