Hycroft Mining Holding Corporation (HYMC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HYMC POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where HYMC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.99% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HYMC is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- HYMC's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 2.21% of US stocks).
HYMC Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for HYMC is 7.28 -- better than 95.51% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 93.71 for Hycroft Mining Holding Corp; that's greater than it is for 99.54% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for HYMC comes in at -214.84% -- higher than that of just 1.34% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HYMC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BHC, WU, SEE, DXLG, and USDP.
- HYMC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Hycroft Mining Holding Corp's official web site, go to www.hycroftmining.com.
HYMC Valuation Summary
- HYMC's EV/EBIT ratio is -2.5; this is 114.53% lower than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- HYMC's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 42 months.
- Over the past 42 months, HYMC's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HYMC.
HYMC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HYMC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.27||52-week high||$16.17|
|Prev. close||$2.29||52-week low||$2.13|
|Day high||$2.34||Avg. volume||197,485|
|50-day MA||$3.18||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.70||Market Cap||136.12M|
Hycroft Mining Holding Corporation (HYMC) Company Bio
Hycroft Mining Holding Corporation operates as a gold and silver producer in the United States. It holds interests in the Hycroft mine covering an area of approximately 70,671 acres located in the state of Nevada. The company is based in Denver, Colorado.
HYMC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HYMC Latest Social Stream
View Full HYMC Social Stream
Latest HYMC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Hycroft Mining Holding Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HYMC as an investment opportunity.
In this article we are going to use hedge fund sentiment as a tool and determine whether Hycroft Mining Holding Corporation (NASDAQ:HYMC) is a good investment right now. We like to analyze hedge fund sentiment before conducting days of in-depth research. We do so because hedge funds and other elite investors have numerous Ivy League […]
Hycroft Mining Holding Corporation (Nasdaq: HYMC) ("Hycroft" or the "Company"), a gold and silver producer operating the Hycroft Mine in the world-class mining region of Northern Nevada, plans to provide financial and operating results for the quarter ended June 30, 2021 on Wednesday, August 4, 2021 before market open. A conference call to discuss the second quarter results will also be held on August 4, 2021 at 9:00 am ET (6:00 am PT).
Mudrick Capital Acquisition Corporation; Gordon Pointe Acquisition Corp - Kehoe Law Firm, P.C. Breach Of Fiduciary Duties Investigations – MUDS, GPAQ
PHILADELPHIA, July 23, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Kehoe Law Firm, P.C. is investigating whether certain directors and/or officers of the following Special Purpose Acquisition Companies (“SPAC”) breached their fiduciary duties to the SPAC or its shareholders: Mudrick Capital Acquisition Corporation (NASDAQ: MUDS), Now Known As Hycroft Mining Holding Corporation (NASDAQ: HYMC) The investigation concerns whether Mudrick Capital Acquisition Corporation’s (“Mudrick Capital”) board of directors or senio
Scott+Scott Attorneys at Law LLP Investigates Mudrick Capital Acquisition Corporation’s Directors and Officers for Breach of Fiduciary Duties – MUDS, HYMC
NEW YORK, July 08, 2021--Scott+Scott Attorneys at Law LLP Investigates Mudrick Capital Acquisition Corp.’s Directors and Officers for Breach of Fiduciary Duties – MUDS, HYMC
MicroStockHub/iStock via Getty ImagesInvestment thesis Hycroft Mining (NASDAQ:HYMC) owns a gold and silver project under the same name in the U.S. state of Nevada. At the moment, its reserves stand at 11.9 million ounces of gold and 478.5 million ounces of silver, making it one of the best gold-silver projects...
HYMC Price Returns