Horizon Global Corporation Common Shares (HZN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HZN POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where HZN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.31% of US stocks.
- HZN's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- HZN ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 46th percentile.
HZN Stock Summary
- Horizon Global Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than only 0.57% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.3, Horizon Global Corp has a higher such ratio than only 4.42% of stocks in our set.
- HZN's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 0.97% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HZN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SBGI, STON, FTDR, FLXN, and SESN.
- Visit HZN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.horizonglobal.com.
HZN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, HZN's price/earnings ratio is 130.1% lower, now standing at -6.2.
- Over the past 73 months, HZN's price/sales ratio has gone down $0.1.
- Over the past 73 months, HZN's price/earnings ratio has gone down $22.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HZN.
HZN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HZN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.64||52-week high||$11.78|
|Prev. close||$7.75||52-week low||$1.92|
|Day high||$7.92||Avg. volume||91,979|
|50-day MA||$8.53||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.19||Market Cap||206.33M|
Horizon Global Corporation Common Shares (HZN) Company Bio
Horizon Global Corporation is a leading designer, manufacturer and distributor of industry leading high-quality, custom-engineered towing, trailering, cargo management and related accessory products for original equipment, aftermarket and retail channel customers on a global basis. The company operates independently of TriMas Corporation as of June 30, 2015.
HZN Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Horizon Global Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Horizon Global Corp ranked in the 0th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for HZN, they are:
- In the past 5.18 years, Horizon Global Corp has a compound free cash flow growth rate of -0.33%; that's higher than only 2.34% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector.
- Horizon Global Corp's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -0.15. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 22% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
HZN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HZN Latest Social Stream
View Full HZN Social Stream
Latest HZN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Horizon Global Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HZN as an investment opportunity.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 6, 2021 / Horizon Global Corp. (NYSE:HZN) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 6, 2021 at 8:30 AM Eastern Time.
Horizon Global Reports Financial Results for First Quarter 2021
On the call today are Terry Gohl, Horizon Global's chief executive officer; and Dennis Richardville, Horizon Global's chief financial officer. Earlier this morning, we announced our fourth-quarter 2020 results.
Horizon Global Reports Financial Results for the Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2020
Horizon Global Announces Date for Fourth Quarter and Full-Year Results
HZN Price Returns