HyreCar Inc. (HYRE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HYRE POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where HYRE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 65.89% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for HYRE is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 48 weeks.
- HYRE ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
HYRE Stock Summary
- HYRE's went public 3.25 years ago, making it older than merely 9.4% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- For HYRE, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 10.51% of US equities we're observing.
- The volatility of HyreCar Inc's share price is greater than that of 93% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HYRE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are IRTC, MDGS, YEXT, AEYE, and WRAP.
- Visit HYRE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.hyrecar.com.
HYRE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, HYRE's price/sales ratio is 382.35% higher, now standing at 8.2.
- HYRE's price/sales ratio has moved down 3.3 over the prior 39 months.
- HYRE's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 1.1 over the prior 39 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HYRE.
HYRE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HYRE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 66.42% of graded US stocks.
- HYRE's asset turnover comes in at 1.712 -- ranking 3rd of 51 Personal Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows HYRE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HYRE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HYRE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.73||52-week high||$24.21|
|Prev. close||$8.53||52-week low||$2.95|
|Day high||$8.95||Avg. volume||885,407|
|50-day MA||$13.10||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.64||Market Cap||185.84M|
HyreCar Inc. (HYRE) Company Bio
HyreCar Inc., together with subsidiaries, operates a web-based car-sharing marketplace in the United States. Its marketplace allows car owners to rent their idle cars to ride-sharing service drivers, such as Uber and Lyft drivers. HyreCar Inc. was founded in 2014 and is headquartered in Los Angeles, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
HYRE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HYRE Latest Social Stream
View Full HYRE Social Stream
Latest HYRE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HyreCar Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HYRE as an investment opportunity.
Securities Litigation Partner James (Josh) Wilson Encourages Investors Who Suffered Losses Exceeding $50,000 In HyreCar To Contact Him Directly To Discuss Their Options New York, New York--(Newsfile Corp. - September 22, 2021) - Faruqi & Faruqi, LLP, a leading national securities law firm, is investigating potential claims against HyreCar Inc. ("HyreCar" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: HYRE) and reminds investors of the October 26, 2021 deadline to seek the role of lead plaintiff in a ...
ROSEN, A LEADING INVESTOR RIGHTS LAW FIRM, Encourages HyreCar Inc. Investors with Losses to Secure Counsel Before Important October 26 Deadline in Securities Class Action - HYRE
New York, New York--(Newsfile Corp. - September 22, 2021) - WHY: Rosen Law Firm, a global investor rights law firm, reminds purchasers of the securities of HyreCar Inc. (NASDAQ: HYRE) between May 14, 2021 and August 10, 2021, inclusive (the "Class Period"), of the important October 26, 2021 lead plaintiff deadline.SO WHAT: If you purchased HyreCar securities during the Class Period you may be entitled to compensation without payment of any out of pocket fees ...
Glancy Prongay & Murray LLP Reminds Investors of Looming Deadline in the Class Action Lawsuit Against HyreCar Inc. (HYRE)
Glancy Prongay & Murray LLP ("GPM") reminds investors of the upcoming October 26, 2021 deadline to file a lead plaintiff motion in the class action filed on behalf of investors who purchased or otherwise acquired HyreCar Inc. ("HyreCar" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: HYRE) securities between May 14, 2021 and August 10, 2021, inclusive (the "Class Period").
INVESTOR ACTION REMINDER: The Schall Law Firm Reminds Investors of a Class Action Lawsuit Against HyreCar Inc. and Encourages Investors with Losses in Excess of $100,000 to Contact the Firm
LOS ANGELES, CA / ACCESSWIRE / September 22, 2021 / The Schall Law Firm, a national shareholder rights litigation firm, reminds investors of a class action lawsuit against HyreCar Inc. ("HyreCar" or "the Company") (NASDAQ:HYRE) for violations of §§10(b) and 20(a) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 and Rule 10b-5 promulgated thereunder by the U.
The external fund manager backed by Berkshire Hathaway's Charlie Munger, Li Lu, makes no bones about it when he says...
HYRE Price Returns