Horizon Global Corp. (HZN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HZN Stock Summary
- HZN's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.02 -- higher than only 0.41% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.03, HORIZON GLOBAL CORP has a higher such ratio than merely 0.29% of stocks in our set.
- HORIZON GLOBAL CORP's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -341.41%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 1.73% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to HORIZON GLOBAL CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be CYH, BBWI, ATCX, WILC, and TUP.
- Visit HZN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.horizonglobal.com.
HZN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, HZN's EV/EBIT ratio is 145.24% lower, now standing at -5.7.
- Over the past 90 months, HZN's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HZN.
HZN Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 16.09%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -164.47%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -5.63%.
The table below shows HZN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
HZN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HZN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 36.63% of graded US stocks.
- HZN's asset turnover comes in at 1.716 -- ranking 8th of 68 Automobiles and Trucks stocks.
- SUP, HY, and TSLA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HZN.
The table below shows HZN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HZN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HZN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.63||52-week high||$8.75|
|Prev. close||$0.63||52-week low||$0.47|
|Day high||$0.65||Avg. volume||41,251|
|50-day MA||$0.80||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.39||Market Cap||17.47M|
Horizon Global Corp. (HZN) Company Bio
Horizon Global Corporation is a leading designer, manufacturer and distributor of industry leading high-quality, custom-engineered towing, trailering, cargo management and related accessory products for original equipment, aftermarket and retail channel customers on a global basis. The company operates independently of TriMas Corporation as of June 30, 2015.
Most Popular Stories View All
HZN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HZN Latest Social Stream
View Full HZN Social Stream
Latest HZN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about HORIZON GLOBAL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HZN as an investment opportunity.
Horizon Global Announces Appointment of John C. Kennedy as Interim President and Chief Executive Officer
PLYMOUTH, Mich., November 21, 2022--Horizon Global Announces Appointment of John C. Kennedy as Interim President and Chief Executive Officer
PLYMOUTH, Mich., November 11, 2022--Horizon Global Announces Receipt of Continued Listing Standard Notice from the NYSE
PLYMOUTH, Mich., November 09, 2022--Horizon Global Reports Financial Results for Third Quarter 2022
PLYMOUTH, Mich., November 02, 2022--Horizon Global Announces Date for Third Quarter 2022 Results Conference Call
PLYMOUTH, Mich., August 23, 2022--Horizon Global announces launch of the REESE Dual Cam II
HZN Price Returns