Hyster-Yale Materials Handling, Inc. (HY) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that HY has less fluctuation in its price than 6.82% of stocks we're observing.
- Free cash flow for HY has a compound average growth rate of 178.76%, which is higher than 96.18% of stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with HY's price: UVE, NDSN, MRTN, PNW and EDUC.
HY Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Hyster-Yale Materials Handling Inc, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 60.21% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Hyster-Yale Materials Handling Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; for Hyster-Yale Materials Handling Inc, its beta is lower than merely 18.47% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
- HY's market cap of approximately $974 million makes it a small-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than merely 24.47% of them.
- As other dividend issuers in the Industrials sector, Hyster-Yale Materials Handling Inc has an equity discount rate lower than merely 10.96% of them.
HY Dividend Chart
HY Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
HY Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on HY dividends?Want to do more research on Hyster-Yale Materials Handling Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Hyster-Yale Materials Handling Inc Common Stock (HY) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Hyster-Yale Materials Handling Inc (HY) - Dividend Investor
Hyster-Yale Materials Handling Inc (HY) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha