Horizon Global Corporation Common Shares (HZN): Price and Financial Metrics
HZN Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 1.32, Horizon Global Corp P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 0.87% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- HZN's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 1.51% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for HZN comes in at 185.91% -- higher than that of 98.54% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HZN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GNC, PMTS, CHRA, APWC, and NWHM.
- Visit HZN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.horizonglobal.com.
HZN Stock Price Chart More Charts
HZN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.44||52-week high||$5.79|
|Prev. close||$3.44||52-week low||$1.80|
|Day high||$3.45||Avg. volume||21,020|
|50-day MA||$3.45||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.80||Market Cap||87.33M|
Horizon Global Corporation Common Shares (HZN) Company Bio
Horizon Global Corporation is a leading designer, manufacturer and distributor of industry leading high-quality, custom-engineered towing, trailering, cargo management and related accessory products for original equipment, aftermarket and retail channel customers on a global basis. The company operates independently of TriMas Corporation as of June 30, 2015.