HyreCar Inc. (HYRE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HYRE POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where HYRE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 81.77% of US stocks.
- HYRE's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- HYRE ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
HYRE Stock Summary
- HyreCar Inc's stock had its IPO on June 27, 2018, making it an older stock than merely 8.19% of US equities in our set.
- For HYRE, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 10.69% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, HYRE is more volatile than 94.32% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to HyreCar Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be AEYE, PI, DRIO, IRTC, and DCTH.
- HYRE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit HyreCar Inc's official web site, go to www.hyrecar.com.
HYRE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, HYRE's price/sales ratio is 694.44% higher, now standing at 14.3.
- Over the past 36 months, HYRE's price/sales ratio has gone up $2.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HYRE.
HYRE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HYRE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.97||52-week high||$22.43|
|Prev. close||$21.69||52-week low||$2.51|
|Day high||$22.27||Avg. volume||913,108|
|50-day MA||$15.26||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.27||Market Cap||447.62M|
HyreCar Inc. (HYRE) Company Bio
HyreCar Inc., together with subsidiaries, operates a web-based car-sharing marketplace in the United States. Its marketplace allows car owners to rent their idle cars to ride-sharing service drivers, such as Uber and Lyft drivers. HyreCar Inc. was founded in 2014 and is headquartered in Los Angeles, California.
HYRE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HYRE Latest Social Stream
View Full HYRE Social Stream
Latest HYRE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HyreCar Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HYRE as an investment opportunity.
Shares of HyreCar Inc. (NASDAQ: HYRE), a car-sharing marketplace that allows car owners to rent their idle vehicles to ridesharing drivers, jumped nearly 15% higher Monday morning after the company announced it would join the broad-market Russell 3000 Index. The plan is for HyreCar to join the index at the conclusion of the 2021 Russell Indexes annual reconstitution, which takes place after market open on June 28. While HyreCar's addition to the Russell 3000 Index is a positive move for the company and will attract broader interest from institutional investors as well as investment funds, the long-term success of the stock will be based on its growth.
HyreCar Inc. (NASDAQ: HYRE), the carsharing marketplace for ridesharing and food/package delivery services, is set to join the broad-market Russell 3000→ Index at the conclusion of the 2021 Russell indexes annual reconstitution, effective after the US market opens on June 28, according to a preliminary list of additions posted June 4.
If you want to know who really controls HyreCar Inc. ( NASDAQ:HYRE ), then you'll have to look at the makeup of its...
HyreCar (HYRE) saw its shares surge in the last session with trading volume being higher than average. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions may not translate into further price increase in the near term.
HyreCar (HYRE) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 30.43% and 6.25%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
HYRE Price Returns