HyreCar Inc. (HYRE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HYRE POWR Grades
- HYRE scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 58.23% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HYRE is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- HYRE's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 16.46% of US stocks).
HYRE Stock Summary
- For HYRE, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.5% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, HyreCar Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 0% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of HyreCar Inc's share price is greater than that of 99.24% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to HyreCar Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be AEYE, TRUP, CDLX, KLR, and RMO.
- Visit HYRE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.hyrecar.com.
HYRE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, HYRE's price/sales ratio is 382.35% higher, now standing at 8.2.
- HYRE's price/sales ratio has moved down 3.3 over the prior 39 months.
- HYRE's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 1.1 over the prior 39 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HYRE.
HYRE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HYRE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 61.97% of graded US stocks.
- HYRE's asset turnover comes in at 1.712 -- ranking 3rd of 50 Personal Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows HYRE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HYRE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HYRE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.30||52-week high||$12.63|
|Prev. close||$1.27||52-week low||$0.56|
|Day high||$1.45||Avg. volume||257,379|
|50-day MA||$0.80||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.72||Market Cap||28.34M|
HyreCar Inc. (HYRE) Company Bio
HyreCar Inc., together with subsidiaries, operates a web-based car-sharing marketplace in the United States. Its marketplace allows car owners to rent their idle cars to ride-sharing service drivers, such as Uber and Lyft drivers. HyreCar Inc. was founded in 2014 and is headquartered in Los Angeles, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
HYRE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HYRE Latest Social Stream
View Full HYRE Social Stream
Latest HYRE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HyreCar Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HYRE as an investment opportunity.
HyreCar (NASDAQ:HYRE shareholders incur further losses as stock declines 11% this week, taking one-year losses to 77%
It's not a secret that every investor will make bad investments, from time to time. But it would be foolish to simply...
Investment company Sage Rhino Capital Llc (Current Portfolio) buys Coinbase Global Inc, Vanguard Emerging Markets Government Bond ETF, Vanguard Health Care ETF, iShares 1-3 Year Credit Bond ETF, CF Industries Holdings Inc, sells CyrusOne Inc, Philip Morris International Inc, BP PLC, Phillips 66, C3.ai Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Sage Rhino Capital Llc.
LOS ANGELES, February 02, 2022--HyreCar Inc. (NASDAQ: HYRE), the carsharing marketplace for ridesharing, food, and package delivery services, today provided an update to shareholders from CEO Joe Furnari.
Investors need to pay close attention to HyreCar (HYRE) stock based on the movements in the options market lately.
Investment company Capitol Series Trust (Current Portfolio) buys TravelCenters Of America Inc, Ryerson Holding Corp, comScore Inc, Rocky Brands Inc, ACCO Brands Corp, sells HyreCar Inc, Party City Holdco Inc, TimkenSteel Corp, GrowGeneration Corp, PlayAGS Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q3, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Capitol Series Trust.
HYRE Price Returns